All Comments on 'Bringing Out the Animal'

by Daveest

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Use of words

You should have someone to proof your work. There are several words you used wrong. "seem" for seam is one example.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Some people seem to think

that the ability to use words correctly, be able to spell and use correct grammar, don't matter on this site.

They do. Writing this poor will earn you a lot of very low scores.

Learn to write properly. I couldn't get past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Learn to spell bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Poorly written

This had so many spelling errors that were so distracting that I almost stopped reading it. However, I decided to keep reading - not because it was good but just to see how bad it could get. I was not disappointed. It continued to be a disaster. I never "ones" (once) read anything so awful. Might have been a sexy tale (or "tail" as the writer would say) but was so poorly written that any sexual escapades were lost among the multiple mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And ...

... 'staid' for 'stayed' for another instance!!

A smart arse who gives "planet earth, universe' for "Location"?

Sorry, for a Posting by a 'newbie' writer I usually comment in Private. For you I'll make an exception.

If this is your best then either a) URGENTLY get the help of a good proof reader AND the guidance of a good Editor (see Literotica Index for a list of volunteer Editors) or b) stop writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Go back under the covers with your flashlight.

"He smelled like a horse that's was ridden hard and put away wet." How original!

DaveestDaveestabout 11 years agoAuthor
Wow ok thanks

Well looks like i still have some work to do sorry if i offended the readers here. I did use grammer and spell check looks like i need to studdy a dictionary. Will take all comments as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ever heard of spell check?

Please spell correctly, your bad spelling and grammar takes away from the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So terrible

This was a potentially good (though cliche) story that was utterly ruined by terrible writing and even worse spelling. Many of the sentences were so poorly written that was almost impossible to understand them. And the spelling--oh, God, the spelling! Nabor instead of neighbor, embarrassed instead of embraced... Are you kidding me? IF you decide to publish again, for God's sake, have someone edit before you load it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

please have somebody proofread this junk

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous