Britney & the Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Britney felt the head of his knob touch her flesh, she had to resist the urge to just shove her ass back against him and take it all in one sudden burst. She was totally gone in her act of lust now, her hesitation before at anal sex just a charade to protect her image. She wanted his cock and she wanted it BAD. She felt the tip push into her sphincter, the muscle tight with anticipation.

"Relax it Britney or this will hurt a lot worse than you could imagine," Robert said. Britney did as she was told and was rewarded by feeling her ass muscles expand widely as the shaft moved inside of her. Very slowly was the entry into her, only an inch at a time. Robert worked more of himself into her, causing Britney to grunt in part pain, part pleasure. Britney reached up to remove her top, letting her breasts sway beneath her. He had already seen her topless in the photos and since he was fucking her in the ass now, it didn't seem to matter much anyways.

Robert had pushed almost all of his rod into her now, and slowly began to pull it from inside of her. Britney felt her sphincter muscles contract as the cock left her ass, but then loosened again as Robert pushed back in. The feeling was incredible, the tension and force of his fucking and his balls slapping against her pussy lips driving her mad. Britney began to rock her hips back against Robert when he would thrust in, striving to get his cock into her as quick and as deep as she could.

Robert was enjoying himself immensely and couldn't resist grabbing Britney by her now sweaty and matter long blond hair and pulling her head back slightly as he fucked her. Enjoying the roughness he was taking, Robert pulled harder on her, causing her body to move back against him even further, burying his cock inside of her to the hilt. Britney lowered a hand to her wet pussy lips and began to play with them feverishly, rubbing her hand up and down her slit, covering her hand in her own juices.

She moaned loudly as a finger slipped inside, Robert's other hand now roughly running over her cunt. His finger was large and callused, but felt oh so good inside of her snatch. He thrust it in and out of her in rhythm with his ass fucking and after just a few moments, Britney felt an orgasm coming.

With a tremendous release that made her see stars, Britney came all over Robert's hand in a violent orgasm. It was the strongest she had ever had, amplified by the fact that she felt so good about being so naughty. Britney's body shuddered as she came down from such a massive cum, her breathing now ragged and panting.

She felt Robert's body pick up it's pace and in one final thrust, he fell on top of her, shoving his cock all the way in as it exploded in a torrent of cum. Britney felt so dirty and slutty as she felt his cum splatter the inside of her anus. Robert thrust within her a few more times and then pulled his cum covered prick from Britney's ass.

Britney stood up and picked up a towel, wiping herself clean as she felt Robert's cum trickling from her asshole. Robert put his prick in his pants and zipped up, heading for the door.

"We had a deal right? There are no more pictures and you won't publish anything like this right?" Britney said as Robert stood by the doorway. He tossed her the negatives from his jacket.

"You have my word. Pleasure doing business with you Ms. Spears," Robert said with a jagged grin. He opened the door and left, pulling it to behind him.

Britney walked over to the mirror and began to clean herself off further, noticing a long trail of cum that had worked it's way down her leg to her left foot. Still naked underneath, Britney wrapped a towel around herself and made her way towards the shower when there was a knock at the door and the door opened slowly.

"Look, what do you want now? If this is about money..." Britney said, not even looking back.

"What? Umm...no, Ms. Spears I'm Jonathan from TeenQueen magazine. I was here to see if I could interview you for an upcoming issue? I would have come in earlier but a man told me to wait outside. That was an hour ago. Is everything alright?" the man said. Britney spun around with a look of horror on her face. The reporter was a handsome college guy, preppy looking and not much older than Britney. DEFINETELY not the man she had just let fuck her.

"Wha..no! This can't be!" Britney screamed as she ran over to the envelope on the table, tearing it open and staring at the pictures. She looked closer now, closer than she had before. The girl in the pictures wasn't her! It was a groupie at a rock concert who just LOOKED like her!

Britney fell to her knees and burst into tears, yelled loudly in anguish. What had she done!

Walking out into the parking lot, a tall, lanky older man climbed into his red Mustang and drove away. Anyone nearby would have certainly noticed the broad, shit-eating grin on his face as his engine revved up, drowning out the sound of a cry from somewhere in the stadium behind him.

12