All Comments on 'Brock and Judy Ch. 02'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Jeez

Damn I'm fucked up.

Brock's anger is explained by the experience he had as a child. However his anger in punishing her only gets her off more and more. We need a real punishment. I don't mean beat her to within an inch of her life. Punishment. Come on Mik this tale can be saved.

ooohhh Deja Vu

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Sorry, but...

... this little tale seems to be headed south faster than a run-away Greyhound bus.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I don't know about this one. I figured Brock's dark side he keeps going on about would've been about more then him screwing around. It doesn't match up with his blackouts when he was younger. I'm a bit disappointed with Brock's so called revenge.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Live for the Dark Side

I Remember my Dark Side it has been under control for Years but mt Best Friend. who is bigger and stronger then me. Said he hopes to never see me that way Again and warned my wife about it. So far so Good.

DB71DB71over 10 years ago
Hhmmm ...

Are you going to make her a cuckquean (a female cuckold)? It seems that way. Perhaps you should add that in your story tag. If you are going to continue her "punishment" , maybe you should introduce some bdsm. After reading the story so far, I thought it might have made a better read if they broke up, but not yet divorced. He punishes her by being with other women and either recording and sending it to her or having her watch it on her computer by web cam. He goes through his anger phase and realizes that he is excited by doing this type of dominating. She feels his anger in watching him with other women and hearing him call out thier names. They end up getting divorced. He goes through a period of self discovery and maybe they talk and put thier mutual demons to rest. Then he goes looking for the woman who matches who he is now, a cuckquean. Anyway that is what I thought might be a good read based on this story.

Thanks for your work,

DB

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
This reminds me of that line...

"Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side." LOL

But seriously, this is a different take on Revenge, and although I'm not usually a fan of "revenge fucks", this one is working. Go figure.

4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story line is far out and riduculous .

your writing leaves a lot to be desired. this story just looses control and making her pay is over the top. making the company pay no plausible , what state would take that lawsuit and make it stick. he is a serial cheater now, using his wifes mistake to go wild . this marriage and story is a farce. see how the better writers work out there story lines.. like ss06

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nice Romp

Who cares that she was a cheating slut? The guy is getting a lot of fun out of this and seems to have no trust issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun read

Although, it's far fetched it is entertaining to read. A different twist on the typical man hating cuck stories with the weak husband. As far as the husband & wife relationship; seems slightly more plausible than some cuckhold stories; as most women have at least a small desire to be dominated by the alpha male type; usually desiring this to be from the man they married. But, going to far; everyone has their limits....

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 10 years ago
killing

I have to admit I find these threats of violence and death to be not only offputting but unrealistic. No submissive, even a submissive slut is crazy enough to stay with a man who threatens them like that. Threatening to hurt a new potential playmate is never exciting.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHERE THE DARK SIDE LAYS HIDDEN

don't trip the switch. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So you're saying that he promised to kill her if she cheated on him?

What if she gets raped, would he kill her? What if he pushes her to have sex with another man, would he kill her then? What if he just suspected that she was having an emotional affair with SOMEONE WHO WASN'T A MURDERER, would he still kill her?

You're asking us, the readers, to believe that Judy would stay with a man who promised to murder her. So this isn't love, it's fear and her choice isn't because she loved him but because she doesn't want to die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lazy Writing or "Star Wars part.........."

Mikoli5763 what is going on here ?? This is your worse stuff since "The Pick Up Game" .

You get kids out of the plot . Most of us have them.So we don't have that connection. Important details of the couple are in 2 different chapters keeping us from identifying closely with either one of them. Now the rest of the story belongs in non-consent.

"On the Road Away From Her " and "The Fifty Year Lie" and "Why" series all cause powerful emotional connection in the reader. Whether we like it or not. It's in the comments.

I enjoy your stories but this one, not so much.Did give it 4*s. I get lazy too.My finger is used to it for your story. Hey, it didn't cost me anything so I tell the truth. I give up on " Brock & Judy ". Looking forward to your next effort.

AMerryMan

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
I have to agree,

the killing (and implied uncontrollable and therefore supposedly forgiveable dark side) is a bit way too much. More attention to her internal conflicts between rampant sluthood and dutiful, loving wife would fill the story better, maybe justify the three-ways more readily, and certainly challenge you. If you really are one of those "Kill the bitch and the bastard too!" assholes who dominate the comment sections of Loving Wives, good luck. But I think stories need to be more subtle in their motivations and consequences, to elicit and show us things in us previously unsuspected. Blind kneejerk revenge is obvious, frankly improbable, and usually unwise. Best revenges also include living well, after all, and also include the kind served cold, and also no-prisoner-vendettas, and etc etc.. And anyhow two wrongs however the second seems justified rarely improve anyone's moral or psychic universe, anyone halfway decent, anyhow. There are real ways to live and live justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good one

But killing the wife or lover isn't worth it... Just leave and get lots of new pyssy.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
WHEN PUNISHMENT AND RETRIBUTION BECOMES SADISTIC

the line has been crossed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Ok, I am done. I said I would read another chapter, but there was no way I could get thru half the first page.

There is a difference between a bit of punishment and/or revenge and just being a sadistic asshole that takes any skank into the bedroom and subjects him and his wife to any type of STD or even worse.

This isn't love. Yes, the cunt fucked up. But she needs to run! This guy is fucking crazy.

This rapidly turned into a nightmare.

I will try a different story and hope that this is a one off piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a crapload. This Brock is an ass. Sure, Judy fucked up, but his response is so over the top it’s ridiculous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous