Bro & Sis Get to Know Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Mike, I think I have to agree with one of your suspicions. You like to get your ass fucked and that may be the sign of having homosexual tendencies but you also love to fuck me with that beautiful tool of yours so that would indicate you are at the very least bisexual. If I were you I wouldn't get the least bit worried about it. You can have your cake and eat it too as the saying goes. You can fuck me as much as you like and I will use the dildo on your ass as often as you want that too. The only thing you won't be able to do is to suck a guys cock and that is where I draw the line. If you are going to have sex with anyone else we are going to stop and you can find another place to stay. I am not going to run the risk of AIDs just to satisfy one of your wants."

"Jeannie, you are terrific. But Sis, I have no earthly desire to suck a cock so having you fuck my ass will be more than enough. OK?"

"OK Mike. Good enough but you need to do one thing for me. You need to learn that foreplay is part of having sex. All you want to do is to get hard and then ram that monster into me. I need some warming up just like a car on a cold winter day."

He laughed and then agreed he would pay more attention to my needs and desires.

This brother sister arrangement was going to work out just fine!!!

A few days later I had dropped a whole pot of coffee on the kitchen floor and was on my hand and knees cleaning it up when I felt something behind me. I turned and it was him and he was naked with a hard on to end all hard ons.

"Hold on Sis and let me pull your pants down." He ordered.

He had them around my ankles before I knew it and I could feel the head of his cock banging against my legs. A minute later I felt it touching the lips of my asshole and turned and shouted,

"No way are you going to put that thing up my ass," as I felt it open my asshole up. He had greased his cock and smeared a glob on my ass before he knelt behind me and was starting his way into me before I even got that sentence out.

"C'mon Jeannie, you fucked my ass with the big thick dildo last night. Let's see how much of my cock you can take in your ass."

With that he gave a much harder push and had at least five inches buried.

"Mike, that's starting to hurt a lot." I moaned.

"Let me stop for a while before giving you more of it."

A minute later I felt his final thrust and I damn near fell flat on the floor. He had the whole thing up my ass and it hurt like hell.

"Take it out. You are killing me." I shouted.

"Hold on just a little longer. This is turning me on big time and I am going to shoot a long stream up your tender ass in a minute."

He gave a few more thrusts and then started his own moaning and a little howl. He was shooting a huge load up my ass and I could feel it hitting way up inside of me. My sphincter muscle was grabbing his cock hard and milking his juice out of him but it was feeling so good I started to drive my ass back at him. I gave no more thought to the pain for the thrill of what had just happened was giving me a huge orgasm. My juices were running out of my pussy and down my leg and I was panting with the excitement.

I lay face down on the kitchen floor with him part way on top of me. His now soft cock was still up my ass but I knew if I moved at all it would instantly slip out so I lay perfectly still. I wanted to prolong the feeling as long as possible.

"OK big boy....up and into the shower. We are going to clean up and then you are going to do the same to my pussy as you just did to my ass.

The shower off the master bedroom is a big walk-in so there was plenty of room for both of us in there together. It was fun, and kind of sexy, washing each other. I think I spent a little longer doing his cock than was necessary but I was enjoying it. He dropped to his knees and was using his tongue to give my pussy lips a final cleaning after he had first washed them with the wash cloth.

"We are quite the pair. We both seem to like to have our ass fucked." He joked.

"Yes, as long as I can get that cock of yours into my pussy soon afterwards. Time to dry off and get with it." I laughed.

Our lives together as brother and sister sure had taken a huge turn for the better.

I'll keep you posted when I get a dildo the size of his cock to ram up his ass.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12