Broadway Hollywood Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers

With my balls completely drained, Peggy collapsed onto the heavy pile of furs in front of her. Rolling over, she reached up with her arms and pulled me down on top of her. Taking my wet slippery cock in her hands, she began rubbing it over her stomach. Squeezing a final dollup of my life-giving sperm onto her belly she said, "Honey, I'll give you whatever you want. Just as long as you make me a part of your life. Did I please you? Was I a good girl for you today?"

I assured her she was everything I expected and then some! Then I told her to finish dressing. We had a hella-va-party to attend. We had things to do! Places to go! And, people to see! I was in love with Miss Peggy Allison and couldn't wait to see what sexual mischief the two of us could create at Betty's party. WATCH OUT HOLLYWOOD…HERE WE CUM!

*I was exhausted! While reading my father's journal, I had taken out my penis and ejaculated onto my new carpet. No wonder dad seemed so happy and content with his employment. Mom and I never understood how he worked without complaint when faced with the long hours and low pay of the Broadway Hollywood. Now that mom and dad were both gone, I was finally beginning to understand what fed that sly grin he always wore. Dad hadn't simply worked there; he was in downtown HOLLYWOOD making his WAY with the BROADS!

My reading his diary promised to be very interesting and sexually rewarding indeed!

Frenchman
Frenchman
255 Followers
12