Brighton Graduate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want me to stop talking, give me something else for my mouth to do," I chided. She smiled at him and then crawled onto him until her brown body was pressed against his pale skin.

"I have something for this moment..." and she kissed him. "Something for the next few minutes...called dinner." She got up from the sofa and started to walk to the kitchen, then stopped and looked over her shoulder.

"And something for later," and she pulled up that silk nightgown and swayed her bare ass at him as she disappeared into the kitchen. Moments later she was calling him into the dinning room where two places were set with salads and lasagna. She handed him a bottle of Chianti to open as she lit two candles and turned out the lights.

They sat and had a nice quiet dinner. The sun was settling on the far side of the building, so it got dark quickly, but the warm glow of the candles was beautiful around her face. Walter had never been intimate with an African-American woman before, and he was truly entranced by how beautiful she was in this lighting. His fork stopped and she looked up to see him staring at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing," he replied. "I am just in awe of how beautiful you are right now." She smiled but covered her mouth in embarrassment. Although he had been told you can't see a black woman blush, he though he could see her color change. "You really are so very beautiful. Very sensual."

"That's just your penis talking," she answered, trying to deflect the complement. He put down the fork and reach over to take her hand.

"I keep telling you what a beautiful woman you are, and you keep trying to disagree with the complement. The flaws you see when you look in the mirror are not what others see when they look at you. If a man sincerely tells you he thinks you are beautiful, you should just accept that and enjoy the adoration."

"And if a man just wants to get into my pants?" She asked with a smile.

"I've already been in your pants, so that does not apply to me."

"And you don't want to do it again?"

"You know I do. But even if I never did again, that does not change my opinion of how you look."

"Why then, thank you sir." she said with a little bow. The conversation drifted on to the inner workings of her company. Walter was surprised to learn how much sexual and racial discrimination she had put up with in the past. But from what she said she seemed to know when to ignore it and when to wave a red flag. He was starting to feel pride at being with this woman, for she was intelligent as well as beautiful.

"Would you like some dessert?" she asked him.

"I thought you were the dessert," he said with a lecherous smile.

"That's entertainment after dessert." She laughed. "Just sit right there and I'll be back." She picked up the dishes and took them into the kitchen. She returned with a bottle of champagne and instructed him to open it while she went back into the kitchen.

Walter opened it without loosing the cork as she returned with two fluted crystal goblets filled with cut strawberries. She had him pour the champagne over the strawberries and they ate them while looking at each other. He could tell this older woman was getting very horny again, just by the look in her eyes.

When they had finished, the teenager pushed the dishes aside. Without a word, he lead his classmate's mother to the end of the table, pulled her nightgown up, and placed her bare brown ass on the polished oak table. He lifted her legs up as he sat down in his chair, again opening her wonderful brown mound to his eyes. She thought she knew what was coming and was already wet, with her vulva already swelling. He moved closer and she could feel his breath on her skin, causing her to whimper just a little with desire.

Walter reached over and picked up the champagne bottle, then poured just a little of the cold bubbly at the top of her pubic mound.

"OOHHH!" She shouted. The cold liquid shocked her hot pussy as the bubbles tickled her clit and lips. As the juice got to the bottom of her swollen lips, he noisily sucked the mixed juices off her body, then used his tongue to warm up what the champagne had cooled. She moaned and opened her legs wider, rolling her hips down to move her clit to his mouth. He tongued her clit until she started to roll her head back and forth, a sure sign she was getting close to orgasm. Walter poured on some more champagne.

"OHH GOD!" she yelled in orgasm. The young man immediately started licking again and her body shook as she continued the orgasm. She grabbed his head with both hands and crushed his face into her cunt as wave after wave of orgasm broke inside her body. She was yelling loud enough to be heard in the next county. Her clear, sweet cum-juice was squirting on his chin and down his shirt as he stopped licking in the struggle just to breath.

He pulled her hands away and released his head from her grip. As he backed away, she continued to have twitches and moaned. Finally she was still except for her labored breathing, her eyes closed and her body limp. Walter went to the kitchen and returned with a towel, and cleaned the table between her legs, and the wet areas on the chair and floor. Then he sat down and waited.

After about 5 minutes, her eyes fluttered open. She took a deep breath and looked down between her legs at him.

"What happened?" She asked in a weak voice.

"I think you had an orgasm that was about a 9.8 on the Richter scale," he told her. "After that, I think you passed out. You were breathing just fine so I cleaned up the mess and just waited for you."

"What have you done to me?" she moaned.

"Milady, I'm just doing what I promised," he answered with extreme flourish. "I will do my utmost to ensure you are pleasured in every way possible."

"And you?" She asked. "What about your pleasure?"

"Whenever you're ready."

"Come here" she said, and motioned to the side of the table. Walter obediently rose and walked over to the side of the table. She rolled to her side and took his swollen, but soft penis in her hand and pulled him closer. She pulled him right to her lips and quickly took all of it into her mouth. She immediately started to stroke and suck his cock back to full hardness. As soon as it was fully hard, she backed off.

"Now pick me up, carry me to bed and make me cum again!" she ordered. "You have exposed me as the multi-orgasmic nympho-maniac that I never knew existed. Now you have to deal with it." He walked around to the end of the table and she sat up so he could pick her up in his arms. She wrapped herself around him and turned towards the bedroom.

Her son's classmate started to walk to the bedroom, but she was slippery from her perspiration and began to slide down his body, until his hard cock was stuck against the spot between her pussy and her anus. Just as it was starting to hurt him, Marjorie shifted her hips just a bit and the tip of his cock was resting between her pussy lips.

"Oh, baby," she moaned. "Please put it in me. I want it in me." He stopped in the doorway to the bedroom and eased her down onto him as she wiggled her hips and moaned loudly as her pussy filled up and the juices being displaced by his cock now started running down her legs.

"YYEESSS!" she cried as she hit bottom. She was still so turned on that she immediately started to bounce up and down on his shaft. Her frenzied motions threw him off balance and after just a few moments he was struggling not to fall, finally leaning back on the door jamb.

"Wait!" he exclaimed. "Please stop!" That shocked her enough to actually stop and open her eyes. He leaned against the door jamb to recover his balance.

"What's the matter?" she panted. "I was almost there."

"You're going to make us fall!" he explained. "The guys in those porn movies make this look easy but it is a bitch."

"You're not enjoying this?" she asked mischievously. "I certainly am, but you'd better put me on the bed before you fall." Walter pushed off the door jamb with his back and made his way to the bed. He landed her on the edge of the bed and backed away, his hard cock popping out of her and slapping up against his stomach. She stretched out on the bed, completely naked now, her small brown tits jiggling as she wiggled her buns into a good humping position on the comforter. Walter stared at her as she raised her long legs high in the air, completely opening her pink hole for the return of his cock.

"Fuck me," she panted. "Hurry, Walter. Fuck my wet cunt." Walter climbed onto the bed on his knees, his cock, still wet from her pussy, pulsing over her belly. Marjorie looked up eagerly as he mounted her, aiming his spongy cock tip at the pouting, curly-haired lips of her cunt. The horny black mother watched and felt the cock going into her, stretching her tight pussy open, making her glistening cunt walls spasm and suck as they forcibly accommodated the belly-probing length of his cock.

"Oh, fuck me! Ungggh! It feels so good, Walter!" She shouted, out of control. "Fuck me, lover!" Walter sprawled flat on top of her, crushing her stiff-nipples under his chest, and sinking his cock farther into her. Then he started fucking. Up and down his lean young ass heaved, stroking her pussy, spearing his hard, aching prick in and out of the creamy tightness of her vagina. Marjorie quickly started humping to meet his strokes, excitedly bouncing her ass off the bed, fucking her glove-tight pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of his cock.

"Fuck me, lover, fuck my hole!" She yelled again. He was amazed at how her language had gone totally to the gutter as he exposed this mother and lawyer as the true slut she wanted to be. She wrapped her thighs together high across his back, holding him close, shuddering as his cock sank farther into her pussy. Marjorie knew there was more of it, more that he hadn't yet sunk into her. Marjorie desperately needed to feel every inch of it, every inch of his giant cock-lance ramming into her belly, stuffing her cunt to bursting with the thickness of his prick.

Then Walter started fucking hard and very deep. Marjorie grunted as the stiff prick rammed all the way into her belly, reaching the depths of her womb. Now this friend of her son was fucking her like a wild man, panting on her shoulder, drilling her tight pussy as fast as he possibly could.

"Fuck my pussy, fuck it!" Marjorie chanted. Her cunt was throbbing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking the skewering shaft of his cock. Again and again this shaft rammed into her, stretching her furry slit every time he stuffed his meat in to the hilt.

Walter slid his hands down, grabbing the sides of her ass cheeks. Then he started fucking her as hard as he could. Relentlessly he worked on top of her bare, sweat-glistening body, ramming his cock into her belly, almost punishing her with the steely stiffness of his big cock.

"Unngggh! Oh, Walter!" Now Marjorie felt an orgasm welling up deep inside her, making her gooey pussy wrap even harder around his cock. She grimaced, her face contorting with raw fuck passion, twisting her head dazedly from side to side on the floor. Then she started humping in a frenzy of fuck need, abandoning all control as she feverishly pushed her stuffed brown pussy against the pounding shaft of his white prick.

"NOW...NOW... NOW!" she gasped. "Ungggh! I'm cumming, cuuummiiinngg!" Her body spasmed violently in orgasm while her juice gushed out of her ravished hole, the fur-fringed lips throbbing with almost painful intensity around the racing shaft of Walter's cock. Walter kept fucking her as hard as he could, increasing the force of her orgasm. With all the sex they already had, he didn't lose another load into her pussy, and suddenly Marjorie realized where she wanted to feel his big cock ramming next.

"Take it out," she panted. "Please...please stop. I want you to fuck my ass. Right now, Walter." Walter paused for a moment then he pulled his throbbing prick out of her pussy hole, his shaft twitching obscenely up and down with the need to shoot another load of cum. Marjorie stared at this young man's cock, resisting the urge to pop it back into her mouth for more sucking. Instead she rolled onto her belly, pulled her knees up under her and then reaching behind her back to spread her ass cheeks wide, shamelessly displaying her pink, puckered asshole between her beautiful brown ass-globes.

"It's all hot and horny, baby," Marjorie whimpered, as her itchy little hole throbbed obscenely in and out. "I've never felt this need before. Please fill my ass for me!"

"You are absolutely amazing!" Then Walter mounted her again, this time aiming his huge, swollen cock tip at her distended shit ring. Marjorie grunted and bit her lips as she felt the enormous cock lance stabbing into her, cleaving into her bowels. The thickness of his cock stretched her asshole to bursting, even though he only had the first two inches in.

Marjorie knew it was going to hurt, but she didn't care. Bravely she spread her brown ass cheeks wider apart, desperately horny to have her tender asshole gorged with this hard dick.

"Deeper, Walter," she pleaded. "Oh, please, please! My ass needs you inside!" Walter started humping on top of her, groaning as he felt her rubbery anal muscles sucking and flexing around his cock. Her back tunnel hadn't been lubed, but the naked black woman was so horny, and her asshole was throbbing so hard, that Walter was sure he could bury his prick up her bowels without hurting her. He placed his hands above her shoulders as he commenced his fucking rhythm, making Marjorie cry out as he rammed his cock up her asshole deeper with every thrust.

"Unggggh! Oh, baby! It's so big and hard, Walter! Unnggggh!" By now the teenager had over half of his white hard-on rammed up her back door, and Marjorie knew she didn't have to hold her ass cheeks open anymore. Eagerly she thrust both hands under her belly, groping through her juice-matted pussy curls until her fingers touched her clit. Shamelessly, she started finger-fucking, pleasuring her pussy as her asshole sucked and twisted around young Walter's cock.

"My ass, fuck my horny little ass!" she pleaded, almost screaming out the words. Then Walter came down very hard, suddenly ramming every inch of his immense prick into the tender, gripping warmth of her shit channel. Marjorie bucked violently, almost unable to bear the pleasure coursing through her bowels. Walter lay motionless on top of her, letting her itchy anus suck and squeeze around his cock meat.

"Give it to me, Walter. Give it all to me!" Walter pulled out slowly, withdrawing until only the tip of his enormous cock distended her rubbery anal opening. He grunted, and then nailed his prick all the way in again. Marjorie shuddered with need, finger-fucking wildly, thrusting her stretched asshole onto his cock. Then Walter settled into a hard, bowel- impaling rhythm, relentlessly stabbing his blood-swollen cock in and out of her ass.

"Ahhh, yesss," Marjorie hissed. She humped rapidly to meet his strokes, her asshole sucking and throbbing, convulsively twisting around the rooting length of his prick. The pleasure in her stretched, burning asshole was spreading through her whole body, making her stiff nipples tingle, making her pussy ooze onto her pumping, digging fingers. Marjorie felt another cum welling up in her crotch, making her horny asshole suck his cock that much harder. There was nothing she could do to control the intensity of her passion. There was nothing she loved more than sucking the juice out of a big, stiff prick, or feeling one ramming deep inside her pussy and ass.

"I'm cumming, baby!" she panted. "I'm coming now!" Then she wailed like a siren. Walter fucked her tender brown butt as hard as he could, thinking only of his own pleasure now, massing the steely stiffness of his cock as he hammered it into her bowels. Marjorie came in waves as her son's friend rooted his shaft in the depths of her bowel tract. Then Walter's cock grew even stiffer up her ravished chute, and Marjorie knew she was about to feel another milky load of cock cream spewing into her bowels.

Walter grunted and his whole body felt like it was cumming. The sticky white stuff sprayed out of his cock head, basting the rubbery walls of the shit channel with a soothing tide of cum. He shuddered over Marjorie as she gasped and collapsed, laying submissively beneath him.

Walter felt his cock get squeezed out of her anus as he softened. When it popped out, he rolled over on his back, exhausted. Marjorie lay there soaked with sweat and cum juice. As they lay there breathing hard, she realized she didn't have any control anymore. She was just too horny. If Walter wanted to, he could fuck or suck her any time his cock got stiff. As her mind mulled over the consequences of that, she dozed off.

Walter saw she was asleep and pulled the extra blanket from the foot of the bed over them both, the fell into the sleep of the exhausted.