All Comments on 'Bright Arrow Ch. 03'

by dagan732

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LoveBird1929LoveBird1929almost 13 years ago
Very Funny

Rule #1 in the man's guide to raising kids? Beat them senseless lol.

Very funny & sweet. Love how the relationship is developing.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 13 years ago
Slay Me, Please!

You're killing me! $16 a gallon?? And people call me the sadist on this site!!

alexandra36alexandra36almost 13 years ago
LOL....

I remember paying sixteen dollars a gallon for gas and I had a hybrid.

ROTFLMAO. Like Wicked this caught my attention big time!!! I was like WHAT????? LOL.

You did great with the medical stuff...I'm wondering if you have any background? I'm impressed! :) It was well coordinated with the EMT and whomever was on the other line with Kevin did a great job at preparation for the hospital arrival. This story is turning out so cool not mention super sensual!! I love it!

Great job! Cheers!! :)

Contest4JenContest4Jenalmost 13 years ago

I love your way with words :) All the medical stuff is really well done. This story is cute and hot at the same time. Love it. Cheers :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
shaping into a great story

I agree with alexandra36 that you seem to know your subject matter very well and have a talent for expressing it. I am particularly grateful for Cathy's speech which clarified some things for me in a very poignant way. Love these characters too, thanks for sharing.

dagan732dagan732almost 13 years agoAuthor
By the author

Thanks for the great reviews everyone! I love that I not only get to share my stories on here but that I get feedback on them. I love it! I happen to love this story a lot too. Pike and Kevin are great guys and, as always, I love seeing what lies in store for them as I write it. That's the best part of writing.

My background, I am an E.M.T. so I do have some medical background as far as what would be found on a scene and how they would handle it but I'm afraid Virology and Medical Research is a bit outside my scope of practice. I've done the best I've could, along with research, and am pleased that everyone finds that it reads well. Again, thanks for the comments!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
LOL...

loved it! The humor that comes out of nowhere just gets me. $16.00 dear god.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

This is great I loved it and can't wait to read the next chapter

julrijulrialmost 13 years ago
love it!

Love where you are taking us! thank you.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it but...

This is one of the best stories I've read on Lit but I have a couple of concerns

1.) Kevin went from Dr. McEvoy to Dr. McEnty...

2.) For all intents and purposes today in this story should be Tuesday, count it out with me... he left work on Thursday early went to sleep after news report day 1 end. He woke up and went running and met pike, that makes it Friday. They hang out and fall asleep on his couch and wake up at 2 a.m. end of day 2, day 3, Saturday kevin contacts his cousin makes plans to meet on 'Sunday' pike comes over they stay at pikes house, end of day. Sunday (which your story implies is Saturday) they launge end of day 4. Monday (Sunday to u) we go c the cousin... now 'monday' which is actually Tuesday is where we leave off...

So is this just an author oopsy (which we've all made) or in the future, other than having to whore ourselves out for gas lol dear god $16?! I drive a 98 ford explorer which makes me what they like to call fucked!, has the earth slowed down in order to give us an extra day between Thursday and Monday? Cause I'm all for a four day weekend! :-P keep up the good work you're one of the best!

Shire

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
What can I say ??

It gets better and better !! Hot, sexy, loving and very believable these two guys. How they love each other so much is touching.

I would risk asking you a question: do you have medical background ? Some of these terms are typical of a doctor from an A&E for instance, a Microbiologist or even an Infectious Disease Specialist - just researching would not make you this comfortable using the jargon, though some specifics were made up for the sake of the story ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice words of cathy

i was thinking it very Buddhist. kevin has a lot on his plate and pike is being very loving and supportive, like how these two are developing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fiction - and real life

I have never read anything better by any author than this. The author wrote:

"What do you want, baby?" Pike asked.

"I want you." Kevin answered.

In (my) real life, I asked that question.

"What do you want from me, Kevin?"

And "my" Kevin gave me that exact answer.

"I want you, Hank."

Two years later, we are still happily married.

This is 2020, and this "fictional" story about HLF virus is what's happening now.

Many people around the world are hoping for a happy ending to Covid-19 virus.

And though dagan732 is no longer writing, his work is magnificent!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous