All Comments on 'Broken Bliss Ch. 04'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tie ins

any plans for a tie in to the other stories

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Great Story

I like how you crossed the two stories it made the story even more interesting and your characters you create are always fun to read about. Thank You!!!!!! for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Now

I have to go back and read the only story of yours I haven't had a chance to read yet. Sister/Strip-pole. This story is really hot and I look forward to the next installment.

That you have woven this story in w/another story so soon in your career shows the talents you have as an author. I wish you continued success with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
excellent work

i really loved reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
First Class!!

Love all of the work you have on here, have read all 3 series and I love how they are all connected. Very torn cause I can't wait to see how they all connect but don't want the series to end. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs!!!!

Lisa needs to get Preggo with her brothers seed.....NOT Johns!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

I loved it. I can't wait to read more. I hope it becomes all three women with Jason. Lisa, Diane, and Sarah the landlady. I think you are doing great. I have to read your other stories now.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I really hope that John doesn't fuck Lisa

I'm glad that he finally got to fuck his mom, and hope that he does it a lot more.

I'd like to see him knock up both his mom and Lisa and to keep both women to himself.

A very good read, thanks

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
Oy!

This family just need to get everything out in the open, get over it and become one big VERY happy family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Read

Great story. The Found my Sister Stripping series is one of the best I have read. This one is running a close second. Great the way you are combining the two together. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree with digdaddyrich and I wouldn't mind reading a new chapter for the sister stripping series about this day before, during and after Jason, Diane, and Lisa leave. Very good read though, keep it up.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
damn fine

your grouping of all the stories together is fantastic i think you are a genius keep them up

guiltiness3guiltiness3over 12 years ago
More, more, more! Please.

You've become my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep going

I've bookmarked this series and am very much looking forward to several more chapters, hopefully cumming soon! Loved it so far, and loved Found My Sister Stripping. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

The way you have combined your stories together, intertwining the characters is beyond Genious. Keep it up!! :)

jsgrevijsgreviover 12 years ago
Need More!!

I'm looking forward to more chapters. Hope you keep mixing the 2 storie together, that was great! Keep them coming!

brosismombrosismomover 12 years ago
keep em cumming

ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What A Great Set of Stories

I found myself wishing my arms were broken, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
damn nigga

moar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Done, Sir

We rarely, if ever, see the depth of character development you have displayed in these tales. The crossover effect adds a dimension to these tales that is sadly missing from most storylines posted here. Keep up the excellent work and let the characters have their own voices. Warmest regards, Kibitzers Anonymous

TreeTopCharlieTreeTopCharlieover 12 years ago
More

Can't wait for more chapters. Keep mixing the two stories and let us know the status of Sarah, does she and Diane get back together? Does she get pregnant? Does Lisa get pregnant? Don't keep us in suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
big screw up

here he and lisa went to the bbq but in "IFMSS" neither of them were there so which is it or did you screw up because your senile?

Dark_BrotherDark_Brotherover 12 years agoAuthor
Trolls

Last commenter: You're really funny. I have to say, I've seen that you've commented poorly on other stories, yet apparently you can't read everything... There is more than one BBQ. Read the story again,and you will see that they are COMPLETELY different.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
wow

I like when he and mum got together, it's hot, sensual, sexy and loving. I give you 5 stars !

I like the touch about how the incestuous nieghbour affected the mum and sister. As it is quite true that people do become desensitive with certain behavours if they see it day in day out. However, I'm not sure the Geo part add much to the story, I feel it's a little redundant.

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago

Such an incredible imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to all

I've read the comment about booking this story and had something to say about bookmarking on this site. If you want to make it so that your bookmarks list isn't extreemly long, then just bookmark the author you read that story from. That way, the list will be shorter. If you haven't noticed yet, and im sure you will notice from this post, most of the stories you have bookmarked have mostly been from a few authors. What im saying, in case that wasn't clear enough, is that you have bookmarked multiple stories from the same author. If you bookmark the authors instead of individual stories, you will have an easier way of finding the stories by compartmentalising it all by author, like a library. Just remember the name of rhe authors you like the most out of that list and you can go to the subscriptions page every time and look for new stories as well as finding an old story that you've already read. If you go looking for new stories through the method of looking through the different categories, then keep track of the authors of the new stories you have read and add the subscriptions page of said author as a bookmark. Please take my idea into consideration.

A.J.

P.S. Great story, and i found this story by looking through Dark Brother's subscriptions page. Please keep writing.

P.P.S. I really should create an account on here, considering how many tips and comments i have written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story, but 1 small error.

In this chapter of the story you said he read Judy's email, but in earlier chapters her name is Jenny, not Judy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good

this guy totally fuckrd up the conection between the stories and throws a hissy fit when it is mentioned instead of appoligising like he should have. he needs to get his head out of his ass and rewrite all stories fixing all his stupid errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome plotline!

I haven't read the. Rest. Of your marvel universe crossover stories yet. But look forward to them! The only thing I Here is that You should Start to use contractions; You shouldn't say 'you are', 'I am' or 'it is' or others similar to that because it sounds unnatural, mechanical, like an audio robot!

Love the story! Apologies for the spacing and caps but I'm on my iPad and it's been a bitch and doing weird shit today :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ex-girlfriend wrong name

I think instead of Judy (when he checks his e-mail inbox) should be Jenny, the name you gave to his ex-girlfriend in the previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ASS HOLE

To the guy who told him to rewrite this GO SUCK A DICK YOU MOTHERFUCKING PUSSY!!!!!!!! And to Dark_Brother ..... AWSOME MASHUP!!!!!!!! I love "I SAW MY SISTER STIPPING"

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Don't include any guys

Don't like the direction this is headed do not include that John guy any more

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Hot Sex ****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Another hotbone. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And you lost me with the random chick comes in and wants the MC to get her preggers scene. Would rather not have the two series intertwine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As the author asks for our opinions, I'll give him mine: I totally disliked this chapter. The MC seems hollow and shallow. He is told to get a girl pregnant but he won't have anything to do with the baby and he okays! I think parenthood is an important issue and this frivolity in this regard irritates me profoundly. If a boy/man gets a girl/woman pregnant and afterward he doesn't want to know anything about it, then a lot of people think that he is an asshole, a bad person, etc but if the girl tells the boy/man that he won't have anything to do, then is it ok? I haven't read the story "starred" by that John and his girlfriends, but given their involvement in this story, I'm not gonna read it as I didn't like them at all. I liked the MC in the first chapters but not the one in this one, I don't like how the story is evolving at all. The author has the right to do so, but I also have the right to dislike the story and to stop reading it. It's a pity because I was liking the story but don't anymore.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

While the scene with both Geo and his sister in the bathroom was very hot, the Mother/Son incest totally turns me off. I'm also disgusted with the whole cheating on his sister by keeping his affair with their mother secret from her. That in itself is VERY WRONG on so many levels! Jason and his mother are both worthless pieces of shit. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is it that everyone assumes that once a man cums he goes soft for 15-30 minutes?

Or that he can’t ejaculate but 2-3 times in an hour? I think it’s a matter of mind over matter. A man has been told that all his life & so he assumes that what he will do.

I was a 22 year old virgin by choice & when I finally found the right woman I was determined not to quit so soon.

After about 45 minutes she told me that the second time was a little too much.

Now I never told her that I was a virgin because I was embarrassed. And I never told her it wasn’t the second time but my 4th. I couldn’t figure out how she determined that there were 2 times because I never got soft.

Oh, to be 22 again.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

AS someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life. I always enjoy the moment of epiphany between mother and son when one or both accept the fact that they are both sexual human beings and that they love each other in every possible. Psychologically, for the mother to accept her son as her lover, without guilt, shame, self-recrimination and/or self-loathing, verifies the strength of her concept of self, her self-worth and solid ego. However she came to accept their situation, either from exposure to the neighbors or her own mental and emotional awakening, she finally realizes sex is how humans truly express our deepest love and affection for another person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous