Brittany & Jon: Thrice Tempted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he caught his breath and she came out he told her he had something important to say. While waiting for her he had decided to watch the video he had taken from the camera at the Club. She didn't know he had it and she hadn't known why he was feeling the way he was.

"Brittany I've got something to say. I...I've been thinking about and I keep coming up with this conclusion. I'm sorry you aren't going to like it. I don't like it but...I need time to think about our relationship." A pause then, "alone".

Brittany nodded then it hit her what "alone" meant. Her eyes widened in shock.

"There is no easy way of saying this..." he paused and looked like he was forced to say something he didn't want to as he continued, "I'm going to ask you to move out, only until I make a decision."

A number of things went through her mind but the only word that came out of her mouth was "why!??"

He sighed, and then said with a touch of anger in his voice, "You broke two promises to me."

A perplexed expression appeared on her face and she said, "What?"

"You promised me you would not kiss anyone else and you kissed Steve-more than once."

Brittany stared at him, breathed in then let out a sob.

He continued, "You also promised me that you would never dance that way for anyone else again. You danced for Tommy and those other two guys. ... A very dirty dance."

"No" she said in a half wail.

"You did Brittany. I have the video. This one wasn't doctored."

Tears appeared in her eyes and she said, "I know I did but I meant you can't count that time, I was under the influence of what Tommy gave me."

"You were under the influence part of the time but from what I was told by the Doctor the stuff shouldn't have taken full effect until about the same time you finished the dance."

She gaped at him with a shocked look.

"That means you were only partially under the influence when you decided to break your promise."

"No" she wailed again, "I was under the influence...Please Jon don't."

The tears that had been filling her eyes started to run down her cheeks.

He shook his head, "I need time to think. I need to decide if I can keep going through this emotional roller coaster you keep putting me through."

"Please don't kick me out....I love you."

"I know." he said tenderly.

Suddenly an angry look appeared on her face she said, "You broke your promise to me."

It was his turn to be perplexed.

"You promised me that nothing I would do would destroy your love for me!"

"I still love you Brittany. If I didn't the decision would already be made."

She gasped for she realized what that decision would be if he had made it already.

"Jon this isn't fair, I didn't do anything!"

"You didn't have sex with anyone but you did do something. You danced for them! You showed them your butt."

"I had my panties on."

"But not your bra and you were flipping your skirt to show them your panties. That wasn't right either."

She sniffed trying not to cry while at the same trying to say something that didn't sound like she was begging, even though she would do that if it helped.

"Jon" She breathed in to calm herself, "You don't know what I went through to say no to them. I did say no!"

"This time and last time but what about the next time? The way things are going there will be a next time and each time you get closer and closer to fucking someone."

"No! I would never fuck anyone but you."

"You said that about kissing someone and you kissed Steve."

Brittany looked stricken, backing up two steps then plopping down in a chair that was there. She tried desperately to think of something to say but he was right she had kissed Steve. She could only stare, stricken, at him with tears running down her face.

Jon squelched the feelings of sympathy that arose in him. He still loved her after all, and she never looked more helpless as she did now but he had to for his own peace of mind. He wasn't sure if those tears were on purpose or not but it didn't really matter. He had warned himself that this would be hard but it was harder than he had expected. His instincts were to put his arms around her but he couldn't give in to those feelings.

"You can spend today looking for someplace else to go, if need be you can spend tonight here."

He took a deep breath and said, "This isn't the end. I mean it when I said I just want to think. I need to decide what I want and what I can put up with. I promise you that I will just think...I keep my promises."

She flinched at that, and then started to get angry. That was so BIG of him, allowing her to spend the night in THEIR place and that last comment was hitting below the belt.

"That last comment was not fair."

He sighed and said, "Your right I shouldn't have added that."

"Please Jon... This isn't fair I always said no." she said alternately begging and getting angry.

"I know but I need time to think, to decide what I can put up with...if I can keep forgiving you or if I should." He ended in a sigh.

"But I love you."

"I know but do you love me enough?" he asked in a very gentle tone.

Brittany stared at him with tears dripping off her face, knowing that there was nothing she could say for his mind was made up. She wanted desperately to say something different for she knew she was repeating herself but she couldn't think, she was in shock.

For a brief moment she wondered what he would do if she refused to leave. Would he call the cops or would he leave? Or what?

A few minutes later Brittany started packing a few things, for something to do. She made sure she had her address book so she could call people. Of course she could stay with her mother and maybe her sister but she wasn't sure if she wanted to explain to them why Jon had kicked her out.

As she was getting some clothes together she thought for a brief moment that if he was going to accuse her of cheating that she would go ahead and do it. Steve with his larger cock would love to fuck her.

Brittany cringed at that thought wondering where it had come from; she hoped that it was still the stuff Tommy had given her affecting her. She knew that if she really did that it would be the end of their marriage. From what Jon said there was still hope, how much she wasn't sure of right now but there was enough to keep from doing something stupid like that.

While she was packing Jon went out, Brittany ended up spending the night sleeping alone. Jon never came back home.

Brittany found it hard to sleep, not only because she was without Jon and his asking her to move out but because she didn't know where Jon was. Was he doing what he thought she might do? If she could do it then he could. She hoped not and she would be surprised that Jon would go that far but the thought stayed in her mind. Maybe he was over at Susan's. He had told her how Susan had tried to seduce him. On the way back from the hospital Jon had explained how he knew where to find her. The night of the dinner he had gone to another friend's home to help put together some furniture but that friend hadn't been home. Susan happened to come by, or so Jon had thought at the time. When Jon explained that he was waiting for Michael she mentioned needing some help along the same lines. She had come over to get Michael to help her put together an entertainment center she had gotten for her birthday. But since he wasn't home could Jon help her. He had said no at first, but she begged him saying it was for her birthday after all. He had finally agreed. Her roommate and brother were supposed to be there so he figured it would be okay.

Susan had been wearing shorts and a T-shirt, a tight T-shirt, but Jon hadn't thought anything about it. Soon after they arrived at her place he learned that her brother hadn't been able to make it after all. Susan had decided to change to some clothes for working, and came out wearing tight short shorts and a low cut halter top. They were a pretty pink that went well with her skin and hair. It didn't take Jon long to see she wasn't wearing a bra under the top. The halter showed the shape of her boobs very well and he could see the top quarter of her bosom. He wondered how those shorts would be comfortable while working but it wasn't his body. Susan bent forward a lot, accidentally giving Jon some nice views down her front. He tried not to look but it was hard trying to talk to her while looking elsewhere.

As they were getting started she said, "I'm sorry but my roomy is supposed to be here, I wonder where she is?"

He just mentally shrugged and said that it was okay.

At one point, after watching him looking another way, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize my top was that low. But I don't mind you looking at my boobs. I've always liked you."

Jon wasn't sure what to say and wondered if she was making a pass or just making conversation.

"Thank you but I'm not sure if Brittany would like me staring down your front."

"Probably not knowing her but she isn't here to see it. And I won't tell."

She said it with a humorous smile so Jon had thought she was kidding around, at first.

A little later she asked, "You and Brittany having problems?"

She sounded concerned so he asked, "What brought that up?"

"I've been meaning to ask and I couldn't find a good time to ask so I decided to just say it. I've, that is some of us, have noticed that your relationship seems strained."

That surprised him and he wasn't sure what to say.

"I know she can be a bit of a bitch at times, and she may have gotten too used to being around you."

"She's not a bitch, don't call her that." Jon snapped.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I only meant that she acts selfishly at times and she might be taking you for granted."

"I really don't think she is taking me for granted."

"From what I hear she may be."

They continued working and soon Jon noticed that she was seated on the floor with her legs spread. All of her very nice looking legs were revealed to him. His eyes kept being drawn to her crotch. He noticed that she was wearing the type of shorts he liked. Brittany refused to wear those shorts, since she thought that style was uncomfortable. At one point as they moved around he saw that a part of the waistband of her panties had slipped above her shorts. A second look and Jon thought it was a thong. His eyebrows went up at that thought. They were a very pretty color from what little bit he could see and in fact they looked to be exact copies of his favorite pair that Brittany wore. He stared at her for a moment at that revelation. He even licked his lips in sudden sexual hunger. His mind tried to imagine what Susan's butt would look like in those things. From her athletic body he thought her cheeks would look very nice. He hadn't really thought of it before but now, he was thinking almost constantly about it. For a second he stared at the top of her thong licking his lips.

At another point she leaned across him to get a part in a way so that he could feel her nipple against his bare arm, he thought it felt like her breast was out. He decided not to look to check.

He could feel the warmth of her body and it was turning him on. Her naked thigh was touching his leg as well along with her shoulder. He looked at her, asking her to move.

"Excuse me I didn't realize I was so close," she said as she scooted over two inches. Jon could still feel her warmth. He was also still aware of her naked legs and they were nice looking legs he kept saying to himself.

A few minutes later she said, "You know I've seen how Brittany can act at times. You deserve a reward for putting up with her moods and for what she did with Steve. Especially since she allowed him to finger her to a climax after they made out for a while. A lot of guys would have left her after that but you are better than that and you deserve a reward."

Jon wasn't sure what she meant by "reward" but by her seriousness, he didn't think it was something sexual. She didn't sound like she was coming on to him.

They talked more and she scooted closer again. This time he didn't notice when her whole leg rubbed against his. He did notice that he was starting to slowly get a hardon. When it reached halfway he glanced at her as she said something and the view down her front caused his shaft to jump to full size. It was eager for him to respond to her. And he realized that, as his breathing got heavier, that he was greatly turned on. And maybe he did deserve a reward so he didn't say anything as her hand brushed his hardness. He just enjoyed the thrill it sent through him. He didn't see her smile as she withdrew her hand. A minute later she said something and reached for another part, this time he whole arm brushed his cock. Starting at her wrist and ending as her elbow went by. He gritted his teeth to keep from groaning out load.

Once the threat of a noise was gone he said, "Hey watch it."

She looked at him puzzled. She looked down at where her hand was then at her arm. She looked back at his face and said, "Oops, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything but...maybe my subconscious did."

She said it with a smile as if she was joking, but he wondered if it really had been by accident. In either case she must know of his hardon. The fact that she didn't seem to mind excited him further.

He was tempted to grab and kiss her, and something told him she would not mind but he didn't. Two minutes later she adjusted her legs and as he reached for a tool, he lost his balance and somehow he ended up tipping over. He ended up with his face in her crotch. He could see up one of the very short legs of the shorts. She had on some very nice reddish underwear. But he knew that already. He could also make out where her leg joined her body. Her naked leg. That was exciting to look at and he realized what was just a couple of inches over. It was covered but still his face was within inches of it. He stared at that spot for a few seconds and fought a temptation to lick her upper thigh.

He levered himself up saying, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, uh, to fall into your lap."

He had almost apologized for staring at her leg and where her covered pussy was.

"I don't mind. You didn't land that hard and after all it's my birthday. I don't mind you in my lap."

He looked at her wondering if that meant what it sounded like, and he found himself hoping that it did. She was very pretty after all and he had watched her in her short skirts and shorter shorts for a number of years. And maybe he did deserve some type of reward. He had been putting up with lot lately since he had been on one wild roller coaster ride emotionally. Jon had been wondering about some of Brittany's responses if she had been as honest as she seemed to be.

Suddenly Susan was behind pressing her body against his.

She whispered in his ear. "It is my birthday celebration and I want a special present...you. I have been desiring you for years and it's time for me to fulfill that desire."