Bringing Out the Animal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daveest
Daveest
1 Followers

"No, no, no."

Dave placed his hands back along his sides. Belinda started dry humping him, moving her ass back and forward, forcing his erection to grind into his pelvis. Dave moaned as Belinda rode him hard. Then Belinda took his hands, placing them on her luscious breast. Belinda moaned, as Dave squeezed her soft tits together. Belinda then stood up, turned and tugged at the, seem of her dress she did not say anything, she slowly, inch by agonizing inch lifted her dress up over her thong, her tummy then to just below her tits. Belinda turned her back on him lifting the dress over her head. Dave could know see the tattoo on her lower back it was a Kio fish jumping out of the water in very vivid colors. Dave moaned as she bent over, giving him an unobstructed view of her scantly clad as and muff. His dick was straining against his short wanting to come out, to be set free.

She looked at him watching this erotic show unfolding in front of his eyes. He has never wanted any woman more than right now at this moment. A load groan escapade, from Dave as he got a good look at her barely covered slit from the front he could see that she was clean shaven not a pubic hair in sight. Belinda was now again backing up towards him and sat down on his lap, she began to scoot backwards until her ass was nestled firmly against his erection. She leaned forward a little bit, bringing her hands to rest on his knees, tracing his skin as she found her balance. His body shivered at the touch and she let her head fall back onto his shoulder. She took his hands again from his sides this time placing them on her naked flesh; Dave could feel her nipples go hard against his palms, Belinda shivered and her whole body shook at his touch

Dave started gyrating in rhythm with her his dick between her curved bums.

"O God this is amazing, Belinda." He whispered into her right ear.

Belinda slid her hand slowly down her body, to the top of her g-string slipping her hand over the satin fabric, she arched her back as electrical pulses shot threw her body, Dave had a clear view down her body and he felt her quivering against him, as she was touching the now slick fabric. The freckled milky skin was so erotic.

Dave smelled the faint aroma of her sweet slit wafting up to him. Belinda took one of Dave's hands sliding it down her now sweating body, she slipped his hand under the fabric, as his fingers made contact with her puffy lips, she moaned loudly, Dave slip his middle finger in between her slit, as he found her clit she bucked on his dick forcing it harder into his pelvis, Dave groaned as she did. His fingers now increasing in motion, Belinda screamed.

"FUUUUCKKK YES, YES, YES!!!!"

Her body now bucking violently as an orgasm rocked her vulva, causing her the shake and quiver on Dave's body, her love sap flowing in streams from her fanny onto Dave fingers past the satin fabric into his lap. She slid down to the floor in, her tense body still shaking.

Belinda, then turned herself around on her knees, she smiled at Dave, taking his fingers still wet from her honey, and licked them clean, Dave grunted as pre-cum made his briefs wet. Dave was as hard as steel, his erection protruding violently against his shorts. Belinda started running her fingers from his knees all the way up his legs, Dave squirming at her touch passing by his erection she tugged at the seem of his t-shirts indicating to him to remove it. As Dave slipped the t-shirt over his head he felt Belinda's nails digging into his upper torso, she dragged her nails over his pecs down to his abs his skin immediately had eight red lines running down his torso where Belinda had dragged her nails across it. Dave almost lost it. Belinda grabbed his erection threw his shorts on feeling the size in her hands her eyes widened, as she said in a Smokey voice.

"Why don't we free this tool, from its confines?!"

Dave didn't say anything she was massaging him through his shorts and the feeling was incredible. Belinda started to undo the button on his shorts, then she deliberately slowly pulled down the zipper, Dave lifted his ass of the couch as Belinda slid the shorts from him throwing them to one side, his steely erection outlined by the tight fabric of his briefs. The mushroom head of his dick, pulsating against the fabric. There was a wet patch at the tip and Belinda; had a luscious smile on her face, she started kissing and flicking her tongue, his right then, left leg making her way upwards to his groin.

Dave groaned loudly as Belinda placed her mouth over the tip of Dave's head.

"MMMMMM!" Came from Belinda's mouth; as she tasted his salty pre-cum through his briefs.

"O FUCK, O FUCK, Belinda, your mouth is so hot." Dave squirmed around on the couch as his senses took over.

Belinda smiled to her self, she placed the tips of her fingers over the elastic of his briefs; slowly pulling them down when his shaft came free, Belinda got a quiver as she saw his dick smack him in the stomach the length and girth amazing to look at.

"O GOD!!;" She gasped as she behold the largest prick she had ever seen.

Dave saw the sparkle in her eyes, which were bright green, like sapphires. Dave's dick wiggled and some more

pre-cum leaked out of the tip.

Belinda, still on her knees lunged forward she wanted this monster in her mouth she wanted to taste him, her pussy pulsating, lusting for him. Belinda ran her tongue over the tip licking the pre-cum from it, rolling back his fore skin, she revealed the humongous head. She kissed it lightly, as she wrapped her lips around the shaft, Dave let out an animalistic grunt. His body was squirming, he took a handful of her hair as she slid down to his family jewels' taking one of his sperm sacks into her mouth sucking hard, he yanked on her hair, maybe a bit too hard because Belinda let out a yelp and drove her nails into his upper thigh. Dave let go of her hair, she decreased the pressure on his thigh and Dave felt her finger exploring the skin beneath his nut sack she moved her finger in circles, finding his rosebud slowly massaging it, this sent another wave of electricity surging through him. Dave grunted loudly, keeping her finger there Belinda started licking back up his shaft, she got to the tip, she had to open her mouth very wide to fit his shaft into her mouth, she first slowly moved her head up and down, taking more and more of him into her mouth, her cheeks squeezing on the sides of his shaft.

"O O O FUCK YES BABY" Dave grunted.

She then did something that no other woman had ever tried. She tilted her head and managed to get his entire cock down her throat.

"Good God!" Dave said. "Where did you learn that?"

She couldn't answer with her nose buried into his stomach. She slid his dick out without gagging and let some saliva drop down onto him.

"You'd be surprised what I can do." She said before sucking it back down again.

Dave then knew he was in for a wild ride; he started stroking her head while it was bobbing up and down.

Dave's scrotum tightened as he could feel the overwhelming elation of an oncoming orgasm. Belinda was still holding on to his scrotum, on feeling it tighten she knew he was close, pulling of him saliva running from her mouth and flowing in between her cleavage. She stood up in front of him. Taking the straps of her g-string she slid them down slowly bending at the waist her head inches from his throbbing cock, she kissed the head lightly as her g-string came to her feet, as she stood up her puffy vulva puffy staring at Dave; she had little speckles of freckles all over her Muff.

Dave decided it was his turn to pleasure her, he took Belinda by the waist pulling her closer, he lifted her on to the couch so that she stood spread eagle in front of him, and Dave wrapped his arms around to her ass he pulled her closer, bringing her muff to his waiting moth. Dave started licking from the bottom to the top of her slit grazing her clit ever so slightly, with her hands on his shoulders she dug her nails into his flesh, dragging her nails across them.

"O GOD DAHM, FUCK YES" Belinda screamed out loud from the pleasure, her body rocked, Dave slid his tongue into her slippery snatch, sucking hard on her clit while his tongue drove in and out, increasing in intensity. Belinda arched her back, this was Dave's opportunity, his right hand found her asshole and he glided his middle finger ever so slightly into her this sent Belinda into a most violent orgasm which rocked her body she wrenched around on his mouth like a wild animal. This time she squirting rivers of love juice into Dave's open mouth, he had a hard time keeping up, swallowing the rivers of honey flowing into his mouth.

'Dave thought to himself FUCKING HELL!!!!'; have I now finally found a squirter?' he always hoped he would fuck a woman one day that squirts, and the day has arrived.

Belinda's body went limp as the orgasm drained her of energy. She hasn't squirted like this in 4 years and the wave upon, wave of orgasms where making her body shake.

Dave was gentle as he held her up; her hands around his neck, Dave stood up holding her tight in his arm and carried her up the stairs his throbbing cock pressing against her taught ass. Laying her down softly on the bed, he laid down next to her gently, stoking her skin with the back of his hand.

They laid there for a few minutes while Belinda got her strength back looking at his still steel hard erection, she kissed him deep and longingly, her tongue again parting his lips, she explored the inside of his mouth, there tongues jousting with each other. Belinda's hand now traveling down his torso, over his taught abs to his dick, she took the monster in her hand and started stroking it, Dave moaned into her mouth.

Belinda pulling her lips away from his, pushing Dave back onto the bed she straddled him as she took his cock in her hand and guided it to her slit, first just letting the head enter. 'Is she measuring it to see if it will fit' Dave wondered. Then with one fluent motion she slid his entire shaft into her cunt.

"FUUCCCKKKK!" Belinda moaned as she felt the steel hard dick all the way in her, her pussy stretched further than ever before she could feel her clit rubbing against the shaft as it also got pulled in, she had sunk to the hilt.

Belinda started now moving up and down, Dave meeting her motion and shoving up as she came down, the tempo started increasing, Dave held on to her mounds squeezing them her nipples popping hard, Belinda smacked her hands on to his chest; and with her nails she dug into his flesh again scratching him down to his taught stomach ones more.

"O FUCK YES, YES I'M CUMMING!!!!!" Belinda now screeched loudly.

Her pussy walls closing around his cock doubling, his pleasure, as she now slowed down wanting to prolong the feeling of this enormous shaft in side her. As Belinda's body started to tight up again she increased the pumping on Dave's cock, the walls of her cunt closing even more firmly around Dave. This he has never experienced before either, it didn't take long for him to feel his nuts tightening again, as his jism started flowing through his pipes, Dave grabbed onto Belinda's waist holding her in place; he started to buck wildly lifting his ass of the bed forcing his entire shaft into the depts. of her cunt.

"YES, YES, YES FILL ME!!!!" Belinda screeched, she was always a screamer, and that just made her pleasure increase 10 fold, her pussy squirting again, Dave Cumming in flow after flow, his dick spasseming inside her the entire bed around them was now soaked with the mixture of the combined juices.

Belinda flopped down on the bed next to Dave, her orgasm still shaking her body. Dave took her in his arms and they fell asleep, both spent and exhausted.

II

Dave awoke in the morning to find Belinda's naked body curled round him, she was still asleep and his cock had its customary morning erection. Dave immediate started rubbing himself. There was a thrill in gently masturbating whilst Belinda slept, her gorgeous form molded to him.

Her right thigh rested between his legs allowing Dave's cock to slide over her smooth skin. In this position he could gaze at her exquisite form, from her lovely feet to her soft hair. Dave felt himself building to climax and just let it happen. Dave's cock and balls tightened and he spurted white cum in a long bow onto her side. It ran down Belinda's belly pooling where their bodies pressed together. Belinda stirred, moving even tighter into Dave as she slowly woke up.

'Could you not wait' she said smiling 'last night not enough for U?'

'Never enough' Dave replied 'never!

Belinda shifted her position and took Dave softening cock into her mouth, licking around the head, cleaning up his juice. She kept this up as Dave riddled and she continued to suck, though it had become more of, a suckle as Dave was now flaccid.

Dave loved that feeling. Belinda sucked hard and pulled her head away lips tight together giving him that wonderful drawn stretched sensation. It was enough and Dave started to swell again, filling her mouth with his hardening cock. Belinda raised him completely and kept sucking hard as if she was in a race to make him cum. Dave got close when, laughing, she let him go and jumped up.

'That's your lot, I want you horny for later' she giggled as she headed for the shower.

Dave lay in his bed breathing hard and felt the deep sense of excitement and anticipation. Belinda returned from the shower and still naked headed down stairs, her taught ass jiggling as she took 2 steps at a time. When she returned she had her summer dress on. Belinda leant over to kiss him, before saying. "I've got some shopping to do, see you later handsome." She dropped her red satin g-string on his chest. Leaving it there she winked at Dave and headed down the stairs again, Dave heard the front door shut.

"What the hell was he to do?" Completely wound up, hard as nails and feeling achingly horny. Dave decided to shower and dress. His stiff cock would not go down and he was reluctant to touch himself, enjoying the tension. As he stood at the basin he looked in the mirror the red lines where Belinda had scratched him clearly visible now. She was an animal he thought to him self, seeing her petite body again in front of him, Dave felt his cock straining against the towel he had wrapped around him.

After some breakfast Dave, decided to go and wash his truck seeing it hadn't been washed in ages.

Peter Henderson came over, he was a short, stocky man with a potbelly and he and his wife lived next door to Dave. Amanda his wife was just standing by the car, tapping her foot in frustration just glaring at Dave.

"Bit of a ruckus last night" as he gave Dave a wink and a smile.

"Well I guess you heard it." Dave said wiping his hands on a rag.

"Look between you and me I don't really mind, but the old battle axe," he looked over his shoulder making sure Amanda didn't hear him. "Isn't to happy, she told me to come and tell you to try and keep it down."

"Sure thing Peter I'll try and keep it down." Dave said and shook Peter's hand as he turned and walked back to his car.

Dave could see as they where pulling out, Amanda was giving him a good tongue lashing. Dave just laughed inside thinking he is glad he doesn't have to put up with that.

()()()

Belinda was busy with some shopping, looking over some very reveling lingerie, when she heard someone calling out her name.

"BELINDA, BELINDA!, Hi how are u?"

Belinda looked and saw Sandy, her heart skipped a beat. 'Sandy was an old ""friend""; from her days as an exotic dancer, she was a few years younger than Belinda, tall with long black hair she had an amazing toned body, face that could make any man or woman for that matter loose all there inhibitions; her taught silicone breast bouncing as she rushed over to Belinda and embarrassed her.

"Hallo Sandy, what u doing here?" Belinda beamed happiness in seeing her old girlfriend.

"Well I just moved into town and started my own practice."

Sandy was busy studying to be a physical therapist while she was dancing at the same club as Belinda. The two of them even shared a flat until Belinda met her ex and moved out, they use to get up to some pretty wild sex play. Belinda and Sandy went for coffee to catch up on what's been happening in each others lives.

()()()

Dave had gone for a swim after finishing washing his truck as well, and was now relaxing on his couch, he still had a semi hard-on he couldn't get rid of, the urge to pleasure him self was great, but he kept his hands to himself, hoping that Belinda would return shortly.

It was after two when he woke from a knock at his door, his dick still hard, he adjusted his cock then went to the door, as he swung it open expecting to see Belinda, his face expression fell as he saw Belinda, then a black haired women standing at his door, Belinda's arm hooked into the other woman's arm.

"Hi" Belinda said as she saw the look on Dave's face. "This is an old friend of mine Sandy we bumped into each other at the shops, and seeing that it was such a hot day, we where wondering if we could come for a swim?"

"Hallo Sandy, well you're welcome of course any time." Dave smiled as he stepped to one side to let the two women in, his cock went limp, as he realized nothing would happen now.

As Belinda and Sandy still hooked too each other walked ahead, Dave couldn't help but admire both their asses, Belinda had on a white bikini top, with a wrap around her rump, Sandy also had a wrap around her bottom, but was wearing a very loose tank top, which come down half way to her midriff, she had a sporty figure and was taller than Belinda.

"Go out to the pool so long; I'll get us some drinks" Dave gesturing to the patio door.

Great it came from both of then at the same time causing them to giggle, walking to the door.

Dave then went to the bar and poured them each a tequila sunrise, and got a beer for him self.

As he got to the door, Belinda and Sandy where already in the pool horsing around dunking each other, and laughing, Dave sat the drinks down on the patio table, as he was removing his t-shirt both the women stopped to ogle him his tight abs and muscular upper body glissaning from sweat, as he threw his shirt onto one of the patio chairs, his eyes met there's he could see both women with longing in there eyes. He just ignored it thinking it was his imagination given his state of torture, of this morning. Dave got into the pool, as Belinda swam over to him and embraced him, kissing him passionately, her left hand sank beneath the water and got hold of his cock from the out side, she felt it grow in her hand and she whispered into his ear.

"Hope you're ready for some fun big boy"

Dave looked over at Sandy who was at the edge of the pool her arms propping her up, her yellow bikini top almost transparent, he could see the dark outline of her nipples which where hard. Dave nudged Belinda and said, softly in her ear.

"I've been horny all day; I'm going to 'FUCK' you like there is no tomorrow as soon as your friend leaves."

Belinda then burst out laughing as she pushed away from Dave, leaving him standing there with a confused look on his face, Belinda swam over to Sandy and coming up to her side, placing her mouth to Sandy's ear and whispered something into her ear, Sandy's eyes went wide and she gave a look of disappointment. Dave still confused dipped his upper body down to cool of.

Sandy then whispered into Belinda's ear and Belinda giggled, and said loud enough for Dave to hear.

"Yes you may; go for it." Belinda winked at Dave; propping herself up on the side of the pool.

Sandy slowly swam over to where Dave was, Dave stood up, the water running down his body, Sandy was looking at him her brown eyes narrowing in on his pecks, and Dave looked over at Belinda her eyes looking back at him full of lust, her right hand now on her breast massaging it.

Daveest
Daveest
1 Followers