All Comments on 'Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 02'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
noone269noone269almost 19 years ago
Ok this is actually Chapter 2

Good this one is right, which means that Ch. 3 is actually chapter 1. Oh well, it'll be fixed in a week or so. Great job on the story.

wetapapwetapapalmost 19 years ago
pretty damn good writer

who can make you enjoy and look forward to his reverse chapters. can't wait to read chapter one to see how all this developed. this is so unique that i'm beginning to wonder if you did it on purpose. no wonder i'm addicted to this site.

noone269noone269almost 19 years ago
It is interesting

I hadn't though of it that way, it is kind of like reverse storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very unbelieveable

This story just getts crazier and crazier, if you want to be a better writer, look up the definition of logic, and then try your hardest to stick to it. The only logical thing I've seen in this story is the fact that Jon left her, and even that came at a most illogical time in the story. Whole story so far: C+

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not badly written

for some-one whose IQ is well below 60

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Our of hand

Getting totally out of hand. Too many drugs, but Brittany wants to cheat bad.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brittany just doesn't know how to say no and is dumb as hell in sexual situations, like she can't tell when someone is coming onto her until they have their hands on her tits or something. A walking disaster and cheater just waiting to happen, despite her best intentions. It's a miracle she's made it this far relatively untouched.

"Why do they always think I will give into them?" Maybe because you effectively lead them on and let them push way past the point where you should have told them to stop and fuck off. Goddamn she is written as the most annoyingly naïve woman ever.

Jon told her to move out so he could think about the relationship and the shit she keeps putting him through. And despite all the shit she said, not once did she accept responsibility and truly apologize for her terrible behaviour. Yep, seen that personality trait before. And then that thought about maybe she should just cheat, come on really? I pity her character as she seems to really want to stay faithful and true but it's like the universe is conspiring against her to get her to cheat. Poor girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous