All Comments on 'Broken Days'

by ShadowWriter96

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Dutchgirl82Dutchgirl82almost 10 years ago
Nice, please continue

dramatardramataralmost 10 years ago

Short but sweet :) looking forward to next installment

TexDaddy57TexDaddy57almost 10 years ago
Wow...

For not being explicit, that was pretty hot. Hope to read more of Mark & Noah...

seattledonseattledonalmost 10 years ago
good-oh

Beautifully done! I'm in love with both of them already. Bring 'em on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Intriguing... Please keep writing!

I love the beginning of your story. Although, I hate to bug you this, but I dare say that some readers like me have to enjoy our active imagination of what each character would look alike. When you described Noah, for example, as Thor, that was enough said. JMHO, though.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 10 years ago
Nice Start

A nice start, but you ended a little early. Still I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More please, Sir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

So Mark's day got worse, but looks like his life is about to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love this

Just please don't rush into it too much. I like the suspense and uncertainty. It's clear he is attracted to Noah but would like them not to just jump into sex or even a relationship straight away. Maybe Zach or someone else try to interfere etc. Would spoil the story for me but that's just my view. I'm sure I would enjoy it anyway.

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

What was the reason that his boyfriend broke up with him? I think it would have helped us to know what he 'needed' in a relationship. Did Noah give off any vibe of being into guys? I guess carrying him could be seen as one, but he also could have been trying to get an accident victim into shelter asap. I'd like to get Noah's reaction to his 'life story.'

CorjixCorjixalmost 6 years ago
More, please!

I was a broken man, too. At least Mark now has Noah. I am not yet that lucky. Looking forward to less tears and more joy for your characters, as they explore their possibilities. Good first effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous