Bro & Sis Try A New Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Hold on buster. Not so much so fast."

I then sucked the head of his cock and played with his balls and then when my fingers were all wet with my saliva I pushed a couple of them up his ass. That did it. He was shooting again and I pulled my mouth off him so it would shoot all over Steph and I. She could feel the warmth hitting her and that had her moaning big time as my pussy kept squirming around her face. She reached out with her hands and found his cock and jacked it long and slow milking every drop of his juices out of him. I came just watching her do that to him.

By then we were all sort of dragging and Steph said she really ought to get back to their room in the lodge to see how her sister, Barb, was doing. We got dressed saying we would walk her back to the lodge since it was so late but would say goodbye before we left our cabin. We gave some serious kisses to one another before Steph scribbled her address and phone number and begged us to contact her after the weekend to arrange another get together. I then asked,

"Do you really want Barb to see you eat my pussy?"

"She can go fuck herself. I'll do whatever I want to please myself." She answered bitterly.

"Good, you can bet you will be getting a call. You only live about fifty miles from us and with the Interstate it is less than an hours drive. Count on getting that call Steph and we are hoping you will be able to bring Barb with you." Cooed Matt.

We saw her to her elevator and then walked over to the lounge to have a final-final before retiring.

"Well, Sis. What did you think of the evening?" he asked.

"I think you got to fuck two women and I got my pussy eaten by one. You know, when I moved my face under her chest and sucked her tits I knew I loved that."

"I know she asked if you were going to reciprocate eating her pussy and you agreed but the way things worked out you never got around to it. I would have loved to see you doing it. That would have turned me on as well as her." He said.

"Well, we'll have to give her a call sometime soon. Who knows, maybe her sister Barb will want to give you a good fuck." I joked

"Why don't you finish your drink and we can go back and you can give me one?" he sort of smirked.

Well, the rest of the weekend went great but we didn't have any more outdoor sexual romps. We did a lot of hiking, and fucking, and really enjoyed the food in their dining room. We will return.

We got back on Monday afternoon and Matt gave Steph a call almost before we had our luggage stashed away. She will be over in an hour or so and she is going to try and have Barb accompany her.

I'll keep you posted. We know if Barb joins us for an evening of fun either Steph or I will eat her pussy and I am betting she will give one or both of us the same pleasure. Double incest should be interesting.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers