Bring Him Home - Philadelphia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I emerged from beneath him and fingered his ass which was softly calling my name. I shot a dab of lube on his hole and another on the tip of my dick before I worked my way in. His tight ass squeezed my cock with each thrust. I was inside him as he moaned and cried out. I pulled out and shot my load on his bare back. What I didn't lick up myself, I collected and fed him with two fingers in his mouth. As I took my place on my back he inched up my body licking and biting my flesh - not too hard, just enough, until my cock was back at home in his mouth. He sucked my semi-rigid dick gathering what remained from our hot sex.

I rolled over and let him take his turn. As he was only the second man to enter my ass, it was tight and resisted. He persevered quickly as he moved deeper and deeper inside me. The sweat dripped from my nose as he pounded me diligently. As he felt the need to cum, I rolled to my back. He shot his blast on my stomach and chest. He crawled on top of me and his cum acted as our special cement. We spend the next few minutes connected by his sperm. Once separated, we cleaned each other with our tongues before moving to his shower.

We washed each other and continued to fondle one another. We returned to his wet bed for the night and we slept together. It was yet another first for me - hopefully not my last.

As the sun appeared in the sky we departed for center city. We met Sarah for breakfast at our hotel cafe before going on our separate ways. I sat next to him with my wife across the table. All three of us smiled while we talked before kissing goodbye.

On our journey home - an hour and a half alone in our car - we shared our evenings with one another and enjoyed each others pleasant memories.

Rich and I will met again.

12