Briget Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trust me, Bubba-Lou, I'm fucked out, too. But just say when and where and I'll be ready."

"Well, are you ready for breakfast?"

"Always ready for that!"

**

They ate in the breakfast nook, naked as babies. They read the Sunday paper. Bubba-Lou noticed that her grandson had developed a nasty hard-on, and though she knew she was far too sore to fuck, she was more than happy to get down on her knees and suck him off, right there in the kitchen.

Brian felt the need to reciprocate, and they changed places. He said that since it was his fault her pussy was so sore, the least he could to was to kiss it better...

**

Bubba-Lou was sufficiently recovered a few nights later to, as she put it, show him a thing or two. They started by watching the rest of the first tape, which contained three more short films in all. Then, they fucked once on the sofa and once more in bed. When they were done, Brian got her off by licking her sweet cunt, sucking their combined cum out of her. She really enjoyed that, and so did he. The games were on.

When Brian would get home from the store, Bubba-Lou was there to greet him, sometimes sucking him off on the carpeted stairs, or as soon as the door closed behind him. Other times she'd be lying in her big bed upstairs, playing with herself, keeping herself ready for when her sonny-boy came home. It was like she was going back in time- to when she was a young and free girl, exploring a new world.

She had a small collection of dildos, and they'd look at the movies and masturbate together. Or they'd sit in bed with the photo albums. She would describe the people that they had fucked, what their cocks felt like, or how her cunt tasted when it was full of cum...

They rarely dressed in the house. They fucked like newlyweds- all that week and most of the next.

**

One day, when he got home, she was sitting fully clothed, on the sofa in the den. She looked sad.

Brian sat beside her and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Well," she sighed, "your friend Dennis called. He asked how we were all doing and wondered if you'd like to go out with them this Saturday... And I realized that, here I am, keeping you all to myself, when you should be out... with people your own age. Not fucking a dried up old specimen like me!" She burst into tears and Brian consoled her as best he could, holding and rocking her as the storm passed.

"So, would you do me a favor?" she snuffled. "Would you go out and have a good time with your friends?"

"Well, if you want... but I'll be coming back to you."

She kissed him gratefully and climbed up onto his lap. "Thanks..." She kissed him again, deeper. He brought his hands up to cup her bra-less tits and she moaned pleasurably. "So... Dennis is the one... the one that..."

Brian smiled. "Yes, that's him."

"And his girl? Briget is it? The red-head?"

"That's them," said Brian.

"I met her at the funeral. She's lovely."

"Dennis is one lucky bastard," he said, and they laughed.

"You're really close, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty close."

"Are you going to tell them... about you... and me?"

"No way." There was a pause as Bubba-Lou studied her grandson's face. She had that same serene, composed look that she wore when she discovered him looking through the box of home-made porn. Something clicked in his mind. "Unless..." he murmured.

"Unless what?" she murmured back.

"Unless... unless you want me to."

There was another pause, before she spoke. "Well," she said, smiling coyly, "I wouldn't mind seeing them again..."

"Whatever you say- you're the boss."

"Well, sonny-boy, if I'm the boss, then take me upstairs," she kissed him "and fuck..." another kiss, "...my ass off."

They kissed again.

They never made it upstairs.