Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany stood there and the officer asked, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, the lady, Um, officer up at the counter said that you were Officer Gibson."

She nodded and said, "I'm one of them. I'm Pat Gibson."

"Um, Doctor Samuelson at St. John said I should talk to you. He said that he sent a report to you about a Mickey I was given the other night."

"Yes I have that report here on my desk. Have a seat while I find it."

Brittany sat in the chair spreading her legs a little as she did. The female officer had given her the once over already quickly glancing from her feet to her head assessing her, but now as Brittany sat she looked again noticing the aroused nature of her breasts as well as being able to look up her legs catching a glimpse of her panties for a second. The thought crossed her mind of how attractive Brittany was, and she bet herself that those panties were wet.

Brittany saw the second appraisal on Pat's face; it seemed to include desire on the female officer's part. Inwardly she said "Oh no not again. Why?"

She took a second to recover as the officer found the report. As she read it again her eyebrows went up.

"Whoever it was, gave you a powerful drink."

"Yes. I...um, I'm still feeling the effects of it. It..." She cleared her throat and started again. "It hasn't worn off completely."

Inwardly she got mad at herself for admitted to someone who desired her that she was turned on.

She quickly added, "My husband and I have been, um, busy the last two days working the stuff through my system."

Pat said, "Yes, I can imagine."

Brittany cringed at that comment.

She sat there a moment not being sure what to say next. She looked around at the other people in the building. There were a couple handsome sheriff officers, male officers she amended in her mind.

Officer Gibson spoke again, "I need to know exactly what happened."

Brittany looked up at her face then quickly averted her eyes, glancing at the plant, then to the floor.

"I was at the Cabbage and Kings after having dinner with three friends. We were still at our table talking. Tommy came up and joined the conversation. I was yawning a lot since I was up late the night before, my husband and I were, um," here Brittany glanced at a male officer that walked by intently studying a paper on a clipboard, "um, we were busy enjoying each other." She finished quickly.

Pat nodded for her to continue so she did, "As I said I was yawning a lot so Tommy told me he had this new energy drink that was supposed to fire up my body... Pimpjuice I think he called it. He said it would wake me up. I, um, I said 'no thanks' but the next time I yawned he said that if I wanted to stay awake for the rest of the evening, I needed to drink the stuff. He assured me that he hadn't drunk any yet so it was germ free. I had been told that there was going to be a surprise party that night for Tommy and his sister. Um... They were both born in the same month, a year apart, so we usually celebrated their birthdays at the same time. His sister, Susan, had been one of my bridesmaids so I wanted to help celebrate her birthday. And Tommy and I... I had dated Tommy before I started dating Jon, my husband."

She had been nervously glancing around the room while speaking. Pat decided that the substation was making her nervous with all the officers in it. And the fact that certain male officers seemed to keep walking into hearing range which might embarrass her if she was talking about sex which she would be soon.

Brittany was watching the male officers walk by but she was thinking that it might be better to be talking to one of them, she was used to that type of male attention since she entered puberty. She knew how to handle it and even liked it at times, but that type of female attention was something else. She wondered if Pat was trying to make a pass at her the way she was talking.

Brittany, after taking a couple of breaths continued, "I ended up drinking the stuff. From the taste I should have realized it wasn't an energy drink."

She looked around again glancing at two male officers; one was a bigger guy who looked self assured. "Very nice looking and someone who would take the time to please a girl just right." Brittany rebuked herself for that thought and blushed.

Pat thought about how Brittany seemed to be becoming more uncomfortable therefore she said. "This place can be a bit distracting and intimidating to people not used to the comings and goings of a Sheriff's office. We could go to a nearby Starbucks. Just the two of us, we can talk about what happened without interruption." Pat said in a pleasant understanding voice.

Brittany just looked at her thinking about how her voice sounded like the same tone Steve had used and more recently Jonni. She didn't say anything out loud but the look Pat had given her combined with the tone of her voice made Brittany cringe inside and again think, "Oh no not again... Why?"

"I...I, um, I'm Okay. I can talk about it here. I prefer it here in fact."

"Okay, if that is what you want."

Brittany glanced around again, looking at the large officer. He looked very nice in that uniform and very well endowed. Brittany realized what she had just thought and said to herself, "Stop that!"

Pat said, "Please continue with your story."

"I left soon after that to go to the 3 Ps. The person who had told me about the birthday party said they had rented the club for the evening. By...by the time I got there I was hot. I mean I was feeling hot, like someone had turned the heat up on high. I was also beginning to be, um, to be horny. I kept thinking about finding my husband so we could leave and go home to f.... I mean to have sex."

Brittany looked down when she said the last. Some place other than the face of someone who was making a pass at her.

Pat was wondering why she seemed even more nervous than before. She was sweating and looking very uncomfortable.

Pat said, "Let's go outside, we can sit on one of the benches around that fountain they have out front. It's a fine day and this time of day there's hardly anyone there. We can talk without any guys nearby."

Brittany shook her head and started to say "No this is fine..." when Pat stood up. Her eyes opened wide as she quickly took in two things about Pat Gibson. The first was that she was petite; looking kind small for a sheriff officer and the second thing was that she was pregnant-very pregnant.

Before Brittany could stop herself she blurted out, "You're pregnant??!!"

Pat looked a little surprised at her shock but said, "Yes, it's mine and my husband's first child together."

Again Brittany looked shocked and again blurted out something, "You're married- to a man?!!"

"Hmm, yes a man" Pat said sounding perplexed, "In fact he is here." She made a gesture toward the large man Brittany had thoughts about earlier.

Brittany looked at him and blushed, thinking about how she had wondered how large below the belt he was.

"Ummm, maybe we can go outside at that." Brittany said as she very quickly relaxed.

Pat puzzled over her sudden relaxation, but then it hit her what had been happening. "Dang," she said to herself, "she must have seen me look at her while she was sitting." To Brittany she said that they could get some coffee first then go out. It was not as good as Starbuck's but it was hot. Brittany nodded.

Pat left and got two cups of coffee, then came back to get Brittany. They went outside and after finding seats away from other officers Brittany with some gentle encouragement from Pat told the whole story.

Pat shook her head in anger at what Tommy had done, she said, "I think it's time we picked up Tommy." in a very no nonsense tone.

There was a pause then she said, "That was an amazing example of self-control there. You did very good saying no even under those circumstances."

Brittany shook her head, "Thank you but you don't know how close I came to saying yes. I...I even reached out and touched them once."

"But you didn't go along with what Tommy suggested even though ever fiber of your being must have been pushing you to. That's something to be applauded."

"I know how Jon would feel about it if I did do it. It would destroy our marriage if I ever did. I...I almost gave in to someone else. A guy tried to seduce me and I came too close to saying yes to him. Jon knows about that and even though he says he forgave me for what I did do, I believe he would leave me if I ever did cheat. I would do anything to keep that from happening."

"Does Jon love you?"

"Yes more than I deserve. He has already had to put up with a lot and he still loves me."

Pat nodded, "I believe if he loves you that much, he will forgive a lot. Love can forgive a lot."

Brittany looked at her for a moment. By the way she said that it sounded like Pat may know that from personal experience but Brittany didn't think it was the time to ask.

She said, "I hope so but I don't want to take the chance either. It would be wrong and if I did it on purpose he would leave."

"That's a good attitude to have."

Brittany blinked, was that shame she saw in the other woman's face for a second. She wasn't sure and again decided she shouldn't ask.

They talked some more and at the end Pat promised to have Tommy picked up, and she gave Brittany her business card with her cell phone number on it so she could call if she thought of something more or if Tommy tried to contact her.

Brittany thanked her, said bye, and then left. She didn't head for her car immediately though. She was upset and horny so she decided to go for a walk to calm down first.

Pat meanwhile was thinking too. She would love to get Tommy, it sounded like he had been stalking Brittany but first though it was almost twelve, and she went to find her husband telling him they needed to take a walk for lunch.

He looked at her wondering if she wanted to talk about something. They signed out and she led them to a wooded area near the station. Mike raised his eyebrows for they had gone into those trees a couple of times before, for privacy. No one else usually went in there so they had almost complete privacy, yet were close enough to the station if something was to come up.

As soon they were out of sight she turned suddenly, grabbed his head, pulling his face down so she could kiss him. Hard and long. She kissed him a second time and started to undo his pants at the same time.

He broke the kiss and said, "Boy you can't wait today."

"You mind?"

To answer that, he grabbed her and kissed her harder. He ended up behind her while she ground her butt into his front. He nibbled her ear and said, "I'm always ready to have sex you. There's no one that turns me on as much as you."

"The same with me. I love you and I want to make love to you every day. But you mind?" She didn't finish but placed her hand on her extended belly.

He said, "Of course I mind. I think about you all the time and that makes me want to make love to you even more. Pregnancy is very sexy.... You know that."

"I like to hear you say it. It's our first and I love to hear you say it turns you on especially when I'm thinking about how heavy and fat I look."

"We can talk about that later, though we're running out of time to -um, do what we both want to do."

She quickly undid her pants then lowered them, bending over slightly, leaning both hands on a tree to give him access to her pleasure hole. He ran a hand over her butt ending with it between her legs.

She said, "I'm ready just shove it in, now!"

He said, "Okay," then stepped forward holding his hard cock, aiming at the right spot. Mike then took half a step forward and she sighed as she felt his cockhead press against her pussy. "That's it. I want it all the way in lover."

"Your wish is my command especially when it has to do with your sexy body."

He jammed his hips forward and she gasped, then moaned as he went all the way to the hilt in that move. She smiled in pleasure and stood there for a moment, enjoying his hardness in her. No matter how many times they did this, she always enjoyed it and wanted more. His love for her and her love for him made this something she wanted to feel everyday.

Pat moved forward pulling her slit away from his cock but before it was all the way out she pushed backwards impaling herself again. He got the hint and started fucking her fast and hard. Soon the woods were filled with groans from both of them as their climaxes built. He began to shove in harder and deeper and she cried out her pleasure at that, and her encouragement to go even faster. All too soon to for both of them they arrived at their respective climaxes. Hers arrived first and she threw her head back and cried out as it hit. When it ended she dropped her head like she was exhausted but kept standing since his was still building. Half a minute later he jammed it in very hard and let out a moose call of a moan. He pulled back then jammed it again letting loose another call. This was followed by half a dozen shorter thrusts accompanied by softer and softer moans.

When he was done he nuzzled her neck and said, "Boy you were ready...That blond turn you on?"

She couldn't look at his face to see how he meant that so she twisted around facing him and said, "I was thinking of you all morning, but hey you were ready too! And I saw the way you looked at her legs sticking out from under that miniskirt."

She was smiling as she said that so Mike knew she wasn't being as serious as she sounded. He added, "You know how turned on I get looking at your body, even in that uniform you're the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

She snuggled up to him knowing he wasn't just saying that, he may look at another woman now and then, but it was her that he put it in time after time.

She sighed and said, "We do need to get back to work, before they wonder about us."

He said with twinkle in his eye, "They already know we love each other and I'm sure that Stacy isn't the only one who can figure out what we are doing out here."

Pat blushed for a moment but said, "We do need to get back though."

He nodded and pulled his pants up, tucking in his shirt and doing his belt. She had already redone hers when he was ready. They walked back to the station hand in hand. A few seconds into the walk Pat said, "That blond is being stalked by a former boyfriend, he gave her a Mickey powerful enough to have turned an elephant on."

He raised his eyebrows at that, but kept listening as they walked on.

Brittany watched them go with relief. She had gone into the woods to get herself off before going home. She had come in here and soon found a nice spot. After making sure there was no ants or other insects on the tree she was next to, she leaned against after pulling off her panties. She then pulled up the hem of her skirt and started caressing her clit. She did it hard and fast until she came nicely. She was just about to put back on her panties when the two lovers had shown up. She had never seen a pregnant woman having sex before; it was interesting to watch her cry out in ecstasy with her belly hanging out like that. Brittany wondered what it would be like to be pregnant. Her and Jon had decided to wait three or four years before having a child. She wanted one, at least one. She thought about the fun they would have getting pregnant. That thought brought her back to the situation at hand. She needed to get home so she could fuck Jon. Sitting there through all that had left her hornier than she had been when she arrived. Part of it was the stuff still in her system that made all those handsome officers look sexy. She had wanted all of them especially that big rugged looking one even if he was Pat's husband. Of course it was something she could control now but she didn't want to drive home with an itchy clit. So she had come seen the woods and thought she would be out of sight. She heard some of what they had said to each other, even though what he had whispered against her neck at the end had been too low but she could tell they were deeply in love just like her and Jon. And it had been that love which turned them on even more, again just like her and Jon.

She wanted to get home to fuck Jon. She hurriedly put back on her panties and quickly made her way out of the trees. She hurriedly drove home.

When she arrived back she was horny enough to want some more before they talked about the important matter Jon said he had to talk about. He said he was tired, which he probably was but she also knew him well enough to know that wasn't all of the problem. She was still very horny so she begged him to have sex with her. After more begging and kissing him just right, he gave in. Brittany made love to him. Kissing his mouth and chin, nipping at his cheeks. They had sex with him on top, gently since she was sore. He licked her to an orgasm, she was clean now and tasted better, first then got on top of her. He started slow and picked up speed when she asked for it. Afterwards he was lying behind her while they were on their sides. They hadn't used that position for quite a while. He didn't want to be there, snuggling, after the decision he had made but she still needed relief evidently and he had promised to help her.

Jon humped against her butt; it still was a very nice looking butt, even with what he had decided to do, until he was hard again. He next scooted down a touch then worked at slipping his hard cock between her legs. She separated her legs allowing him in. From long practice he was able to find her slippery hole. He slid it in all the way in one lunge. She went "OOhhh".

Brittany's inside was still slimy and it wasn't just his cum from their last one. There was still leftovers from their marathon session inside her. He thought it was probably his imagination but Jon thought he could feel cold gross sperm just like if it had been laying around for a couple of hours. The outside had been normal but the inside was still very slippery.

He slowly began to move, humping all the way in then pulling three fourths of the way out. He did it slow until she asked for him to speed up. He did a little. After a few strokes increased speed again. She was sighing and groaning as he kept going faster and faster. After a while he thrusting inside her at top speed, hammering her pussy from behind. She moaned and made happy noises as she shook with each hump. He had repositioned himself slightly and was able to get enough leverage to really jam it home. He was hitting her so hard he was going deeper than usual. Jon could feel the tip of his shaft enter her cervix. He had done that a few times over the last two years and once just a day ago in one of their first fucks after they got home from the hospital.

The bed was shaking as well as squeaking and she was groaning with each thrust into her, but he increased the speed and force of his thrusts even more. Later he thought that part of his speed was caused by his anger at her, but she didn't seem to mind his hard fucking. She even said that it was good she could feel him deep. He kept jamming in hard and fast as his orgasm grew. As it grew very near he jammed it in harder still. She squealed and came again, her third for this session. A minute later he started shooting with a loud cry. When he was done he rested, breathing hard feeling like he had run a marathon.

Brittany went to the bathroom while he was recovering. While in there she was glad she was back to normal. She felt sore in places and didn't want to fuck anymore well, not at the moment anyway. Even her anus was hurting and as she looked at her pussy, it looked beaten. Her labia was swollen and her clit looked red and puffy. She knew it was only temporary but even though she still felt some horniness she could not bring herself to shove anything inside her. No cock, no vibrator, not even her own fingers.