Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she would have none of it, as she mumbled, "don't hold back. Let it fly ,sweetie."

And he did. It was unbelievable...his very first blow-job and he was shooting his load down the back of Britney Spears throat. He thrust his hips up toward the sky, and she kept swallowing every drop he had to offer. After jerking several times, he was finished and kind of just melted back into the seat. Britney cleaned up his penis with her talented tongue , and sat back in the driver's seat smiling. "That was real nice," she stated softly.

"It was incredible," responded Brian, as he pulled his pants back up around his hips. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, lover," she assured him, "it was my pleasure."

As they sat there in silence, listening to the crickets and watching the darkness envelop them, she reached over and took his hand in hers. It began to sprinkle, and Britney hit the switch to put the roof up on her "baby." She sat straight upright in her seat with the biggest grin on her face, and declared, "ooo, I just love the rain."

And with that, she bounded out in front of the car and began dancing to the music.

Brian yelled, "whoo hoo," and turned up the volume as the song "Baby One More Time" blasted from the speakers.

She kicked off her heels, and it began to rain a little harder as Brian flicked on the headlights to give her a well deserved spotlight. He got out of the car and leaned against the hood as she continued her joyous dance. She seemed so carefree and happy. They were both getting soaked, but neither cared. As her dress became drenched, it clung to her wonderful curves like a second skin. Brian was now certain she wasn't wearing a bra, as he could make out the outline of not only each breast; but also each nipple. The fabric clung to her perfect ass cheeks, and there was no visible panty-line either. It was confirmed; she was totally commando. Britney gradually slowed her dance moves until she was doing a slow, sensuous shimmy. She looked Brian directly in the eyes; licked her inviting lips purposely ; and she began to slowly peel the soaking fabric of the dress off her right shoulder. She pulled her right arm through the opening, and now both of her pale shoulders were naked. She continued her sexy shimmy, as she slowly rolled the drenched material down her chest until her breasts popped out above it.

They were the most exquisite tits that Brian had ever seen. Of course they were the first breasts he had ever seen in person; but he had seen plenty in magazines and on the internet. They stood out from her chest, firm and inviting; without a trace of sag. Her erect nipples were bright pink; the size of gumdrops; and Brian wanted nothing more in the world than to take each one in his mouth and suck on them. She continued to dance; her tits bobbing freely up and down. It was raining gently as she looked wantonly at Brian and started to peel the glittery material down her firm tummy and over her shapely hips. When the dress had cleared her hips, she just let it fall to the ground and stepped out of it. Commando. She was now totally and completely nude; except for the wide smile she was wearing. In the headlights, Brian could see that her pussy was completely shaved except for a small, heart-shaped patch of dark blonde hair just above her slit. If Brian had not already had two orgasms, he would have shot his load right there in his pants. She was the most magnificent sight he had ever seen; or ever would see, he was certain. Her body was absolute perfection.

She crooked her finger, and motioned for Brian to join her. He didn't have to be asked twice, as he approached and stood in front of his dream girl. She reached out both hands; grasped the bottom of his t-shirt; and pulled it off over his head. He kicked off his sneakers as she kneeled in front of him and unbuckled, unsnapped, and unzipped his pants. Slowly she tugged his jeans and boxers down all in one motion; and he stepped out of them; freeing his cock into the night air. She stood up ; extended her arms and he put his arms around her, hugging her tight. Due to their height difference; his head was actually nestled directly between her perfect breasts; and Brian deeply inhaled her natural scent...she even smelled perfect. They hugged for what seemed like an eternity. Brian let his hands graze all the way down her flawless back and cupped her perfect ass cheeks in his hands; squeezing them tight. He raised his head and gently licked her right nipple before taking it carefully between his teeth and nibbling on it. This was all new to Brian, and he was proceeding slowly; committing each second to memory. He switched nipples several times; not wanting to neglect either.

It was still sprinkling as Britney suggested, "why don't you get the blanket out of the back seat;" and he ran to retrieve it.

They were both completely wet and slick as they lay the large blanket down over the tall grass. Britney lay back on the blanket, smiled, and spread her legs apart. Brian just stood there momentarily, staring at the most beautiful girl in the world laying there in front of him completely naked. Obviously, he had never seen a pussy before, and he kneeled between her legs; his face in her crotch, just examining her cunt.

It was as if she could read his mind as he heard her assure him, "it's ok, lover. You can touch. You can do whatever you want."

He wasn't certain, but he thought that a tear may have actually escaped his eyes as he reached out his hands and gently touched her thighs. He moved his hands up to either side of her pussy, and rubbed his thumbs up and down the sides of her slit, exploring. Her cunt lips were rather large and puffy as he hooked his thumbs inside and spread them apart. The inside of her cunt was the brightest shade of pink he had ever seen and it glistened with moisture in the headlights. He was totally fascinated as he tugged on the long lips; stretching them and feeling their softness. He leaned closer; extended his tongue; and carefully licked, first one side of her cunt and then the other. As he tasted her pussy for the first time, he inhaled her musky scent and committed it to memory. His thumbs spread her lips farther and he stuck his tongue as far inside her as it would go. He curled his tongue and used it like a spoon to lap up and swallow her juices. Her ass was writhing on the blanket as he slowly inserted two fingers into her slippery cunt. When her clit became more prominent; Brian took it between his teeth and gently bit down. Suddenly his face was covered in fluid as cum literally squirted out of her cunt. He jerked back in surprise as Britney screamed out loud.

He started to panic as he exclaimed, " I am so sorry...did I do something wrong? I'm so sorry...please, I didn't mean to hurt you."

Britney swiftly sat up; saw the frightened expression on his face, and immediately leaned over to throw her arms around him and pull him in tight against her.  

She held him there as she softly explained, " you didn't do anything wrong...as a matter of fact, since I'm your first; I'm surprised how incredibly right you did everything. Remember how you squirted in my hand when I made you feel good...well some girls can squirt too, when you make them feel good. And trust me lover; you made me feel real good."

She held him tight against her wonderful breasts for several minutes, and Brian could swear he could feel her heart beating . His cock had returned to its perpetual rock-hard state, as he stroked her naked back.

She broke their embrace; sat up on her knees; and instructed him to lay on his back. "Let me do something for you now," she smiled.

Brian lay flat on his back with his stiff dick pointing right back at him. If he had been with anyone else, he knew he would have felt self-conscious; but with his friend Britney, he felt so comfortable. He looked down; saw her kneeling naked between his legs ; and knew this was his idea of heaven. The rain was still drizzling out of the sky, keeping their bodies shiny and slick. He watched as she straddled his waist and sat back on his thighs. He couldn't take his eyes off her magnificent body. Her tits were so firm and pointed straight out from her chest; her rosy nipples at attention. His eyes traced her hourglass figure down past her tiny bellybutton- ring; and focused on her long, puffy cunt lips. They were spread slightly because of the way she was astride him , and glistened with moisture from her recent orgasm. She smiled, ever so sweetly, at him as she raised up on her knees above his waist. She grasped his hard cock in her hand and pointed it straight up at the sky as she maneuvered her crotch directly above it. Brian's heart was beating so fast he thought it would pop out of his chest. Britney nudged his impressive head into her slit and just held herself there as she winked at him. Ever so slowly, she allowed her body to sink downward, impaling herself on his virgin cock until he was completely inside her pussy.

"Oh my God, " he screamed as he felt her warmth surround his cock.

It must feel like this to stick your penis into warm pudding , he thought. The feeling was more incredible than he had ever imagined She just sat there on his lap with his cock inside her, smiling at him. She winked, and he could feel her cunt muscles contracting and expanding around his manhood. He didn't know women could do things like that.

"You feel so wonderful," he had to tell her.

"So do you," she comforted him.

Britney began to slowly raise up causing his cock to withdraw; paused with just the head inside her; and then sat down hard on his lap. She then began to slowly repeat the action; impaling herself on every stroke. Brian looked down between their bodies and watched as her beautiful cunt lips would cling to his cock when she raised up, and then disappear back into her pussy when she sat down. As she began a faster rhythm, he reached both hands up and massaged her jiggling tits. He carefully pinched her gorgeous nipples between his fingers, and Britney suddenly jammed herself down ; moaned loudly; and he could feel her cunt muscles clamp around his cock.

"Oh that was great," she breathlessly groaned; and he knew she had enjoyed another orgasm.

After pausing for a few seconds; he could feel her urging him to roll over; so he accommodated her without ever withdrawing from her wonderful cunt; and now he was on top kneeling between her incredibly smooth legs. He looked down at his angel, and knew this would be the happiest night of his life. He couldn't get enough of the incredible sight of his cock disappearing into her pussy. He ran his hands up the outside of her legs, and up to her waist as he lay down on top of her. He flattened her perfect tits between them and kissed her full on the lips, as he cradled her head in his hands.

She broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "go ahead, lover. Fuck me hard."

And he did. He raised up; put his hands on her hips; and began to jam his cock up into her cunt as hard and fast as he could. With every successive thrust, he tried to drive himself deeper into her belly than the previous stroke. He was fucking her like a demon; like someone who had never fucked before. He watched her pinch her own nipples as he continued to ram his cock deep into her belly. He battered her juicy cunt as she wrapped her magnificent legs around his waist; locking her ankles behind him.

As he absorbed the beauty of her blond hair spread out around her angelic face on the blanket; he thought to himself, "I am fucking Britney Spears...no, I'm making love to Britney Spears."

With that thought in his head, he began to plow into her even harder; if that was possible. With each violent thrust, he ground his pelvis into hers. He could feel himself nearing the end, as he saw Britney reach her hand down between them and squeeze her swollen clit between her thumb and finger. She threw her head back and moaned just as he jammed his cock into her so hard her body moved up the blanket. He held his crotch tightly against hers as his cock jerked and spasm deep inside her gripping pussy.

"Oh my fucking God," he screamed, "that feels so fucking good."

She could feel his cock twitch and jerk inside her belly; followed by a radiating heat as he emptied his seed into her pussy. They had climaxed together and it was amazing. That hadn't happened many times in her life. For a beginner , Brian was an amazing lover. She couldn't help but think of all the things she could teach him.

Brian finally just collapsed from exhaustion on top of her soft body, and put his arms around her; holding her close.

The rain had stopped, and the moon poked brightly through the clouds. Brian thought to himself that she truly looked like an angel in this light.

She broke his trance by whispering in his ear, " I hate to say this, but your mother will be sending out a search party if I don't get you home."

"Yeah, I guess ," he answered, standing up to find his clothes. "Thank you so much for the most wonderful night of my life."

As he dressed, he never took his eyes off his naked angel. When she stood up, he noticed drops of his cum running down her milky thighs; and felt a sense of pride.

She wiped herself with the blanket , and jokingly said, "you could at least clean up after yourself. Next time you wipe up your mess."

After struggling to slip into the wet dress, she took Brian's arm and they walked back to the car. She found her shoes; slipped into the driver's seat; gave Brian one last , long kiss; and they drove home. She dropped him at his house, telling him he could pick up his bike the next day.

As she was pulling away from his house, she yelled out, "you're still going to work for me on weekends, right?"

He grinned and shouted back, "just try and keep me away; I love the benefits."

12