Brother & Sister Celebrate Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers

"Duh," she said looking away from me to look at herself in the mirror, before giving me a shrug. "You can leave my room, if my nudity will offend you and make you feel uncomfortable. You don't have to stand there and watch me strip. Besides, I'm not doing this for your benefit. I'm doing it for mine. Where I lived before, an apartment complex with lots of horny, single guys, I didn't have the privacy to celebrate the holiday in the way that I had wanted and in the way that I can't wait to celebrate it now," she said. "In appreciation and recognition of the holiday, getting naked on Nude Day is just something that I always wanted to experience."

Offend me? Make me feel uncomfortable? Wild horses couldn't drag me away from watching her strip off her clothes. The only thing that I'll feel uncomfortable about is the sexual frustration I'll have with the erection that will surely tent my pants from seeing my hot sister naked, I wanted to say, but didn't.

Actually, to be honest, even though I understood the obvious excitement of getting naked and watching someone else naked, I really didn't understand what the big deal was about celebrating National Nude Day? You get naked and then what? Now that you're naked, what else do you do? Get dressed? Then, what? It must work better when you have a special someone to celebrate it with, instead of being alone with your bad self, as I am. Albeit, it was an erotically exciting holiday on the surface, it sounded like a dumb holiday to me but, since it was my sister getting naked, I was all for it.

"Uncomfortable? Me? No. Don't be foolish," I said waving my hands like two mini stop signs and nodding my head from side to side, while making a sour face, as if I had just eaten a lemon. "I totally understand and respect you wanting to celebrate the National Nude Day holiday by enjoying the freedom of nudity," I said trying to act coyly indifferent, by feigning my concern for her modesty or lack thereof, as if it wouldn't bother me, in the least, to see my sister naked.

"You're so full of shit, Tommy," she said laughing at my excited nervousness by the thought of seeing her naked.

The reality of realizing my incestuous perversions with the thoughts of seeing my sister naked possessed every conscious, incestuous thought that I ever had about my her. Naked, naked, naked, I was about to see my sister naked. I couldn't believe it.

"Only, aren't you embarrassed that you're stripping in front of me, your blood brother?"

God damn it. What the Hell is wrong with me? What am I nuts? Why did I just say that? I need to keep my stupid mouth shut. What if she suddenly gets a conscience and finds some modesty and changes her mind about celebrating the Nude Day holiday naked in front of me?

"Haven't you seen a naked woman before?" She gave me that look, again, that made me feel stupid. "Just because I'm your sister, doesn't mean that I don't have the same body parts, tits...ass...and pussy. If you've seen one woman, you've seen them all. Don't be such a prude, Tommy."

In the way that she said tits, ass, and pussy, briefly pausing after each word, gave me the impression of her tits, then her ass, and finally her pussy. Wow, what a rush. I was about to see my sister's tits...and her ass...and her pussy. Be still my hard-on.

"Yeah, but you're not just any woman, you're my sister. We have a long history together. We grew up in this house. There's a thin, forbidden, incestuous line that brother and sister should never cross. What would Mom and Dad think?"

There I go again. When will I ever learn to keep my big mouth shut. A thin, forbidden, incestuous line? What would Mom and Dad think? What the Hell is wrong with me? I couldn't believe I even said all of that, but I was nervous with the sexual anticipation of seeing my sister naked.

"Grow up, Tommy. We're adults now. Mom and Dad are dead. If we're going to live together, we need to set some ground rules. It's just you and me now living in this house and if I want to get naked and sit out in the backyard to celebrate National Nude Day, then so what? What's the big deal? The land in back is all conservation property. No one can see me. Besides, if you're uncomfortable with me being naked, we can fix your obvious embarrassment," she said turning from talking to me through the mirror to look directly at me.

"We can? How?"

"In the way that one shares a garlicky meal with the other, so that neither can taste garlicky breath when kissing, you can get naked, too."

Suddenly, when she mentioned kissing, I thought about kissing my sister, French kissing her. Is that what she was implying? Did she want me to kiss her? Or are we having Italian tonight? Maybe after we dine on garlicky pasta and drink a little wine, we'll be making out, before or after getting naked.

"No, I can't do that, Sandra. I'd be too embarrassed. What would the neighbors think, if someone saw us out in the backyard together, naked?"

"Fuck the neighbors! Knowing the perverted neighbors we had when we lived here, they'd probably be envious, that is, after they took pictures and a video of us," she said with a laugh. "Just as no one knows what we do behind closed doors, no one can see in our backyard, Tommy. Besides, all the neighbors who lived here, when we lived here, have moved or have died. I didn't recognize a single soul on this street. No one knows who the Hell we are. I bet you that no one even knows or cares that we're brother and sister. We could be husband and wife for all that anyone knows."

Damn, first she mentions kissing and now she's talking about living together as husband and wife. I was horny and lonely enough to consider the thought of living with my sister, as her common law husband. Who knows, maybe we'll have a couple of kids, gain a hundred pounds each, loose our teeth, and move to West Virginia. I always wanted to learn to play the banjo.

"Still, I can't get naked with you," I said.

"Why not?"

"You're my sister."

"So?"

I looked down at the floor, before looking up at her to verbalize what I was thinking and all that I was feeling. Damn, she had a hot body. Damn, she had big tits.

"I'd have an erection."

"National Nude Day is not a sexual holiday, Tommy, unless you make it sexual."

"It's not?"

"Just like all those nudists in the world and all the art that hangs in galleries, nudity doesn't have to be a sexual thing and National Nude Day is as much about freedom, as it is about nudity. You can either make getting naked feel free and beautiful or you can make it sexual and dirty, depending how you feel about it. It's only a state of mind, you know. Besides, this is the one day of the year that we both can get naked and not feel ashamed, uncomfortable, or embarrassed, about exposing our bodies to one another."

"Gees, I don't know, Sandy," I said looking at her and imagining her naked, while wondering if she was really going to go through with it by taking off her clothes and getting naked in front of me. "Putting it that way, about being free, sounds appealing, but I just don't know if I should get naked in front of you."

"What don't you know?"

"I don't know how I'd feel about exposing my penis to you," I said looking at her and remembering all the times I spied on her, while she dressed and undressed.

As soon as I mentioned exposing my penis to my sister, I had the visualization of exposing my penis to her. Wow, what a rush. With all the times I masturbated over the naked vision of my sister, there's no way that I wouldn't think of seeing her naked and getting naked in front of her as sexual. Without doubt, I'd be sexually aroused. Without doubt, I'd want to have sex with her. Without doubt, I'd make an ass out of myself and ruin her holiday by making the naked experience sexual, perverted, and incestuous. I'm such a dope, but I can't help myself. I'm a horny guy, who hasn't had sex in a while.

"Newsflash little brother, your penis wouldn't be the first one I ever saw, and unlike guys, women don't go crazy when they see a cock."

My cock pulsated when my sister said cock and it was then that I wondered if she sucked cock. Cock, cock, cock, I so wanted my sister to suck my cock.

"They don't?"

"Women aren't visually turned on in the way that guys are. Women are more emotional and it takes them longer to get horny. Just seeing a penis isn't enough to make them mad with lust and desire in the way it does when a guy just sees tits or in your case a bra strap," she said with a sexy laugh.

"Yeah, well, I couldn't help myself from getting an erection; that's just how I am. Whenever I'm around a naked woman, especially when that woman is my big sister, who I've lusted over for years, I'd have a huge boner."

Not to mention, I wanted to admit to her that once I had an erection, I'd want to have sex with her, but I didn't confess that. Definitely, having those incestuous thoughts would be crossing the line of appropriate behavior. Hell, being naked with my sister would be crossing the line of appropriate behavior.

"You can't think of it in that way, Tommy. Just pretend that it's Halloween and you're wearing a costume," she said slowly unbuttoning the next button of her blouse. "A birthday suit," she said with a laugh.

Unable to remove my eyes from her fingers that were poised by her buttons and that slowly unbuttoned the buttons of her blouse, I watched her, as if I was watching a woman remove her clothes on a porn movie. She turned suddenly to watch me watching her and when she did, I could see the top of her bra and part of her cleavage, something I've seen many times before, but this time was different. Having not seen so much of her in fifteen years, seeing bits and pieces of her was more sensually erotic. Suddenly, she wasn't my sister, but a desirable woman. Immediately, I was becoming aroused with the thoughts of her in her underwear.

I wanted to reach out and feel her breasts through her blouse and through her bra, one of my favorite things to do with a woman. Forgetting she was my sister, I wanted to feel her nipples with my fingertips, while kissing her, French kissing her. Then, she unbuttoned another button. Oh, my God, be still my heart. She was making me so hot and horny that I thought I was going to explode in my pants.

"Gees, Sandy, I can see your bra and your cleavage."

"So," she said pausing her unbuttoning to look down at what she was showing and what I could see, before looking up at me to give me a sexy smile. "You've never seen a bra before? For a 32-year-old man, you're being so juvenile, Tommy. Either you can watch me undress, or you can leave my room, or you can start taking off your clothes. I don't care which you do, so long as I can celebrate National Nude Day by getting naked without being made to feel self-conscious about my body and being naked."

"I'd rather watch you undress first," I said with an embarrassed laugh. "Maybe, once you're naked, that will give me the incentive, the motivation, and the courage to get naked in front of you, too."

"Suit yourself," she said, turning to face me. "Tell you what. What if we have a little fun?" She shot me a sexy smile and I knew she was about to be wickedly naughty. "Are you game? Can you handle it?"

If I knew living with my sister was going to be anything like this, I would have moved in with her years ago.

"What? Game for what? Handle what?"

Knowing she was up to something, my eyes went from her pretty face to her big boobs and back to her pretty face, again.

"What if I gave you a slow striptease show or would you rather, I just get naked real fast?"

Oh, my God, I couldn't believe this. It's not enough my sister is getting naked, but now she wants to give me a slow striptease show. Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me. Is this really happening? Is she kidding me? If only there was a pole in the bedroom, I'd be in stripper Heaven.

"Seriously? For real? You'd give me a slow striptease?"

"Yeah, sure, why not? I'm getting naked anyway. What difference does it matter how I get naked? Besides, I like teasing my baby brother," she said with a sexy laugh. "It'll give you something to masturbate over, later," she said with a dirty laugh.

The thought of my hot sister slowly, seductively, and erotically stripping off her clothes was a fantasy come true and one that I'd pay a day's salary to see at a strip club. I'll be jerking off her naked erotic image for years.

"Well, to be honest, it would make a big difference to me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you just got naked real quick, then it would be done and over with, but if you did a slow striptease, then it would be more of a sexually erotic and a sensually arousing exhibition for me to watch you slowly stripping off your clothes. Yeah, definitely, it would be more sexually erotic for you to give me a slow striptease and definitely, I'd have an erection."

"I see," she said looking at me. "So, you'd rather that I get naked really fast."

"Are you kidding me? Fuck no. I'd prefer you give me a slow striptease show," I said laughing.

"You'll never change," she said laughing. "Once a pervert, always a pervert."

"Speaking of being perverted, I was just wondering," I said leering at her exposed bra and cleavage before looking in her big, blue eyes.

"Wondering what?"

"Do you want to have some real fun? Are you game? Do you think you can handle it?"

"Game for what? Don't kid yourself, Tommy, I can handle anything you throw at me" she said looking at me with a broad smile of self-confidence. "What do you have in mind, little brother?"

"Once you're naked, can you give me a lap dance, while rubbing your naked pussy against my cock, with your big tits bouncing up and down in my face, while I hold onto your ass?"

"Eww. Now, you're being gross, Tommy. This is Nude Day, not fuck your sister day," she said sizing me up with a look. "Is your cock in your pants or are you naked?"

"You tell me."

"I bet you'd love that, me giving you a lap dance," she said laughing, "while I was naked or both of us are naked, wouldn't you? I bet you'd love to rub your cock all over my wet pussy, wouldn't you, before sticking your big, hard, stiff cock inside me? You want to fuck me, don't you?"

"Oh, God, yes," I said taking a deep breath, closing my eyes, and reaching down to reposition my growing erection.

"In your dreams, little brother. I think me giving you a lap dance, while naked, would be seriously crossing the incestuous line. It's enough that I'm volunteering to give you a slow striptease. It's enough that you're going to see me naked. I give you an inch and you want to stick your entire stiff shaft in me."

"It's only incest, if I touched you, instead of just looking at you," I said with the dwindling hope of her giving me a naked lap dance.

She had riled me up and, already, I was going for broke by confessing my lust for her with the admission that I'd love for her to give me a naked lap dance. Normally, I never would have suggested that to my sister, but she was standing in front of me with her blouse partially unbuttoned, while willingly ready to slowly strip naked in front of me. She was right that all it takes with me is to see her bra strap for me to go overboard with horniness. Still, in my defense, if anything, I was only testing my boundaries with wanting to know how far I could go with her, before she'd stop me. I couldn't believe that I actually confessed that I wanted to fuck her. That's as twisted as it was excitingly hot.

"Yeah, well, I think if I was giving you a lap dance, rubbing my pussy on your cock and bouncing my tits in your face, you couldn't help yourself from copping a feel or even sliding your dick in me."

"You're probably right, Sandy," I said disappointed that I wasn't getting a naked lap dance, but still excited that she was going to give me a slow striptease and I was finally going to see my hot sister naked. "Let's just stick with the slow striptease show, then, shall we," I said stepping in her room, sitting down on her bed, and making myself comfortable in readiness for the striptease show.

"Okay, stripper Sandy, it is," she said turning more towards me and walking closer to me, while I hummed the striptease song.

She continued unbuttoning her blouse, until it was completely unbuttoned. With her blouse now splayed wide open, I had a clear view of her bra and cleavage. She had beautiful cleavage, Loni Anderson type of cleavage. I stared at her C cup breasts wondering what my sister's tits looked like, while imagining her nipples. It's been years, since I saw them. I saw her tits finally, one day when my parents weren't home and she was lying topless out in the backyard and I was upstairs peeping through the bathroom window, while masturbating over the semi-naked sight of her. It took all the self-control that I had not to unzip my pants now, pull out my cock, and start masturbating over my sister's slow striptease, now.

"I like this holiday," I said adjusting myself in my pants.

"Am I getting my baby brother excited?" She looked down at my stiff protuberance, before reaching out her hand to feel the hard bulge in my pants with her fingertips. "Did I do that to you?"

She just touched my cock. My sister just grabbed my cock through my pants. I couldn't believe it, when she slowly ran her hand down the length of me through my pants, before giving my cock a squeeze and a gentle tug with her long, manicured fingers. I was shocked. I couldn't believe she felt my cock in that way. She's never done that before, not ever, not even close, although, I always hoped she would.

"Sandy, what the Hell? You just grabbed my cock."

"So? It isn't like I never felt a cock before. Your cock wouldn't be the first or the last cock that I'll have in my hand, I hope," she said with a laugh.

Damn, she makes me insane with excitement, whenever she says the word cock. Just the way she says it, enunciating it and rolling it off her lips, almost as if it has two syllables, instead of one. No woman has ever talked as dirty to me, as my own sister.

"Yeah, but, I'm your brother."

"Not today, you aren't. Don't be such a prude, Tommy."

"What do you mean, not today?"

"Today, we are just two people celebrating National Nude Day by getting naked."

"We are?"

I looked at her unable to stop my next thought and what I wanted to ask her next.

"We're just a man and a woman celebrating the freedom of being naked together."

"Since we're just a man and a woman and not brother and sister, does that mean that you're going to have sex with me?"

"Eww. No," she said glaring at me, before laughing. "What's wrong with you? Are you that hard-up that you'd have sex with your sister?" She gave me a hard look. "Why must it always be sexual with you? Sex, sex, sex, you're just like all the other guys, who take one look at me and think of having sex with me. National Nude Day is not a sexual holiday," she said looking at me and laughing. "Okay, it can be a sexual holiday, if I was with someone special but, in truth, it's not sexual for me; that's not what it's about, especially now that I'm alone," she said with sadness.

"I'm sorry, for thinking that, after you just fondled my erection," I said looking at her with confusion with her mixed signals. I can never tell if she's teasing me or if she's serious. "What do you want from me? I'm a guy," I said with a shrug. "It's my testosterone. I think you raised it up a quart with the slow striptease show and then, when you grabbed my cock. I'm only human, you know."

"Do you want me to stop? Is this too much for you to handle, the thought of seeing me completely naked?"

The thought of her stopping her striptease show was as bad as having someone make me an ice cream sundae and then watching as it fell to the floor, before even taking a taste.

andtheend
andtheend
796 Followers