All Comments on 'Broken Ch. 03'

by DarkFantasy56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Warning Tag?

Just a thought, but some of us have a real aversion/trigger to asphyxia fetishes, and I would have appreciated a warning. And, as a general fyi, which you no doubt already know, but I'll say anyway, snuff porn is not permitted on this site. (just in case that's where you're going. You'll forgive the assumption, I hope. You have all the elements, complete isolation - easy place to dispose of bodies, etc.)

Curious about the authors of these sorts of stories. Do you ever imagine the end game for these women? They have a short shelf life as viable sex slaves (a year at most as the rich man's toy and then he needs to trade in for a newer model, then another year or two in an upscale brothel in some obscure country followed by ever lower brothels, etc), and I can only imagine they're killed off, or commit suicide at some point. This isn't a criticism. Just a question about the thought process among the many authors of these particular types of stories. I can only assume that since so few women who are trafficked ever show up alive, that that's what happens to them in real life. I guess I can't separate the "what happens" after from the what's happening in the story. My problem, not yours. I guess that's why I like the non-con stories where the captive outsmarts her captors and escapes.

Anywhoodles, have fun with your story. I'll bow out now. Asphyxia just isn't something I can read about. Must have been strangled in a previous life or something - maybe it's my asthma. Who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To above Anonymous:

Shhhh. Go read a documentary about sex slaves. I'm trying to enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with anonymous. What is the attraction is owning a slave?

I mean, do you and your supporters agree with the Ariel Castros of this world? The men who kidnap and sell into the sex trade, young teens and women? Do you read a out their cases and pity that they were caught?

I only ask because if you enjoy the kidnapping, rape and eventual demise of the victims, what's that say about you? As for me? Well, I like to remind people of their humanity once in awhile....maybe spark some empathy.

Littlelady360Littlelady360over 9 years ago
More please. ..loved it

First I understand that it's Bens first time owning a slave but I thought he would umm maybe have like a little more attitude with her. But during the last scene I wisbed that there was more detail of how he fucked her. Other than that I loved it and can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Add more

annikasfuryannikasfuryover 9 years ago

Humanity is all well and good, but this story is in the non-consent section. There are some perfectly lovely stories in the other sections, loving wives, even some of the fetish stories can be sweet. You seem to have wandered astray from your comfort zone, Anon. Just saying. If you don't like it, don't read it, they're tagged. I enjoy reading other stories myself, but I can not achieve orgasm with anything other than non-consent. I'd rather that wasn't so, and I spent many years fighting it, but I like to cum, so...here I am.

Excellent story, DarkFantasy. It's a little rough around the edges, but still fun to read. I think the longer you keep writing , the better you are going to get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it is a story

I find this story very entertaining. Of course, I would never want someone in real life to become a sex slave. This is a story. I read novels and watch movies where bad things happen. It doesn't mean I would want them to happen in real life. It is entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous