Brighton Graduate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we save that for later?" she smiled, and walked to the table with the food. He sat across from her and discovered that he really was ravenous. He gulped down the sandwich and salad, chasing them with two glasses of cold milk. It was strange but very sexy, sitting at the table with sexy black woman nude across from him, seeing her tits right out in the open. Walter's cock grew in his lap as he watched the pointy breasts dip and sway with her movements. He was amazed at the beauty of her skin, and quivered when he realized he could do anything he wanted to this compellingly beautiful and sensuous woman across the table.

Finishing his milk, he said, "I'm glad you are so lovely and sexy. I never would have guessed you could be like this"

"Me, too," Marjorie said. "If for no other reason than to you turn on like this. I never knew it could be like this either. You have opened up a new area of my existence. And I can see your cock-head rising, dear. Sure you've had enough to eat?"

"Food, yes." he answered. "But I would like to have you for dessert."

"I'm just as anxious to get to it as you are, Walter. Just looking at that massive prick again - it does things to me inside, turns my pussy all wet and throbbing and makes my tits hard. Such a satiny knob, and so damned big, so very strong. Every woman worth the name is envious of me right now, because that lovely young cock is mine." She picked up the dishes and moved them to the counter. Walter followed and was enraptured by her well-formed curves, as his hand worked its way up from the base of her ass up and around her tight globes and into the subtle valley of the small of her back.

She shivered, then turned and pressed her mouth against his. Their kissing became more frenzied now as he continued moving his hands around her waist, smoothing over every inch of her toned figure. Her tongue was in his mouth now, swirling in response against his as his hands glided over her back and up the back of her neck. He held on the back of her neck for a minute, feeling the pulse of her rushing blood along her artery. Marjorie's breath became labored as he stroked her skin, running his fingers down the sides of her neck.

She tilted her head back and the young man immediately went to work along her nape, giving slight sucking kisses on her neck and shoulders. His hands went to work on her exposed backside, kneading her supple form with his hands. He lifted her up and set her on the counter.

"Oh God," she exclaimed. "That is cold."

"It will warm up with your hot ass on it." He smirked, and then silenced her with more kissing. He moved his hands around to her front side where he gripped her thighs and pushed them apart. The white hands crawled with a mind of their own up and down her dark inner thighs, caressing them smoothly with each pass.
"His God, you are so beautiful," Walter remarked, looking down at her. Marjorie's smoldering bright brown eyes looked deeply back into his own blue eyes. Immediately, he went back to work kissing her passionately. His hands stroked over her brown legs as he enjoyed the feel of her silky skin under his hands.
"Do you want to fuck me?" She sighed delightfully as he continued kissing her neck, stroking it with his wet tongue.
"Hell, yeah," he choked, not taking his attention from her shiny, wet neck.
"Tell me, please. Tell me you want to fuck me," Marjorie whispered. "It makes me wetter than you'll ever know." Walter grabbed the back of her neck firmly and deeply whispered into her left ear, "I want to fuck you."
At the sound of those words, this hot, older woman cooed and sighed and removed a hand from around him to rouse her pussy. Her son's friend watched with eagerness as she moved her hand in between her legs.
"Oh, God...yes!" Marjorie hissed, making contact with her pussy. His face worked its way down her chest as he knelt in front of her, pulling her small brown breasts close to his face. He circled her right tit with his mouth, licking at her nipple fiercely. Her nipples were hardened with anticipation as he continued working around each one, sucking gently. Walter pulled her body closer to him, wanting to surround her small brown breasts with his entire mouth. She pulled the back of his head closer to her chest as his mouth and tongue worked in conjunction, trying desperately to kick her passion level up another notch.
The teenager pulled against her ass now, wanting her to be as close to him as he could possibly get her. As he worked on her breast, his free right hand went to work on the other, massaging her firmness, bringing her other nipple to erect attention as well. He had never been with a black girl before, and was filled with amazement and desire at the softness of her skin, and how she responded to his touch.
Marjorie's breathing continued to deepen and he tried to pull her even closer. As he tugged, Marjorie got the cue. She removed her hand touching her pussy and lifted herself a bit to allow her skirt to be pulled back, totally exposing her hot cunt. With her legs spread she presented perfect view of her pussy now as it hovered just inches in front of his face. Her mound was incredible: two small dark folds, separated perfectly in half with her dark tight slit. Each fold was covered with short jet black hair, neatly trimmed and combed.
"You like looking at my pussy?"
"Yes," he firmly answered, not taking his eyes off of her gorgeous folds.
"Feel how wet you're making me," Marjorie purred down at him. He reached a finger up into her and watched it glide into her without pause. Her lubricated lips fell against his probing finger and swallowed it as it passed her outer boundary and into her tight cavern. He pulled his finger out and it glistened and sparkled with her juices.
"Jesus," Walter muttered, "You are wet."
"Uh huh," Marjorie agreed. Instinctively, he grabbed a firm hold of her ass and pulled her tight to him. She wrapped a leg around him and pulled him tight in between her loins as she straddled his torso with ease. She began kissing him as her arms took hold of his shoulders now. He rubbed his hard shaft up and down on her swollen pussy, and she pressed forward. Some might call it dry humping but she was not dry at all.

"Oh God!" she whined. "Yeah…faster." He obediently rubbed faster, using his shaft to press and rub her labia and clit. Suddenly she grabbed him in a crushing hug.

"OOHH Yeah!" She screamed and she shuddered. He held her stead for a moment until she relaxed her grip on him. Then without pause, he went to his knees in a worshiping position before her. He spread wide her legs and her opening shined in glimmering excitement as her vaginal muscles flexed, giving breathing-like qualities to her private opening. Her pussy slit seemed to smile at him, inviting his presence.
Walter licked her inner thighs up and down and she pulled her pelvis back towards her and brought her feet towards her buttocks. This gave him an elegant view of her inner-most privates as he admired her lovely form for a moment.
"My God, I could stare at your pussy all day long," he moaned. Her opening looked so tight and wet that he couldn't wait to begin to get her off. Holding her outer doors open to expose her inner pink, he dove deep into her pleasure house and started lapping up and into her folds. Marjorie moaned with pleasure as he continued up and teased her clit, sucking it greedily between his teeth. Repeating this pattern time and time again, Marjorie started bucking her hips towards his eager mouth as he slipped his tongue inside of her boiling box.

Marjorie was heaving against the counter now, her body thrashing against the granite. Walter pushed a finger into her stretching hole and frigged her slowly as his mouth went back to work on her swelling clit.
"Oh, yeah!" Marjorie growled, "That feels so good...don't you stop!" Her passionate instruction made him carry on with vigor as he continued sucking on her clit, while his finger pulsed in and out of her moist entrance.
"You want another finger?" He asked.
"Yes!" was the reply, as he pushed his middle finger deep inside, joining it with his index finger, already entrenched. With two fingers now moving in and out of her with ease, he focused oral action on her asshole now, licking her tight brown opening with his anticipating tongue. He flicked it across her rosebud, maintaining action on her vaginal walls with his fingers.

She responded by pulling her legs up even higher and leaning back, exposing her asshole to more stimulation. Her juices were flowing so quickly now, that each motion of his hand inside her made a slurping sound with his probing action. Her ass looked so tight and inviting, that he wanted to stick his tongue right up her hole and inside her. She wanted that too and obliged with her free hand, pulling her ass cheek apart a bit so that he could have deeper access.
Walter swirled eagerly around her back hole now, lapping up against the grain of her luscious folds and valleys. He wanted his classmate's mother bad and she knew it. From the ways that her body shook on the counter, his thinking was that she wanted him badly as well.
Pretending not to notice her growing passion, he removed his fingers from her pussy and circled them on, around and over her firm breast, giving special attention to the rock hard nipple. Her breast glistened with her own pussy juice. Marjorie breathed hard now, asking him how she tasted.
The teenager paused and looked up at her writhing body. "You taste like heaven." And then he returned to frigging her pussy and licking her ass. She was on fire now, her pussy thoroughly soaked and her breathing was erratic. Marjorie sighed continuously as he progressed, trying to get her off before even getting on her. She reached down and pulled her labia back and stretched it open as her legs spread even wider for him. Walter licked her anus once more from side to side and then forced his tongue deep into her anal entrance. Marjorie immediately yelped and he fucked her with three fingers, pushing in and out of her, relishing her salty musk scent and sweaty flavor. With all that action in her pussy and butt, she really went ballistic, spewing all sorts of incoherent noises. He stood up, knowing that she was ready for his entrance and held his hard dick in his hand.
"Are you ready, Marjorie?" he teased, offering his white cock in hand to her as she peered down.
"Yes, fuck me, damn it!" Marjorie gritted through her teeth. Marjorie moaned and threw her head back in ecstasy as Walter maneuvered his hard member in line with her tight entrance. Holding it at the base, he watched with eye-opening excitement as he leaned forward and pushed his bulbous head into her welcoming slit. He hesitated a bit, watching her reaction as he pulled back from her and pushed forward again, brushing his head against her labia.
"Get him in!" Marjorie glared. Marjorie inched her ass to the edge of the counter and braced her back against the backsplash of the counter. She then spread her legs and brought her hands around from behind her magnificent body to pull her labia open with both hands, spreading her opening wide. Nothing but shimmering pink was visible as her juices dripped without pause from within.
"You like what you see?" Marjorie heaved.
"Yeah, you're fucking hot!" he sneered.
"Now, put that monster in me and fuck me," Marjorie commanded. His cock was rock hard and he had to push down on it a bit to get it in alignment with Marjorie's hole. He pushed against her, holding the base of his penis and slipped immediately into the depths of her awaiting pussy. He slowly eased out, hesitated and then pushed back inside, reveling in the sight of his pink staff plunging into her dark body. He did this a few more times, giving Marjorie an evil tease as his dick slipped into her and then retracted.
"Are you going to fuck me or not?" Marjorie yelled, growing frustrated.
"Babe, of course I am!"
"Then get inside and fuck me!" That was all the coaching the young man needed, as he pushed himself against her. Marjorie was still holding her slippery lips open for him as he took one last look and guided his prick towards her one last time. His cock felt every quivering fold of flesh as he glided it deep into her well, watching it disappear into her pleasure pot. Immediately her pussy walls surrounded him and pulsated against its welcomed visitor, as he began moving in and out of her with slow easy strokes.
"God, babe, you feel so good."
"I love your cock in me," Marjorie whispered, her frustration subsiding a bit. Walter braced his hands against the edge of the counter top and looked down, watching his hard cock slipping in and out of her tightness. She was so wet that his cock made audible noises when it dove into her. Marjorie looked down at the action happening in between her legs and then looked up at him, her brown eyes glowing with a possessive quality. She licked her lips between her heavy breaths as he moved in and out.
"You like watching, don't you?" Marjorie sighed. Her whole body felt like it was hyper-alert, with every motion and noise screaming for her attention.
"You know it," he huffed, trying to maintain his course without blowing his load too soon.
"Fuck me," Marjorie instructed, pulling her legs around his torso, her heels dug into the small of his back as his thrusts kicked into higher speed. Marjorie grabbed onto his white ass now as he thundered in and out of the brown woman. "That's it...oohh...that's it! Fuck me!"
Walter was now pumping into his classmate's mother like a steam engine, pulling himself back and slamming back at her. His cock was slipping in and out of Marjorie's tight wet hole with calculated precision. He felt himself come close to the edge of an orgasm was doing his best to delay the inevitable.
Marjorie latched on to him and screamed in pleasure and he stopped thrusting while resting his cock deep in her. He waited, concentrating on not cumming while she had her orgasm. He had been right on the edge of squirting his cum into her, but really wanted to get her to an even higher orgasm.

When her breathing returned to something approaching normal, Walter took a finger and rubbed it in the juices flowing out of Marjorie's swollen labia. With his finger, he began to rub it around her anus, giving it some lubrication before sliding it into her asshole. Marjorie writhed in pleasure and he resumed pumping in and out of her hot pussy. He knew this time he would take it all the way. Her ass muscles gripped his invasive finger and she went over the top as he moved his finger in and out of her tight anus in time with his thrusting pelvic action.
"Ooh, right there...oooh, yes! Fuck, yes!" A few more pumps and twists of his finger and Marjorie's body jolted. She looked up at him and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling herself towards him, she glared deeply into his eyes and announced, "I think I'm going to...ooh, yes, yes! Fuck, yeah! Oh, my God...fuck!" She couldn't finish her sentence as her orgasm overtook her frail body and her pussy spurted a stream of female juice, soaking him and his cock instantly.
Seeing this marvelous sight and hearing Marjorie cum hard in a way that he hadn't seen yet brought him to the edge again. His body jerked as he released another load, much smaller this time, into her pussy. Walter shook into Marjorie's body and she returned the spasm. They triggered three aftershocks between them until finally he jerked out of her and staggered to a chair.

She leaned back on the counter, their juices running out of her open cunt, across her ass, and onto the counter. It even ran in a trickle down the face of the lower cabinet. It felt like they had been at it for hours, yet less than an hour had passed and they both felt exhausted. Each looked at the other, and then started laughing.

When they stopped, she asked him to go get her a towel. When he returned, she used the towel to wipe up the juices on her body, then climbed down and went to the bathroom, holding the towel against her pussy. Walter found a sponge and cleaned up the counter and cabinet, then began looking through the cabinets for some air freshener. Marjorie came back in the room behind him.

"This room smells of sex!" she exclaimed.

"That's why I'm hunting for air freshener." he replied. He found some scented candles and turned towards her. She had put a long silk nightgown on over her body. It almost exactly matched her skin color and she almost looked nude even fully covered. She saw his lecherous gaze and waved a finger at him.

"Give it a short rest or you will put me out of commission," she said. "You go get cleaned up and put your pants on. I'll light those candles and start cooking some dinner." He teenaged lover went to the bathroom and cleaned up, then put his underwear and t-shirt on and returned to the parlor. She was working in the kitchen so he found an interesting book and sat down and started to read. Marjorie came in sat down next to him, wrapping herself around him.

"Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes." She told him. "Now I want to know some things about you." Walter put the book down and shifted to face her.

"What do you want to know?"

"Who was she?"

"Who are you asking about?" He suspected the answer she was looking for but was not going to open up to much without finding out what she really wanted to know.

"Who was the older woman who taught you about sex?" She pressed. "It's very obvious you did not learn from any high-school girls. I really don't care who she is, but I'd like to know how it happened." He leaned back a little and told the story.

"She was a friend of the family from my parents' college days. When I was 16, I had to stay with them while my parents were out of town for a week. Her 22 year old daughter seduced me first. Right after I rolled off of her, her mom walked in. I thought I was so busted but it turned out they had planned on schooling me during the week."

"What about her husband?" Marjorie asked.

"He travels all the time on sales. After a while they were really having problems and they were each having an affair. When she found out about his, she confronted him while admitting hers. After a separation, they got back together. They both have high sex drive, which is why they got together in the first place. They finally figured out that as long as it was just "sex" while they were apart, it's ok. She called it an "open marriage" and said it works for them."

"Why did they plan to do this to you?" She asked, bemused.

"I don't really know," I answered. "They had known me since I was a baby. I've always been sort of a quiet, shy person. I guess they figured I should be different, at least when it comes to women."

"Aren't you attracted to girls your own age?"

"Before my 'education' I was too shy and feared rejection." he answered thoughtfully. "Afterwards, as soon as I started to hit on High School girls, I got bored with the silly games they want to play. Most of them seemed to want to tease you into going too far so they don't have to take responsibility for their decision."

"So you target single soccer moms?" She smiled. "OK, I'm a basketball mom, but still...you're looking for sexually deprived older women."

"Actually, I don't target anyone." I admitted. "I've only had a couple of relationships since then. Besides, you make 'older woman' sound so negative. As far as I am concerned, just because you are older than me does not make you any less beautiful. You have a sensuous beauty that is just so incredible that I find it almost overwhelming. And your enthusiasm for sex is intoxicating."

"Did you just walk out of a romance novel?" She purred. "You are feeding me all the things I want to hear. That scares me because I feel so emotionally out of control already."