Bro & Sis Try A New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

Matt liked fishing but the word was it started to go downhill once the water got a little chilly and wouldn't pick up again until spring. Some diehards went out on the ice for some ice fishing in the dead of winter but that wasn't Matt's style. Nope, our weekend was going to be spent hiking, eating and fucking. What could be better?

It was about a ten hour drive so we were going to drive most of the way on a Thursday, stopping off at any motel around supper time and then getting to the cabin first thing Friday morning. We would have it until noon on Sunday so we would be planning on leaving there sometime after lunch on Sunday, driving for four or five hours and then getting back home around noon on Monday.

The motel we found for Thursday night left a lot to be desired. It was one of our national chains but that didn't guarantee anything. The room was small with a double bed, not even a queen size with too few towels in the bathroom. Basically just a very forgettable place to stay.

We arrived at the resort at noon and were in our cabin shortly thereafter and as expected it was a little chilly. We had brought clothes for almost any weather so were going to be fine for our afternoon hike. The place had about fifteen cabins like ours and a lodge similar to some small hotels. Each cabin had a fully equipped kitchen but fortunately the lodge had a dining room that had received glowing reports in many of the travel magazines.

We had loaded up some trail mix and drinks so we would be OK for our hikes and we would be eating our dinners in the dining room. Breakfast would be easy as we had them stock the refrigerator with eggs, bacon, milk for coffee and orange juice. We were ready.

Our first hike was going to be a warm up for the weekend and would only be for seven miles. It was to be over to a nearby lake and then around part of it before turning back for the cabin. A few miles down the trail Matt said he needed to stop for a minute. As he so eloquently put it … 'he needed to drain the dragon.' In other words he needed to take a leak.

I sat on some ferns waiting for him and when he came back from behind some rocks sat beside me. He took out some trail mix from his backpack and we were munching away when I felt his hand brush over my tits.

"Matt, don't tell me you are horny" I muttered not believing he could be after the walk we just had.

"Leah, I have been behind you on the trail for the last several hours and your ass is driving me nuts. Your jeans fit it like a glove and my mind is going around in circles knowing what they are covering up."

"Matt, where in the world could we do anything out here. This trail is used by most of the residents of the place. There will be someone along before we even got started."

"Well, maybe we will have to get off the trail. How about if we climb up the embankment along the trail so we would be looking down on anyone passing by and yet would be far enough away so they wouldn't hear us?"

"OK stud, lead the way." I answered.

Ten minutes later we were standing in a small meadow overlooking the lake we were heading for and high above the trail far below us. Matt was right. Another group of hikers were coming along the trail just below us and there wasn't anyway in the world they could see or hear us.

We dropped out backpacks and spread a ground cloth and lay down. Matt put his arms around me and for the first time gave me a kiss I honestly felt he meant. We were facing each other and he let his hand go down my to my crotch and ran his hand around the mound he could feel through my jeans. The guy's is a fast learner. It wasn't a week or so ago I told him he had to learn about foreplay and here he was almost a master of it so far.

I reached down and unzipped them and slid them and my panties down over my hips until they were wrapped around my ankles and I kicked them off. He did the same thing with his and his cock was standing proud and was as hard as a board.

The next thing I knew he had dropped his face to my crotch and started to lick my pussy lips up and down while letting fingers search out my clit. He found it soon enough and then worked to get it uncovered and standing out looking for more attention. It must have been the location and situation but I was hornier than I had felt in a long time and soon was pulling his face into me harder than he was pressing it. I rolled over to sit on his face with my pussy squishing around under his mouth, nose and chin. I could feel him struggling a little since I had his nose and mouth enveloped with my pussy and he was having a bit of a problem breathing but all I could think of was keeping this up until I exploded. I could feel the orgasm starting deep inside of me and finally letting go with it. The juices came pouring out of me but his face was trapped too tightly for him to do anything about licking them up. As I slid off his face I could hear him take a gigantic breath and start to pant as if he had just ran a marathon.

"Geez, Sis. I thought you were going to smother me to death with your pussy. What a way to go," he laughed.

"Sorry Matt. You got me so turned on I couldn't stop myself. You can go back down there now and finish licking up what you missed before." As I pushed his head back to my crotch.

He attacked my pussy with a vengeance. He was soon licking up the juices as well as giving the puffy lips of my pussy a few licks. He then moved over to my clit and licked it for a while until it decided to go back to bed. Yes, the guy had learned both fore and after play!

His cock was still board hard and I moved to get it lined up with my mouth. I started to take the head of it in and he said, "Uh, uh. I want to fuck you." With that he pushed me back on the ground cloth and slid up on top of me. He was holding himself off of me with one hand while he was guiding his hard cock to the mouth of my pussy lips with the other. He then slipped it in with one long smooth stroke until he was buried to the hilt and I could feel his balls slapping my ass as he gave me a few thrusts.

Even though his cock is long and thick he had learned to fuck my pussy without it hurting me too much. He reached around and lifted my legs up and had them spread with his body between them as he started to pound and drive his cock into me. Damn, it felt sensational. It wasn't long before I could feel the pulsing start in his cock through the walls of my vagina and his breathing had increased twofold. It wasn't long after than he was shooting stream after stream deep inside of me. I slipped my legs down from the way he was holding them and brought his face to mine and kissed him deeply. He fell off me and lay side by side when we heard it. Applause. We looked up and there were two gals standing at the foot of our drop cloth. They had been watching us fuck. Oh shit, was I ever embarrassed. I leaned down and scrambled to find my panties and jeans and one of the gals reached down and picked them up and handed them to me. Matt slowly sat up and got his together and pulled them on.

The gals were in their mid twenties and fairly nice looking. One, a blonde, seemed to be the more outspoken of the two and said they had been walking the trail but thought it would be nice to climb higher to enable them to get a better angle for their pictures. Little did they know we were going to provide them with some great pics."

"Oh shit." I yelled. "Don't tell me you took pictures of us fucking."

"Sure, who would ever believe us if we didn't have pics to back us up." She laughed.

The brunette, who had the nicer body of the two, looked over at Matt and said,

"It was easy to see how you were giving her so much pleasure." As she nodded in my direction.

He questioned her with " What are you talking about?"

"Well, I will say you are very well equipped for giving a girl some enjoyment." Pointing at his now covered crotch.

"I guess I am. Would you like to try it?" he asked and I almost choked. What the fuck was he talking about?

The gals looked at each other and nodded yes. Blondie asked if we were staying at the lodge and Matt said no but we had one of the private cabins down by the lake and why didn't we plan on having dinner together in the dining room to get better acquainted before retiring to the cabin. They both thought it was a great idea while I sat there fuming. He told them to meet us in the cocktail lounge at seven and he would have reserved a table for seven thirty. They thought that was a splendid idea and said their good-byes and climbed even further up the mountain. I was so fucking mad I couldn't even talk.

I stomped back down the hill and was a long ways back down the trail before he caught up with me.

"Hold on Leah, think what an opportunity this is. Ten minutes after we get them in the cabin I will bet you will have one eating your pussy. One time you told me you have always wanted that but never found a way to get it done. Here is the way. You will never have to see them again if you don't want to and you can be squishing your pussy around each of their faces before the night is over. What's wrong with that plan? I will use condoms on each of them so there won't be any danger of disease."

I didn't answer him but the more I though if it the more I liked his plan. The brunette had lovely breasts but I couldn't tell how the blonde was built with the type of hiking clothes she was wearing but she had a nice ass.

"OK asshole. You talked me into it but if everything doesn't go exactly the way you said, I will have your balls on a platter." I shouted and then stomped back down the hill in front of him. He was smart enough not to try and catch up with me but just stayed back about ten feet until we got to the cabin.

We met the brunette in the cocktail lounge right on the dot of seven. She was alone and when asked where her friend was she explained that her sister had fallen on the hiking trail after they had met us had badly sprained her ankle. They went down to the local hospital for X-rays and fortunately nothing was broken but it had swollen to twice its normal size and she was told to stay off it for a week. So, it was just going to be the three of us for dinner and games. At least we had learned they were sisters, which should provide us with some conversation material. They were going to leave for home in the morning but this one wanted to keep our date and enjoy our company for the night. Her name was Stephanie and her tits looked fabulous in the low light of the lounge. She was twenty-six and had just broken up with her boyfriend and when she saw the size of Matt's cock up on the hill knew she wanted some of it.

Dinner went very nice and the walk back to the cabin was filled with anxious anticipation for all of us of what lay ahead.

Matt had started a small fire before we left and turned down the central heating in the place so it was just toasty when we got back. He didn't turn on the lights as we entered so we would be enjoying each other with the light from the flickering flames of the fireplace.

I stripped off my coat, shoes and sweater when I got into the place and Matt did the same. He showed Steph where the hooks and hangers she could use for her stuff were and she joined right in getting ready for the night. God, was I ever right! Her tits were gorgeous … large and firm. She had a petite body to have such large breasts.

By the time Matt and stripped all the way I looked over and could see his cock was already half-hard. He reached out for Steph and gave her a huge kiss as his hands wandered over her lovely body. I could see where her interests lay … Matt's cock. She dropped her hands to his crotch and soon was fondling it with two hands. One was going all over his ball sack and the other was riding up and down his long shaft. She dropped to her knees and took the head of it in her mouth as she was failing trying to deep throat the thing. I had moved up to the bed watching all of this and waiting until Matt directed her to the bed. It wasn't long before his cock was stiff as a board and she wanted it inside of her. He half carried her to the side of the bed and lifted her to the middle of it. I was lying right about there and moved over to give her some room. She gave me a look as if I was an intruder in her sex scene … just wait a few minutes baby.

Matt wasn't wasting any time with foreplay with her. He unrolled a condom he had got from a machine in the men's room of the restaurant on his cock and was soon kneeling over her and guiding it into her waiting pussy. I don't think I have ever seen any sexual situation go so fast from undressing to having the gal suck the guy's cock to having it ready for entering the gal but here it was.

I could hear her deep inhalation of breath when the bulbous head of his cock opened her pussy lips. Her breath was even deeper as he pushed it in even further and by the time he had it buried she was gasping and clinging to his back. She wasn't about to let go until she had all of him she needed. He started his long slow thrusting and she was gasping and tossing her head from side to side. I was a little surprised she was able to take it all without any pain. It was about then I figured the time was right to introduce her to my pussy.

I slid up on the bed until my pussy was directly opposite her face and looked down at her to see if she had noticed the change in my position. She hadn't …yet. I reached down and put a hand on one side of her head turning it to my pussy and pulled it over to me. All I heard was,

"Oh, NO. I don't do that."

"Steph, you might have not done it before now but you surely don't think I am going to lay here while you get fucked and my pussy is just twitching. Now bury your face in my crotch and do to me what your boyfriend used to do when he ate your pussy."

She thrashed her head from side to side to prevent me pulling her to my pussy but it wasn't going to work. Matt's weight was putting a lot of pressure on her and he was driving his cock deep and hard into her. Steph didn't quite know what to do. Her choice was easy … lay back and enjoy the fucking she was getting and eat my pussy or simply say she didn't want any part of the whole thing and bail out; there wasn't any force involved. By then Matt had one hand on each of her hips and was pulling her to him with each thrust. She had the whole ten inches buried deep within her and she didn't want to give that up for the world. I could then feel her tongue flick out and just lightly touch the puffy lips of my pussy. She wanted to stay.

I moved my hips so my pussy was in a better direct line with her mouth and Matt had to move his chest to allow me to do that. He finally said,

"Gals, let me make a suggestion. Steph get up on your hands and knees and I will fuck you doggie style. Leah, you can lay on your back with Steph's face buried in your crotch."

It didn't take us any time at all to assume our new positions. Matt made it even better for Steph when he grabbed her hips and pulled her back to him. He then leaned way over and dropped his hands to her tits and pulled them back to him a little. She was writhing with ecstasy and the noises she was making with her mouth were turning me on. The vibrations went through her lips and tongue and into my pussy. My clit was getting a great workout and it wasn't going to be long before I was going to explode. Matt looked down at me and gave me a thumbs up which I returned. Both of us were having the time of our life. I moved my hands so I had one on each side of her face and pulled her to me a little harder while I squished my pussy around her mouth. That was all it took for me and my juices were flowing. I couldn't control myself for I threw my legs in the air and tossed my hips back and forth and Steph stayed right with me. I moved my hands from the side of her face and put them around the back of her head grabbing her long hair and pulling it to me as hard as I could. She yelped a little with the pain I had caused with my hair pulling but she settled right back to eating me out. If this was the first time she ever ate pussy she was doing a fantastic job!


Matt was still pounding away and Steph was riding his cock for all she was worth. Her face was lying on the bed and turned to me and I could see that her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I moved my face over close to hers and whispered, "Let it go Steph. He'll fuck you again after you have this orgasm."

Her tits were being squashed on the bed and I moved a hand down to squeeze beneath her so I could massage it. All of a sudden she raised her chest in the air to make it easier for me. Her chest was soon high enough that I was able to move whole face beneath her and took a nipple of her large warm and firm tit in my mouth and massaged it with my lips while letting my tongue flick back and forth over her nipple. That seemed to do it for she let out a little howl and threw her pussy back to meet Matt's thrusts and yelped,

"Holy shit, I'm coming."

I moved out of the way and Matt finished his long fuck with her by filling the condom with his own juices. Steph turned around and jerked the condom from his cock and took the head of his cock in her mouth to milk every last drop out of him. They both were in their glory.

We lay there for awhile without saying a word. Matt got up and threw another log on the fire just to get some more flames to light us up. We certainly didn't need anymore heat after what we had all just been through.

I asked if anyone would like a glass of wine and got two takers. I poured it and we all sat on the floor at the end of the bed, which faced the fireplace and sipped our wine while just staring at the flames. Each of us were lost in our own thoughts. Steph broke the spell saying,

"Leah, I don't know if you will believe me or not but I never did anything like that before. In fact, I used to make fun of lesbians."

"Steph, I never had a girl do it to me before now and I must say I liked it. Your face is so much smoother than a guys that it didn't cause any roughness on my inner thighs. I am hoping you are going to do it again for me before this night is over."

"Well, are you going to reciprocate for me? I would like to experience what you just did to see if I like it as much as you did."

Matt just looked at me and sort of shrugged, 'Why not?'

I told her I would, but later.

Matt turned to her asking, "Steph, do you and your sister ever get it on with guys?"

"Oh no. She loves to fuck but would be too embarrassed to do anything in front of anyone else."

"Wait a second. She was going to join in with us here tonight if she hadn't sprained her ankle wasn't she?"

"She would have thought that different. There was only one guy and she wasn't going to get gang banged."

"Has she ever eaten your pussy?" he asked.

"No, but one night I thought she was close to it. We had had a few drinks too many and I just had the feeling she would have if I had pushed her."

Matt lay with his head in her lap and just let her nipples play around his face. Every now and then he would grab a nipple with his lips and give it a little tug and that had her laughing. I was sitting along side of her and I reached over and took her hand and moved it to my crotch. She sure didn't need any instructions…. she instantly had her fingers opening my pussy lips and then they dove in to find my clit. A few minutes later we were sitting and laying there in a perfect sex grouping. Matt was sucking her nipples and that was turning Steph on and she was massaging my clit and that was starting to get me to climb the walls. I few more minutes of that and I said,

"Enough is enough," and pulled her out from under Matt's face. She was now lying on the floor and I moved over and just lowered myself on her face facing her feet and squished my pussy all over her mouth. She seemed to like it for she reached up and took my nipples between her fingers and massaged them. Matt wasn't going to be left out of this so he moved over and knelt at the side of us and put his hard cock against my mouth. I opened it wide and he tried to bury it down my throat but once again no luck.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers