All Comments on 'Bro & Sis Try A New Friend'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DopeydoraDopeydoraover 18 years ago
hot, hot

What I would give to be fuck by him and his huge cock...Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Story

that was very good story and very nice erotic Keep it up ch. 02 very soon. thanks cfh

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

I love to read about a brother and sister fucking repeatedly and him shooting his cum deep inside her. It gave me a great erection. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story by a great author

It was hard not to imagine myself enjoying myself with them in the cabin. I could picture the flames of the fireplace giving us all of the light needed to illuminate tits, pussies, and a cock.

The scene up on the hilltop was magnificent.

Keep Writing JanMArMd. Your work is head and shoulders beter than the vast majority of the others submiiting their work to this here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A FUCK FOR TWO

fantastic story great fucking . love the two girls having sex together and the brother fucking one of them as they. both got it together. great bit of writing. do hope there is going to be a floow up to this story.

doctorsamdoctorsamalmost 12 years ago
Hot Story

This was a really hot story. It had me hard from he start. But it developed more and more erotically through the whole narrative. Beautifully written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Encore! Encore! I look forward to reading a sequel! 10 stars!

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

Danger of Impaling

The story was great. What a lucky guy, to have such a heavy pole. What about the danger of having a 9 stone girl lower herself onto your dick-one slip, and the dick is broken. The gristly infrastructure is fractured and then you have a case of Peyrols Disease or what it is called. Nothing wrong with getting her on her side and both moving rhythmically. Read about that stuff but do not be so foolish yourself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous