Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was true. There was only girls there."

"Brittany," he said in a disappointed and reproving voice, "I know what is coming up next, I have seen this recording three times."

She gasped as she realized what he was talking about, "She said she didn't record that," she almost wailed.

She looked like she was about to cry and Jon just looked at her while he pressed the remote control. The image changed again this time showing a quick look of her being released before another friend led her off, another skip and she was walking around topless.

"Why were you topless while the strippers were still there?"

"It wasn't my fault, my blouse was a mess."

"so you took it off to show off to the guys."

"No! I... I can't say why but it wasn't for that reason."

He just pressed the buttons again and this time the screen showed her dancing. It was a very dirty dance she was doing in front of the strippers, the completely naked and excited strippers. They were all smiles and obviously very hard. Two gabbed hold of their cocks and stroked up and down for a minute. They could hear her friends egging her on, something about dancing like she had before could be heard. Suddenly she was right next to them, dancing around and even touching each cock lightly as she went by.

She gasped and said ,"No, I didn't do that."

"So you didn't give anyone a blow job and now you didn't dance?"

"I did dance, but I didn't do it that close to them and I did not touch their cocks!"

"So who is that person who is dancing close to them. Someone who looks like you?"

"I don't how that was recorded, but I swear to you that I didn't do that. Please believe me."

He looked at the tears in her eyes and wondered how she could cry on cue like that.

Outloud he said, "Brittany you have lied to me, about more than one thing. Not only about how many there were but how long they were there. Now I find they didn't leave immediately and that you danced topless for them. What else did you lie to me about?

She looked stricken and tears formed in her eyes. "I couldn't say that I danced like that, a week before I was to marry you, but I am telling the truth about the blow job and the touching."

He just shook his head like he didn't believe her and said, "We will keep going for this is not the worst of it. I am beginning to think those three rumors are true after all."

She sniffed and said, "What rumors?"

"I will tell you later, but first I will show you the next part."

So saying he pushed the buttons again. The recording started to skip, stopping ever once in a while showing what the was going on, a couple other girls also danced with and for the strippers and by now half the girls that were left were topless. A few of the guests had left at the beginning of the show while a couple of others left when the dirty dancing and female stripping begun, the ones that ahd stayed were enjoying themselves. At one point the camera showed clearly a Brittany in just panties walking about drinking.

Jon stopped it there for moment while the Brittany on the recording finished her drink, obviously more punch in a large glass.

He said. "I supposed that wasn't you either. Walking around like that in front of three horny guys?"

She looked down, blushed and said, "That was me. I was drunk than but it wasn't my fault that something happened to my skirt."

"Whose fault was it?"

Brittany just blushed more and looked fearful for a second, "I'm too embarrassed to say."

"Brittany, I need some answers. This whole thing tonight is to get me those answers. I handcuffed you so you couldn't leave or destroy the DVD. It's the only copy I have. I need you to corporate. Please?"

"How can I corporate when you got me handcuffed and showing me this recording. those images are bad."

"I know it must be tough on you but I need those answers. Maybe this will help you to understand."

He pressed the buttons again and this time the image showed one of the strippers sitting on the floor. His hardon was obvious and it looked like he was waiting. A second later the bottom half of a female body came in view as someone stepped over his legs, facing him, and began to lower herself. The image moved a bit to get a better angle as the girl sank lower and lower. In the images playing the girls's head wasn't shown so it was hard to tell who she was. Soon her bottom was touching the top of the guy's cock. The image lowered and rotated slightly, now they could see the head begin to disappear into her pussy. It went in slowly until she was all the way down on his lap. As she was going down both could hear feminine and male moans, which increased in loudness as she slide down his pole.

Brittany looked shocked, for she hadn't known that had happened at her party. Than she had a flash of insight and turned to her husband. "You don't think that was me do you?"

"I don't know. If its not you, who is it?"

"I don't know who it is, I can't see enough of her to tell. I do know it wasn't me, I did not do that!"

"You were drunk."

"I wasn't that drunk to do that, besides you can tell she has done that before, I was a virgin."

"Were you?"

"Yes! I never fucked another man until you, on our wedding night."

"You have lied to me before."

"Jon?!! I never lied about that."

"If you don't know who it is than is there someone who does?"

"There were others there."

"Let's try calling one and asking them to come over. How about your friend who made the recordings? She should know who that is."

