Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had gotten a surprise all right, when she ended up spread eagle on the bed with her arms and legs handcuffed to the sides of the bed. It was a little uncomfortable but not extremely so. She wondered if Jon had found another video that had been fixed, but she didn't complain because she wanted to show him that she still trusted him.

Next Jon put a blindfold over her eyes then had said, "I'll be gone for a minute, don't worry if you don't hear anything."

She wondered about that but had waited patiently. She wasn't sure how long it was but it was way more than a minute. "More like over five, maybe over ten minutes" she thought. But as Brittany was about to say something; she thought she felt something very light on her pussy. It could have been her imagination playing tricks on her, but then she felt it again after a minute or two. Then again a few seconds later. It wasn't her imagination something was touching her. What it was she couldn't tell but it kept going up and down her labia. It was very soft and light. A piece of paper, a cotton cloth, she wasn't sure but the number of times it touched her kept increasing. Now it was pressing harder than at first but still very light. At one point, it brushed against her leg and she realized it was a feather. A very long one it felt like against her inner thigh. For what seemed like a very long time the tip brushed her pussy. It hadn't done much to her at first but now it was producing a growing thrill. A very slow building thrill. She tried to arch her hips to get more of it to increase the too slow feelings. It was in continual motion up and down but suddenly the feeling disappeared. She was left panting, wanting more. But there was nothing for another period of time. She tried wiggling her hips but that didn't produce the desired effect. Soon though she felt another very light touch, on her clit this time. At first she thought it was the feather again but this was harder and wet. After two more light touches she realized it was a tongue. Jon was licking her clit with very short flicks of his tongue. Brittany wondered how he was doing it for she felt no weight on the bed. He had to be leaning over it without touching the mattress. At least she hoped it was Jon, but that thought caused her to wonder if it was some other guy. She quickly put that thought aside, Jon wouldn't do that. Then the small licks made her wonder for a second if it was a small dog being held to her slit, but no way would Jon do that. She would kill him! He knew better than to cross her like that!

The soft, fast touches of his tongue continued as her euphoria built again. It had died down a lot during the time after the feather was stopped. Now it was almost to the point it had been. The harder licks made the thrills stronger, and soon she was groaning continually. She even bucked her hips to get him to press against her clit but he kept up the same rhythm. Finally she was on the brink but he stopped again.

"No Jon please," she begged as she bucked her hips, trying to get the release she needed. Still nothing, there weren't even any sounds except for the mattress creaking as she bucked. She realized that she couldn't hear him breathing, so she had no idea if he was still in the room or what. Did he go get something else to tease her with? She didn't know but after her thrills died down significantly again, she felt the feather.

She gasped as she felt it brush her pussy. He did it again and she couldn't help it as her back arched and she let out a soft scream of pleasure. She couldn't believe that light touch had created those feelings.

"Jon, please no more I can't stand it."

Again the feather was removed but it was almost immediately replaced, when she felt his tongue on her clit again. She arched her back again, this time she was able to smash her clit into his face. She could feel his upper lip. He grabbed hold of the whole clit with his mouth and sucked hard.

She screamed in pleasure. Again he stopped and again the feather was back.

After two strokes up and down she said panting in-between words, "Please... I... need release..."

A pause then, "AGGGUUAANNN...OOOHhhAhggggga, Please-noggggaAGGGAAA"

The start and stop routine was feeling like torture. It felt like pain it was so intense.

He sucked again but as she was about to go over the edge, he stopped and did the feather again.

"Goddd-Oh GoDDDD, PLEASE- AGGGGANNNNNA"

She felt something new; something was worming its way through her butt crack. She realized it was a finger headed toward her butthole. She panted, waiting for it to make contact. When it did she sighed-moaned. It felt around, found the small brown sphincter then slowly pressed in. She went "uh" as it penetrated her other hole then moaned big time as it went deeper. At the same moment she felt that it was all the way in, she felt his mouth enclose her clit. Neither the mouth nor the finger did anything for a moment or two, and then he withdrew the finger until just the tip was still in her. Jon then shoved it back in as he sucked hard on her clit.

"EEEIIIGGAAANNNAAA" she screamed as she went over the edge. She bucked and her head went back as her back arched.

"EEEGGGGGAAANOOAOooooo" she said again as the pleasure center of her brain went nova. She kept trying to buck against him as her back continued to arch. She let out another shorter, softer scream as the very intense feelings started to die down. Finally she dropped back to the bed but he sucked for a few more seconds.

She lay there panting, thinking that she had never felt anything quite like that. After a short rest it started all over again.

As before the feather was first, followed by light tongue flicks then the feather a little harder and finally soft sucking. It didn't take as long for the sensations to build since her body was still keyed up. Within a couple of short minutes she was again begging Jon for release. Again he teased her, letting her thrills slip back before he went on to the next step. This time the teasing didn't go on as long though, for in less than half the time she was screaming through another long orgasm.

This time as she lay panting she felt something different. Somebody was climbing on the bed. Soon that someone was on top of her and she felt a very hard cock quickly pressing into her very wet pussy. For a second as it entered her she wondered if it did belong to someone else, for it seemed longer and harder than Jon's. She almost panicked, but then a body lay on top of her and she knew it was Jon. From the feel of his body against hers and from the heavy breathing, she could tell it was her husband.

After what he had seen and heard of her groaning no wonder it was harder than normal. She had seen his cock get bigger at times when he was extremely excited. It had also been smaller at times. Probably only half an inch larger or smaller, but enough to be noticeable.

He bottomed out very quickly then pulled out and back in all the way in a flash. She was still so turned on that even after the two extreme orgasms; she would have had her arms and legs around him egging Jon on. If she could move that is. Now she had to settle for him doing all the work. Most of it that was, she could still thrust upward meeting his downward strokes.

Three strokes and she was groaning loudly. He mashed his mouth against hers and she continued to moan into his mouth. His thrusts were hard and deep but she didn't care as his thrusts carried her away to another climax. All too soon his groans were getting intense and his thrusts desperate. He lifted his head back and screamed as he fucked in very hard. Even with all the wetness in it already she felt a new wetness blast into her pussy. That feeling combined with the knowledge of what it was set her off again. She bucked and screamed through a third wonderful orgasm. He finally collapsed on top of her, breathing hard. After a minute he leveled himself up, got off the bed and undid her handcuffs before collapsing next to her again.

Brittany took off the cover over her eyes and looked at Jon.

"Wow that was some surprise. I liked it a lot better than the...um... the other time you handcuffed me. But I don't think I would be able to take that very often."

He nodded and they kissed some before they were able to get up, get dressed and got back to cleaning.

In the waiting room Brittany squirmed, trying to bring relief to an area she couldn't touch in public. That memory had only made things worse but she knew why she kept thinking about sexual things. She gritted her teeth at not being able to scratch where it really itched. Part of her was tempted not to care that others were around, she needed release again. A few seconds later a nurse called her. Just her, Jon had to wait as she was examined.

Jon felt like pacing while he waited but didn't want to act like a movie cliché in front of the others that were waiting. He tried looking through various magazines to distract him but that didn't really work. Finally a doctor came out asking him to go to an office to talk. Brittany was getting dressed. The Doctor explained that Brittany had been given a high dose of a drug cocktail, a combination of various drugs designed to arouse her and make her resistance low he thought. Jon asked if it was a date rape drug.

"No," was the response, "or I should say that it wasn't totally any of those drugs. There may have been some mixed in. I could give her something that would partially counteract it but I don't want to give her anything more if I don't have to. Her blood pressure was up but not dangerously so, for someone her age. Her other vitals signs are within acceptable levels. I didn't know exactly what was given to her; I don't want to give her anything that might react with what is already in her system. Her blood and other fluids are being checked right now and if there is anything that needs to be contracted we will call you."

