Brooke's Fantastic Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are free to accept my proposal, you can turn me down, and I will not hold anything against you, except to continue to prohibit you from drinking and using any drugs until after you graduate from community college. However, I understand you are a young woman with needs, and if you ask to have a boy or two over, I will likely give my permission as I would rather you do it here than in the back of a car."

"Are you OK with what I have said?"

I nodded yes.

"I want to start to hold client parties again, only I will do it on Saturday night rather than on Friday, so as not to interfere with your school activities and if you choose to entertain Carlee or boys or both here. I would ask that you have sex with up to three clients, who will be required to wear condoms. I will sometimes be in the room, and sometimes I will not – as I may be entertaining another client. Like you did with that boy's condom, I will ask you to save it, tie it up and give it to me afterwards. If you want to watch me suck and fuck another man, you are welcome to do so. I do promise that I will not touch you or try to have any form of sexual activity with you."

"I make this request for two reasons. It will help my real estate business, which will benefit you as I should make enough money to fund your college expenses. And second, it will help me fulfill my bisexual desires. Is this proposal acceptable to you?"

"When are we going to start?"

12