"You have to unhandcuff me so I can call."

"I will dial the phone."

He left the living room, went to their bedroom and after a minute came back. He had a small phone book in his hand.

He said, "What is her name so I can look it up."

"I can do it easier, I know where her number is."

"I know, but I want you where you are so I can get my answers. Our marriage depends on what answers I get."

She looked at him in alarm, that was the first he had said anything about that, and quickly said, "Her name is Jesse, its under the Bs."

He flipped through the pages and after a minute stopped.

"Is she the only Jesse under the Bs?"

"Yes."

He nodded then picked up the phone and dialed it, when it started to ring he put it against the side of her head.

It took a while for it to be answered but finally someone did and after a short conversation Brittany found out that Jesse wasn't home. Her roommate didn't know where she was and therefore didn't know when she would be back. The roommate explained that she had been doing this lately, disappearing for a hours without anyone knowing where she was or when she would be back. Brittany thanked her and asked her to have Jesse call if she showed up in the next hour. She said she would.

Jon tried another friend and no one answered the phone. On the third try they got a response and Chelsea said she would be right over when Brittany explained that it was very important. It should take about twenty minutes to get for Chelsea to get there.

As Jon and Brittany waited she tried to convince her husband that he could uncuff her. She would not go anywhere and would be good. Jon almost decided to, but felt that he couldn't take the chance.

They sat like that in silence for a few minutes than Brittany to try to think up something nice she could concentrate on. She finally decided to finish her thoughts about their wedding.

She began to push her panties down but he said no that was his job tonight. She ended up on the bed again but this time her legs where raised so he could undo her garter belts. When Jon was done with that he slipped off her white hose, carefully rolling them up as he pushed them down each leg. When he finally had them off her feet he sat back as he turned to look at her. She was on her back with her feet spread and her legs slightly raised, he was sitting on his knees in between her feet. He just starred at her where he legs connected to her body. He seemed to be mesmerized by what he saw. He had a look that showed a combination of amazement, wonder and desire.

Brittany wondered what he was getting so excited at because her silk panties were not transparent. He should be seeing just a white panel, it could be her legs for he had always said he liked looking at her legs but he had seen them before when she had worn bikinis. Than she realized that she was as aroused as he was, very wet in other words. The secretions from her excited pussy was probably making her panties transparent. So he was probably getting his first view of that center of her womanhood. He licked his lips and leaned forward. He slowly reached out one hand and touched one of her slit's lips with one finger. He traced it up an drown than switched to the other. It felt good, the silk of her underwear, even soaked as it was, caused good sensations.

She raised her head some, leaning on her elbows and watched him as he felt her pussy. The look on his face was priceless as was being able to watch his finger tracing and than retracing her most sensitive spot.

After a minute or so she said in a desire full voice, "You can get a better look and feel if you take off my panties."

Her husband stared at her with a stupified look on his face than mumbled something that sounded like oh yes. He then reached down with both hands grasping her waistband on each side. She raised her hips to allow him to pull them off. He did so slowly, very slowly, she gasped as the wet clingy material pulled away from her spot. He continued to move very slow as he began to slide them up her legs, which she had raised. She thought about telling him to hurry she didn't need it slow but she realized that he was doing that not for, her but for him. He was slowly revealing her most treasured place on her body. She watched his face as it slowly came into view. He gasped and moaned as he saw it a bit at a time starting with her clit. He next saw the beginning of her slit, then the middle, than the end, he smiled with delight and hunger. He stopped for a moment and just looked at that incredibly sexy spot. He swallowed, happy he had had a climax already or he would have an even harder time not taking her than. He wanted to make her first time just right. He sometimes wondered just how much sexual experience she did have especially after what she had said a few times and after what he had seen tonight, but Jon believed her when she declared she was a virgin. She sounded so convincing when she did.

Once he had her panties off, he threw them to one side and turned back to look at that tantalizing spot. He couldn't believe how turned on it was getting him. He gently spread her legs to get a better look and than looked down at the beginning of the crack of her butt. When he was done with her front he was defiantly going to look at her back, especially her backside. She was sitting in a way that brought her hips up some to give him a complete view probably but it also gave a view of something else.

As he looked at the crack he noticed that it was spread along with her pussy lips and he could see something brown, puckered and small. He almost gasped as he did. He licked his lips again.

She was watching his face and saw his eyes glance downward than did a double take. From the angle of his eyes she knew immediately that he was looking at her butt and probably at her anus. Even more desire appeared on his face as he licked his lips.

So he liked that too, she thought. She had been warned he probably would, in that case maybe she would allow him to do her that way too. She had promised him five climaxes after all. One would be in her mouth for sure and one in her pussy but that still left three. She would have to think about it more.

Jon brought his eyes back up to her pussy and she saw him breath in through his nose. She knew from a previous encounter that he was probably smelling her juices. That was when his lust got the better of him as he quickly but gently spread her legs even more and dived inbetween those legs. It had been so abrupt that she barely had time to register that he was moving before his mouth touched her there. She almost jumped as he kissed her other set of lips. Five kisses later he pulled back some than raised his head a bit and licked her clit. She did jump than. He licked it again and again and again. Each time sent shivers of ecstasy through her. Than he clamped on with his mouth and sucked hard. She involuntarily arched her back as the sudden increase pleasure hit her. Jon sucked more than very softly bite right where it connected to her body.

She almost screamed out, "yes, there do that again."

He did and again. After a few minutes of alternating with licking, sucking and biting he stopped and slide his tongue back down to her slit. It was more wet than it had ever been before as he stuck his tongue in her than licked the sides inside she couldn't help and grabbed his head, pushing it against her. She didn't want him to stop for any reason. She couldn't allow him to stop. He didn't want to and took the pressure of her hands on his head as confirmation that he was doing the right thing. A couple minutes later she felt her orgasm grow, she knew it was going to be big for it already felt better than most she had had. He kept licking and her groans almost were screamed out. She begun to arch her neck, putting her head back and saying "uH UGGHH UG UG UG" A minute and a half later she was still making those noises as he orgasm grew even more than it peeked suddenly. She had time to scream yes once than it hit with full force. All she could do is hold her mouth wide open in a soundless scream and smash her pussy into his mouth. She shook and finally let out a double "EEEEIIIII" before settling back down. She gasped when she could breath again. God, that had been better than any other orgasm she ever had, even better then the ones she had given herself or even during that incident she didn't want to think about.

Jon wasn't done, he had tasted her cum and wanted more, diving his tongue deep into her pussy time after time licking up her juices. She was soon, even before she had caught her breath, racing toward another climax. But she wanted more, more in her pussy and more of him. She chose him first. She grab hold of one of his legs and tried to pull him around.

He stopped long enough to say, "No, this is your night."

"But I want you, if its my night I get what I want and I want to taste you."

He obviously didn't find any fault with her logic, not that he wanted to, and so swung his legs around. Soon his cock was staring her in the face after he was in the classic 69 position. First she touched it with a finger, than two. Just stroking the fingers up and down getting a feel for him. He groaned at her light touch. She lifted it up, down and sideways even to get a better look at it. She had seen cocks before as her friend had jerked them and of course at her party, but it hadn't been the whole thing. Her view of the bottom third or so and their balls had been blocked by the guys' pants. And she had been too busy trying to control herself at her party to get a good look. This one looked beautiful and maybe bigger than all but three of those she had seen. She couldn't be sure since she hadn't seen the others close up but Jon's sure wasn't small.

She did gulp at one point though thinking where it was going to be ending up soon, it certainly looked big for her small slit and even bigger for her other hole. But that fear only lasted a second or two and as she stared at it and felt it. As aroused as she was already that examination only made her hotter. Soon she kissed it, along the length of one side and finally the head. She kissed the slit on top and even tried to push her tongue in it. Her tongue was way too big for the slit and Jon grunted, rather in pleasure or pain she didn't know. A second later she knew what a new groan was for as she clamped on its head with her mouth and sucked. She tried to lick the head as she sucked. She didn't know how well she executed that act, but he moaned louder so she continued. After a minute of that she went on to taste every bit of him, including his hairy balls. She decided she liked feeling those two fleshy large marbles as they rolled around in their sack as she felt and very gently squeezed them. He stopped his licking and just groaned and moaned, getting loader with each moan. At one point as she stopped to move to another position he even whined. Her eyebrows went up at that for she had never heard him whine like that before. About anything. She liked the idea that she could get him to act like that.

So she sucked and licked more, finally he pulled his cock out of her mouth and it was her turn to whine as he also stopped licking her.

End of part one but there is a part two, and a part three