Brother And Sister Need Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"Lizzie, have you tasted Alan's cum before?" Mom asked.

"Yeah. It tasted good."

"Well, help yourself to whatever you want. That's a big turn on for guys," Mom explained.

Lizzie placed her finger on her boob and collected a dollop of my seed. She slowly raised her finger to her mouth.

"Put your finger as far in your mouth as you can, close your lips, then pull your finger out slowly," directed the female half of our instructional team.

Lizzie did what she was told to do and it really had my attention.

"Honey," Mom said to Dad, "go get a wash cloth to clean her up."

Dad rose from his chair and went to the bathroom. He returned a minute later with a damp wash cloth in his hand. Instead of offering the wash cloth to Lizzie, he walked up to the back of the sofa behind Lizzie, leaned over, and began wiping her chest and boobs. He was so nonchalant about it, you'd think this was an everyday occurrence for him.

"Okay, guys. Swap places!" Dad commanded.

I sat on the sofa and Lizzie straddled my lap. At this point, she was so horny that she didn't need any instruction to begin. She used the fingers of her left hand to pull her pussy lips apart and then she began rubbing her clit with her right middle finger.

"You see, when she pulls her lips apart with one hand, it gives her a lot more direct contact with her other hand," Mom said, as if she was narrating a documentary on wolves living in a national park. "Make a note of that."

After rubbing her clit for about thirty seconds, Lizzie placed her finger inside her pussy.

"Alan, tell Lizzie what you want to do with her the next time you have her alone. But keep watching what she's doing. Most women love it when you talk a little bit dirty. Don't be shy."

"Lizzie," I started. I hesitated, not wanting to say anything too raunchy in front of my mom.

"Go ahead, honey," Mom chimed in, "tell her what you want to do to that pussy!"

"Lizzie, I wanna stick my dick in you as far as it'll go and pump your pussy 'til I cum. I wanna suck your titties and lick on your cunt. I wanna hear you moan like a bitch in heat!"

"Alan, I need your dick in me so bad!" Lizzie responded. "I'm so close!"

"Well, honey, I don't think they need any more help with that particular lesson," Dad said. "Alan, reach behind Lizzie and pull her ass cheeks apart. A lot of girls get more aroused when you do that," Dad suggested.

I did as I was told. I gently pulled her butt cheeks and held them apart.

"Now put the tip of your finger right on her little bum hole and just hold it there."

I reached a little further and I felt the crinkle of her anus. It was very wet from the pussy juice that had been flowing freely from her engorged cunt lips. I inched my finger towards the middle of her ass until I knew I had reached ground zero. As soon as I made contact with the forbidden orifice, she started orgasming. Her torso stiffened and she rocked back and forth as a rapid pace.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she gasped. I felt her asshole tighten, almost as if she was trying to push my finger away, so I pushed just enough to make my finger ever so slightly penetrate her. As soon as I did that, she bent forward and put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly, pulling her body forward just enough that my hand could reach a little further and I pushed my finger in her behind up to the first knuckle.

Her arms were around my neck and her ass was in my lap but her torso continued to flex towards me, and then away from me, so that her body was still rocking. She was panting as if she had run a mile and then she suddenly moaned "Ohhhhhhh!" as she collapsed on me.

I pulled my finger from her ass and felt a little bit embarrassed that I had actually stuck it in her.

"Not everyone is into anal stimulation but . . . if they are . . . it really sends them over the edge. Unfortunately, some people are too embarrassed to tell you that's what they want, but . . . obviously, that did the trick for Lizzie. Right, girl?" Mom asked.

"I can't talk," Lizzie uttered in between her labored breaths.

"Son, when you pulled her butt cheeks apart, I had a real good view of her back door and, trust me, when you see it, you'll want to see it again and again. It was almost as cute as your Mom's."

"You don't need to go into that kind of detail," