All Comments on 'Broken'

by capnpuppy

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
AWESOME

WOW. GOT ME HARD AND CUMMING

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT STUFF

WOW!!! You should write another installment where he is really turned into a whore. He loved it so much he wants to be used again as a slut. Lots of possibilities. Please continue.

pantylickerpantylickerover 18 years ago
Great Story

I judge stories by both how hot they make me and whether I can imagine myself in one of the character's place. You had me believing I was Marty sucking that cock. You also had me cumming, eating my own cum.

Good job. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
stolen

you stole this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
thief

total rip off

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Make me your bitch!

Great story. Please write more where a straight is turned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You plagarized this from that one about Las Vegas

I used to have it on my bookmarks bar, it was written by I think "redrock" or something? Anyone remember the title? It was mysteriously pulled this spring. Maybe you are the same writer?

I rated this zero because I'm not sure if you wrote the other one too or just stole it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love it!

This story was amazing! The content was rich and detailed. The qualities of a writer with potential. Great job, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
...

nicely written, but i think it could have used more passion and more time on the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
the best

realy hot made me so hard an hot i blew my cum all over my stomach

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY

Wow ,what a great story.Id love for that to happen to me.That was great,right on the mark.

seceretfunseceretfunabout 15 years ago
GREAT

i cum so many times just by reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fountain

I was young,sitting underneath a fountain,night, no money, when an older guy sat down,started to talk,he was in the forces,anyway he said i have a place nearby,like a drink.I was reluctant at first but he seemed o.k so i went.Nice apartment overlooking the city,few drinks,very strong,i remember lying down,then waking up with no clothes on.I tried to stand,my hands somehow shackled to the bed.He walked in,no clothes on,oh good,your awake and he moved over and grabbed my cock,straddling my legs.Up till now i had only been with women,as he started stroking me,i struggled,but he said make it easy,heres $100,a lot in those days,so i tried to relax,as he stroked me,my cock did get harder,then he leaned forward and put it in his mouth.Woman had sucked me,but this was the best and before long i new i was going to cumm,he sensed it and pushed a finger into my hole as shot after shot filled his mouth.Wow,i felt drained,my cock was still hard,i looked down at him and i saw his cock sticking straight out.He was putting a thick gel on it,then moving forward,pushed his gel coated finger into me,my cock still standing up.He removed his finger,then hoisted my legs up onto his shoulders,i tried to move,but his weight,the angle of my legs and my tied hands stopped me as i felt the head of his cock at my hole.I felt the pressure,i tried to keep him out by pushing like i was using the toilet but this enabled the head of his cock to enter me and he just kept easing forward,as my arse was opened by his cockl.Pain,geez,but he was all the way in,he waited then pulled back,then forward,back,my damn cock still hard as he fucked into my arse.He stayed all the way in,using small movements brushing something inside me,making my cock jump,he let go of my legs,then stroked my cock as he was hitting something inside and my cock came again,this time 1 big spurt and the small spurts.This tightened my arse around his cock and he let go of mine and fucked into me hard and fast,warmth deep in my arse as he emptied himself into me.He kept fucking for at least another 5 minutes,unashamedly i kept meeting his thrusts until finally he stopped and eased out.He sucked my cock again,i just let him,licking me clean,then wiped himself and then released my hands.I wiped myself with a towel,dressed and as i left he gave me another $50 and let me out the door.That was the beginning of my bi lifestyle.

johnboi86johnboi86almost 12 years ago
Wow

This made me unbelievably hard reading it, great story!!

Red23Red23over 11 years ago
God i wish i was Marty.

I really wish i was that guy Marty right now

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

An other straight guy turned into a cum loving slut. I really believe that if a man tries m2m sex that most of them would want it more and more.

neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I love the wayhe turned him in increments, one little step at a time, until he knew he had him. I love getting to that point where you just need the Dick. You absolutely must have it. Great stuff.

FnfireFnfirealmost 3 years ago

Fuck that's really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cruel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Broken Series Info

SIMILAR Stories