Before Jon left the doctor gave him three Viagra saying the best thing was to give her plenty of water to drink, and enjoy the next day or two. He probably would need the pills before it was all out of her system.

The doctor added that he had taken a swab of her vaginal fluids and noticed that there was evidence of her already having some relief.

It took Jon only a second to figure out what the doctor meant blushed and said "Ur, that was me. She refused to come to the ER unless I did something... to give her some relief."

The doctor nodded saying, "She is highly aroused. While I took the swap I heard her make a small noise. When I looked at her she was gritting her teeth evidently even that little pressure I was using was enough to make her feel pleasure."

The doctor closed by reminding Jon to give her water, to just relax and enjoy the next few hours.

Jon left the office finding Brittany in the waiting room. They left after giving their insurance card to the reception nurse. In the car on the way home she tried thinking of something sad again thinking of the first time Jon had been gone a month. She had been so lonely and as the time crawled by and so horny. She thought about kissing the guy who had come over. She still couldn't believe she had done that. She had been the horniest she had ever been, up to that point, but still why had she forgotten she was married for a moment?

Brittany shook her head at that thought but remembered something else she had done during that time. She had masturbated. She had a couple of times before when she was still single but always with her fingers. This time she had used a vibrator. She hadn't told Jon she had kept the one given to her at her bachelorette party. As she had lain in her lonely bed one night she had suddenly remembered it. She quickly got up and rummaged around in a box on the floor of their closet. She had to go through two boxes before finding it in the third one. She had dumped it in the bottom and covered it with papers and books left over from college. It was still there in the package it had come in. She quickly ripped it out, and then had to find the right type of batteries for it. Finally she had it buzzing. She laid back down and quickly pushed down her sleeping shorts. Before she used it though, she looked it over. It was a simple shape, almost like a thick pencil but with a curving top half that ended with a point. It looked almost like a hook and it was designed to get to her G-spot or that is what the box said anyway. The top half was transparent and it had three circles of lights inside the device. Each circle was a different color and they were supposed to flash, something like strobe lights. The lights had added to the humor of the gift but at the moment she didn't care. She could also see a short metal bullet shape at the point where the vibrator started to bend. Brittany assumed that was what vibrated.

As she looked it over thinking about where she was planning on placing it, Brittany thought back to the first time she had masturbated. She had been horny and had been hearing for some time that one could satisfy that urge themselves. So she finally decided to give it a try. She touched her clit getting a feel for it. It felt different than any other part of her body. She could feel her fingers caressing it but it felt strange. Brittany jumped as she pressed two fingers against it harder. That had felt good. She rubbed the fingers against that spot again, harder and longer. She almost let out a groan. That did feel goood. After a minute of playing with her clit she moved her hand further down, tracing the lips of her pussy. That kinda felt good too. She stuck two fingers in up to the first knuckle. She didn't want to fuck herself with her fingers but she did want to feel herself. It felt wet inside and she knew enough to realize that was her own lubrication. After a few seconds of feeling her pussy, she withdrew her fingers and bought them to her nose. She sniffed and sure enough she smelled something. She wasn't sure if she liked the smell or not but she realized that she had smelled it before. At times she had gotten traces of that smell when she had been very excited.

She thought about tasting it but decided she didn't want to taste that part of her body. Instead she placed those two fingers on her clit again. Her lubrication made her fingers slippery and intensified the feelings she thought. She had gone on to have a nice orgasm.

Then she had been careful and unsure of herself, feeling that part of her body for the first time, sexually that is. Now she was a bit more self assured as she twisted the bottom of the vibrator. It buzzed satisfactorily. She decided to try it against her clit first. That way her body would have time to produce her lubrication before she fucked herself with it.

Brittany placed the tip against her pleasure button and jumped as the vibrations immediately sent thrills through her. That was good, even better than her fingers. Maybe better than Jon's fingers. She pressed harder and was rewarded with more good feelings. "God, that was so good", she thought and it was what she needed. If she had done this last night she wouldn't have been horny enough to kiss Tony.

She ran the length of the vibrator across her special spot getting into the thrills it was producing in her. She found that certain sections of the device vibrated harder. It all felt so good, but those sections were more intense. Brittany continued to it run back and forth across her clit. She was definitely approaching an orgasm. She could feel the delicious build up of euphoria. It was already better than a climax using her fingers.

She moaned out loud, "Graa, oh Yes Oh-God, Gaaaa."

She thought about how each of the guys that had been here, especially Tony would love to see her do this to herself but only Jon would ever be able to. And probably not even him, she was too embarrassed to do it if front of even Jon.

"Haaaaaa OOOOOO God," she exclaimed as her thrill level jumped without warning.

She debated for a few seconds then removed it from her clit. She had a better place to put it or to insert it that is. She moved her hand downward dragging the tip across her hot flesh. As soon as it hit the tip of her slit she knew it. Brittany let it stay there enjoying the feelings the vibrations were creating throughout her pussy. It was different from her fingers and Jon's. Different from what his mouth did to her. In some ways more intense.

She let it slip downward and partially sink into her eager slit. "God, I never thought I would be so desirous of artificial pleasure like this but this was GOOD."

She rubbed the tip up and down the entire length of her pussy's lips. She was enjoying finding out what a vibrator could do for a woman. It felt great. The thrills were getting stronger and stronger. She liked the build up almost as much as the finale. Jon, when he was home, seemed to know just how to make her euphoria build and build.

This was different than Jon probably because she was doing it to herself, and the fact that there was no other body to feel next to hers but she loved it anyway.

"Uggggnnnnaaaa" burst out of her mouth at one point as the feelings increased suddenly again.

She decided it was time for the next step. She placed the tip at the entrance of her pussy then slowly began to push it in. She could feel it separate her most intimate lips. She shoved it in deeper, groaning louder with each inch in went in. "God that felt so good," she thought. It surprised her.

She decided it felt strange doing that to herself. Good, but so different. She could feel her hand pushing it in deeper and she could also feel the results. When she did anything to Jon she could feel her hand move, but had to depend on the noises he made or the look on his face to know that what she was doing was producing thrills. Here she could feel firsthand the thrills her hand were producing.

She gasped in joy and stopped the insertion when the device was halfway in. She let it vibrate enjoying the sensations. She pulled it out, and then inserted it again up to the halfway point. She did it a third time. It felt neat having the smaller tip first separate her pussy then the larger section push her lips apart more.

Finally she pushed it in further; she rotated it since the hook was not against the correct wall. Ohhh- uaaahhhnnaa. That felt so good, sliding the tip across the inside of her pussy. When she had it against the right wall she slid it deeper, very slowly. She could feel it approaching her G-spot and when it touched that special inside spot she let out a low level scream of ecstasy.

That felt good- very good.

"No wonder women love these things," she thought. She was panting now as her euphoria grew and grew. "I am definitely going to do this again," she said to herself as she let out constant pleasure groans.

Brittany twisted the hook slightly back and forth over her G-spot. It felt so good she could barely hold the vibrator. She found she had to keep concentrating on moving it back and forth, since she would get so caught up in the thrills she forgot.

After what seemed like a very long time-long, but enjoyable time-she felt she was about to crest. She was shoving the vibrator in and out now and it felt very much like Jon fucking her. The size was different, it was over an inch longer, and Jon didn't have a hook on the end of his cock but the pressure it was creating against the walls of her joy tunnel as well as the friction along her inner walls was the same.

Seconds after these thoughts she was very close. Brittany dramatically increased the speed of her thrusts going almost as fast as her arm could move. Her head was back against the mattress and her middle was arched. She couldn't move the thing as she wanted to, but the vibrations was taking care of her need. A second later she let out a low, primal, and very feminine scream as she went over the edge. She let out another scream as her orgasm continued. Finally, she was able to relax and to take the vibrator out of her now dripping pussy. That first experience with one had been very satisfactory.