All Comments on 'Bro & Sis Get to Know Each Other'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice story

keep it up for ch. 02 thanks crh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NICE AND HOT

I am enjoying your style. Very matter-of-fact and very hot. I see a lot of talent in your writings.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great story

Oh how I would love to have a brother like him but I think I would spend more time with his cock in my pussy rather than opening up my ass.

Your dialogue is believable and that makes the story head and shoulders better than most here. Keep it up.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 15 years ago
You Did It Again Hon...

Wow, I loved it... Hot Hot Hot... And as a guy, I think that most of us like to have our asses played with if they're man enough to admit it... I am definitely not gay by any means... Don't even consider myself to be bi... Don't have any desires at all to have another mans dick in my mouth... But I love to have a nice sized dildo or vibrator stuck up my ass...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I love letting my brother fuck me.We are in our 60s.We have been fucking sice I was 12 and he was 14 I think 2 of my kids are his. oh by the way he has a 9 1/2 inch by 7 cock

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Great story, I can't wait to hear more about this relationship.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Dildo

in guys ass. WTF!!

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxxabout 1 year ago

Hmm, an ex of mine, who is the father of my son incidentally, had a go with a small vibrator of mine! I never asked him to try it and I have no idea how it even came about lol, but he tried it anyway! It was quite a small vibrator, smooth and shiny! Got to admit though, it was pretty hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous