All Comments on 'Broken Ch. 02'

by capnpuppy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
love it

I love these two stories. I wish someone would do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

reading your story makes me want to suck a big cock and get fucked in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Horrible

I'm all for being dominated, controlled and even degraded. However, I found Roger's character totally absent of any real human qualities. I would actually go as far as to describe the character as being little more than an abusive, disgusting predator. As for those who say, "I wish someone would do this to me", my answer to you would be that no one could trully do this to you. For anyone to experience what the youth experienced in this story they would have to be totally unwanting of any such experience. For me, this story left me with 15 wasted minutes and a totally limp cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Dreadful

I'm sorry to say that I agree with the 'Horrible' post.

Yes, a young man being coerced and transformed into a toy.

Yes, a master who knows all the power in the room is his.

Good ingredients, badly mixed. Or at least, a very interesting build-up, but no catharsis. The Roger character has no emotional depth, no true personality. He's just a power freak, with a penchant for making even more money. If the story would have had two more chapters, it would've ended in something fatal, either way. Sorry luv, I really detested it. For future rerefence: power play is so much more interesting if you add love and tenderness into the mixture. It makes for an interesting plot. Also think about: why would a dominant character want this or that? "Well, power" isn't just the answer. And the idea of being 'broken' is also connected to being rebuilt. I guess I didn't like the story because the young man was left broken, a dead husk, on the floor. Don't you see that's too easy? Degredation itself is so very easy. And therefore uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More

I wish this would happen to me as well. Totally turned on, excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unsexy

it supposed to be erotic, but i just find it very demeaning. a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
loved it

Awesome stories

Wish it was me getting humiliated debased and broken .

The getting him to give his pay check clothes and his self bringing out the fact he wanted needed to fucked and used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
JMHO

It seemed to be more of a morality tale than anything else. This doesn't seem to be a true D/s story, more like this is what can happen when you are gullible and sell yourself short in a seeming act of necessity. Marty (I think that's his name) had a few chances to walk away with his dignity intact but he didn't, he chose money and ended up selling his soul. Roger is definitely a predator and Capnpuppy made no bones about it, Roger is a soulless bastard who preys on the naive and desperate for sport, profit, and to act out his disgust with human weakness. If there's any eroticism it is akin to someone being abused and physically reacting to stimulus nothing more. For those who wish to be treated this way I won't judge but I worry. As for the story itself, I thought it was well written a truly thoughtful tale of self-respect and those who seek to destroy it or surrender it. The sex scenes were a nice way to sucker the audience into questioning the nature of the abusive situation Marty was drawn into and helped me empathize with the young man's weakened state, somewhat, Roger was an excellent villain. Keep turning out provocative pieces and force us to look outside our little boxes. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A Turn Off

a totally demeaning story....uugh...it pissed me off, i don't like the story at all... Marty is just like a toy and a slave to Roger... it's not erotic at all, in fact it is very disgusting!!!!!

seceretfunseceretfunabout 15 years ago
great

i was imagining it was all me but i dont want to be in that possion in real life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

i especially loved how he jerked him off with eggs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Part 1 was hot

NarcssiusKonietzkoNarcssiusKonietzkoabout 12 years ago

More please more i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am a slave too!

My master likes to do the same thing to me at breakfast. Except I have to cook his breakfast then take his cock in my mouth while he lets go with his first piss of the day and eats.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 10 years ago

where is that house , i want to be used like that , where is the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
desperately

desperately arousing story, sensibly left out the messy bits but very wise and anyway I do love lots of lube, well worth you efforts well done

Nuaghtyschoolgirl33Nuaghtyschoolgirl33over 8 years ago
Why

Why would someone do something like this I'm all for non consent / reluctance I love dominant / submissive play but this this is heart breaking I almost cried

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Roger is a true ass hole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unsatisfying

A power-obsessed jerk and a boy with no resemblance to a real dude. Hint: it's one thing to give it up for money. (I paid for college letting old men pop me.) But po-boys NEVER trade a dime for a fuck. Not even the first time. Money's too precious. The rest of the story was just sado bullshit I recognize from other stories.

FnfireFnfirealmost 3 years ago

Love it soo much, please more, I need more Dominant Daddy!

daveflydaveflyabout 2 years ago

god he could break me anytime

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous