Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't sure why she said five more but it seemed a nice number.

Once inside Jon quickly went to the bedroom, it was a suite after all, and started undoing his pants. Brittany wondered if he was so turned on he couldn't wait but than realized he wasn't looking at her. He took off his shoes and slipped his pants off. She was able to glance inside them just before he laid them on the bed. Not all of his sperm had been absorbed by the cloth yet so she saw quite a bit of white stuff on the inside of his tux, on his rented tux. A tux he had to return with a nice size stain on the inside. She quickly got a wet cloth from the bathroom and begun to clean off the cum that hadn't been absorbed yet. She apologized saying she hadn't been thinking it would make such a mess. He good naturally just shrugged his shoulders and said that he really had needed that, now he could take his time in pleasing her instead of losing control. She looked at his middle and could see that he was still hard and that there was a nice stain on his underwear as well as some white stuff on his skin about the waist band of the briefs.

She said, "Boy, that was a lot of cum, its almost like you came twice."

He looked at her funny and asked how she knew it was a lot. He most have been thinking, even though he didn't say it, that according to what she had told him about her past she shouldn't know.

She said, "I have seen men cum before. Once when a girl friend wanked a guy. We were double dating and we parked. I kissed my guy but she rubbed hers and unzipped his pants. She than wanked him until he came. That happened maybe five times all together."

She could tell he still was doubtful but was going to let it go. It had been true that one girlfriend did do that, and once she actually ended up wanking Brittany's date also. It was fascinating to watch her do two men at once. That girl friend lost her cherry sometime around than and still was at it. She had gotten pregnant and later a STD but neither had slowed her down, Brittany had heard that she had had sex with one of the strippers that had danced at Brittany's bachelorette party. Brittany didn't know when that was supposed to have happened but it most have been during the part of the party she didn't remember.---

Brittany had to stop those pleasant remembrances as she entered the living room. She was surprised when, last night Jon had announced she would have to get ready at five, that was way early but he had something special planned he said. As she entered the living room she noticed the dinning table chair in front of the TV, but Brittany was distracted from asking about it as she saw her husband. He was dressed as nicely as she was, but not in the outfit she had expected. He only had a few outfits that looked nice and the one he was currently wearing was her least favorite one. She asked him about it but he said that he hadn't felt like wearing one of the others. The way he said it made her pause for a moment wondering about his tone.

He said that he had a surprise for her, would she please sit in the chair. Brittany sat in the chair in front of the TV, wondering if he was going to show their wedding video. He came over behind her, after grabbing a bag that had been behind the couch. She was really curious now, especially after she heard a soft clink of metal against metal. He stood behind her and reached over her head. She looked up and saw him point the remote for the TV, he turned it on.

He begun to message her shoulders quickly slipping down along each arm. He gently brought them together behind her,

"I'm really sorry for doing this Brittany, I hope you will understand but I have some questions I need answers to."

Before she could respond he put her hands together and as she thought about his words she suddenly felt something cold and hard on her wrists, there was a click. She felt a panic and tried to bring up her hands but found that she couldn't. She tried to look over her shoulder but couldn't see much of what held her hands together but from the feel she thought they were a pair of handcuffs, he left for a moment and she wondered if he had something kinky planned. That could be fun but she wanted to go out and have dinner than dance first, of course since it was so early maybe they could have some fun than go out.

While she waited she thought more about the wedding night,

---She had been she scrubbing the inside of his pants he asked her if any of her old boyfriends tried to kiss her during the reception. She answered that some had kissed her for luck but that they were short kisses. Jon went on to explain that a couple of his old girlfriends had tried to get a feel and had humped him. He asked if anyone had tried to feel her up one last time. She said no, all they did was kiss her for a couple of seconds. It was her first lie to her new husband but she couldn't tell him she let one guy kiss her hard and feel her boobs. Even today she still felt a stab of guilt when she thought of it. Twice she had almost said something but just couldn't. She hadn't really let the guy feel her up but it would seem like it.

When she finished cleaning his tux trousers, Jon grabbed her and kissed her hard again, this time not stopping. He put his hands down her front and rubbed her nipples and than gently squeezed them. He hadn't done that before. A couple of times he had caressed her boobs through her clothes and once had reached up her blouse from the waist but never this. It felt good and it felt better that he was doing it.

A few minutes later he said something about seeing them and begun to undress her. He eventually got her gown over her head, with her help of course and laid it on a couch. He almost ripped her slip and than her bra off. He had problems with the latch of the bra and almost lost patience. She stepped in and unlatched it for him. As Brittany brought her arms from around her back the bra slipped forward off of her shoulders. She flipped her arms in a certain way and it fell to the floor. He just stood there with his mouth open.

She said, "I think you like what you see."

He just nodded and swallowed. Than he took a step forward, grabbed her and kissed her hard. Then put his hands on her shoulder, pushing her back a bit. He looked down at what was in between them.

"So beautiful, and way sexy." he said breathlessly.

"You don't think they are too small?" she asked almost shyly.

His head jerked up and he in an incredulous tone asked, "Too small??!!" He looked down again and said, "They're just right."

He had seen small breasts, some that looked almost like small apples wearing skin but these were round and full, almost like melon halves. Her breasts were not not huge but at the same time anything but small. A portion of the Song of Solomon came into his mind. Now he knew what the writer was saying as he described his lover's body. He thought about saying the appropriate verses outloud but wasn't sure if Brittany would understand the reference.

He suddenly couldn't take it anymore and shoved her backward onto the bed. She sucked in her breath to scream as she fell before she realized where she was going to land. She hit the mattress and bounced but before she was down again he was next to her with his mouth on on of her nipples. It had been so sudden that Brittany gasped almost like she was in pain, but a second later groaned in ecstasy. He switched to the other one than back to the first. It was like he couldn't make up his mind which he liked better. He just kept going back and forth for over five minutes. During the last minute he finally realized he could be doing something else and had pushed his hand down the waist band of her white silk panties. So fast he almost scrapped her skin as his fingers went underneath. A second later his hand was down far enough for his fingers to run through her pubic hair, she breathed in suddenly in anticipation of his touch on her most private and pleasurable area. She knew what fingers on her clit could do and knew his touch would feel even better than previous touches. His finger tips roughly brushed her clit. She gasped again for it had almost been too rough, but a second later his whole hand slide across that sensitive button. She jumped as electricity of the pleasant type abruptly spread out from her clit, some of it ran ahead of his hand, all the way to the inside of her pussy.

He looked at her with concern but she just smiled very lustfully, and he understood what had happened. She wanted to tell him to do that again but his hand was already past and his fingers were touching her pussy. They were all over the slit as he used touch to see what she was like much like she had done earlier with his cock. She gasped twice as he touch brought waves of pleasure to her. His breath was quicker and he moaned as just touching her there produced even more arousal in him.

She said, "Lets get you out of that outfit."

He looked at her with desirous for a second before he could respond. But he finally just nodded and scooted off the bed. He stood there as she stood. She slide over to him and undid his tie and took off his white shirt. She stared at his waist for his cock was straining his underwear with its desire to get out and its head was peeking over the waistband. She just stared at the head and licked her lips. Brittany could see a white liquid collecting on the head, seeping out of the slit. For a second she wondered if he had cum again but she realized that it was too thin for that and must be precum she was seeing. A lot of it too from what she little she knew about such things. She was seized with the sudden desire to fall to her knees, push down the briefs and to take him into her mouth all the way. She had never had much of a desire to suck cock before. Some of her friends who had described their first fuck also described the first time they gave a blow job. One was a cum slut and always would give her dates a blow job, sometimes more than one. In fact she bragged about sucking off four guys at the same time... twice. Those stories hadn't brought any desire for giving blow jobs to Brittany but now she wanted to do that for Jon more than anything. He had other ideas though.---

Her thoughts abruptly switched to the present when he came back suddenly. He had the DVD player remote control in his hand. He mumbled something about forgetting it in the kitchen, he then pointed the remote for the DVD player and started a DVD. That wasn't their wedding video since it was on a tape. Maybe he had placed in on a DVD or CD, along with some pictures taken during their engagement and later wedding. That would be like him and would be neat.

Suddenly an image appeared on the TV, replacing the regular TV show that had been airing while he went into the kitchen. This new image showed her in a kitchen chair handcuffed. For a second she thought Jon had set up a camera to film her handcuffed and what ever he planned to do to her, but she realized that the Brittany on the screen was in a different outfit and was not in front of a TV. In addition there were other girls, some she was able to recognize, clustered around her. There was a clear spot directly in front of her, no chairs, no lamps or even people in it. Blood drained from her face as she realized where this had been recorded, and therefore what was about to happen on the TV.

She tried to pull her hands out of the cuffs as three men appeared on the screen. They were dresses as a police officer, a construction worker and a soldier. Each was handsome and each was buff. Very buff.

She said almost in a panic, "We don't need to watch this. Lets go out to dinner."

All he said was, "Opps, I meant to start it easier."

So saying he pressed a couple of buttons on the remote and the pictured changed. This time it showed the same room but the chair was empty. Soon an image of her in a blindfold, appeared on the screen. She was wearing a nice miniskirt and a matching blouse. Two of her friend were leading her to the chair. They sat her down and took off the blindfold. Soon after some one announced what was about to happen at the same time someone else gave her a large glass filled with a clear liquid. She took a sip, looked funny at the glass than stared straight ahead as her older sister stood in the center of the room. The whole party had been a surprise, hence the blindfold. They had began it with a version of this is your life. Her sister told of some of Brittany's first thoughts about marriage. Next came friends and other relatives who had known Brittany at various times while she had been growing up. They all, mostly, repeated what Brittany had said about marriage and sex.

She had put her glass down on the floor to clap at some points, but she left it there on purpose. Some of the things said were funny and some were embarrassing. Next on the recording came some games, and gift giving. People kept giving her glasses of the booze they had served. It was some type of punch with a kick to it. She only sipped her glass but somehow it always appeared full and back in her hand. Some of the gifts were gag gifts, like a thong panty ten times too big. Some were serious, there were three sets of nightgowns, two were very sexy and Brittany blushed as the givers explained what exactly there were for. One nightgown was a full length wool gown for cold evenings when Jon wasn't there.

Jon skimmed through much of this and finally came to the point where she had been tricked into putting her hands down behind her. Someone than handcuffed her to the chair so she couldn't leave, as some were about to do, when the entertainment arrived. She had had to sit there for a couple minutes while three or four said good bye, and good luck than left. She wasn't sure why but she had an idea of what was coming. It had been the entertainment at other bachelorette parties after all. Soon she found she had been correct as three males, dressed in macho outfits danced into the center of the clear space. Brittany remembered she had winced as she saw them. Three, the last two bachelorette parties she went to only had two each. She did call out for someone to undo her handcuffs but those who had stayed either made comments about Brittany wanting to join the strippers in their dance or yelled that she couldn't leave and that she would have to watch. She hadn't wanted to but now had to.

She also hadn't wanted to get drunk, she knew what she might do if she did, but even though she had just taken a couple sips of each glass she had been given so many glasses of that punch, that she had a slight buzz. Now while the gays were standing there one of her bridesmaids put a glass to her lips and tipped it into her mouth. Brittany had looked at her funny and tried to refuse the drink. Half the glass went down her chin and onto her blouse but some went into her mouth. She had to swallow what did. The bridesmaid did this three times. Than music began playing and the three buff men began their dance. They slowly took off their clothes. When it was time for each to take off their shirt they took their place in front of Brittany. They were good looking and once they were topless they flexed their muscles in sensuous moves. They than moved to the back to let the next one forward, Once all three were without shirts they danced in a way that showed off their muscles while looking at Brittany in a sexy way, that showed they desired her.

Pants came off next. They had been designed to be ripped off. She was breathing heavier than when they had begun. They paused for a moment while her friend tried to feed Brittany more drink. Again over half flowed down her chin onto her blouse. The blouse was now soaked completely through, which made it transparent. There was so much punch soaking it that her bra was also soaked and transparent. The person operating the camera panned around the front of her showing off her now see through top. The real Brittany gasped as she saw her own nipples, she hadn't known things had been that visible. The dancers obviously were getting a good look as they took their turns in front of her. That could explain why as they begun a second part of the entertainment that they took off the pouches that had hid a certain part of their bodies. Each, by this time, had been simi hard and the pouches would soon not cover them. At that point most of the girls still there cheered. One punched the guest of honor like they wanted her to cheer too. She just shook her head but a second later she licked her lips.

She watched herself watch the cocks of the strippers grow. Each one took a turn dancing directly in front of her and as they did their cocks had gotten hard all the way. She had watched in fascination and arousal. She had wondered why they were getting so hard but now she knew. They had been looking at her exposed boobs. She blushed in the present even though she remembered blushing at the time too. A couple of her friends made comments teasing her for turning red. Now she blushed as she saw what the strippers had been staring at as they got hard.

Soon afterwards the largest and strongest looking guy, who had the largest cock offered it to her to suck. She just shock her head no. He lifted it to her mouth almost touching her lips but she kept her mouth close and shook her head hard. The other two did the same but she gave the same response each time. She had been turned on but she was determined to be a good girl especially this close to her wedding. They danced some more and she was offered more punch. Soon something happened on the screen that shocked and amazed her. Her mouth dropped open and her eyes widen in unbelief. The larger guy offered himself to her again and she saw herself on the screen open her mouth and accept him.

She hadn't done that!!! But she couldn't keep her eyes off the image of her sucking the guy's cock and enjoying it. She had been turned on by watching them strip and by watching their cocks grow, but she hadn't sucked on any of them. It was also true that she didn't remember everything that happened at her bachelorette party, she didn't know how she got home afterwards for one thing, but she did recall that part of the party and she had said No.

She continued to look dumbfounded at the image of her doing something she hadn't done but finally found her voice.

"Jon, I didn't do that."

"Its right there on the recording," he said with a tone that said he didn't believe her.

"I swear Jon that isn't me. I didn't suck any of their cocks. I have never sucked anyone before you, I was trying to be good and I won't have done that so close to our wedding even if I had done it before."

She finally was able to tear her eyes away from the horrible image to look at her husband. He had a look of unsureness on his face. She glanced back at the screen just as the stripper came in her mouth or her image's mouth. She looked at Jon and back at the image, than back at Jon. She could see herself on the screen swallowing as the guy pumped his cum into her mouth.

"Jon please believe me, I never swallowed his cum, I never sucked on him, I couldn't have swallowed it."

Back on the screen some of the white semen was dripping around her mouth and down her chin. Her mouth opened again, her mind was screaming that wasn't her.

Jon had been watching her reaction and he thought she looked sincere. She even looked shocked but, he thought, she had looked sincere when she had lied about other things.

"You have lied to me, in the past, Brittany."

She turned to look at him with shocked look on her face, it was mixed with unbelief.

"You told me only two strippers stripped and that they left as soon as they were done, just like at the other parties you had attended."

She just looked at him with tears in eyes.

"You also told me that you didn't do any dancing because there was only girls there."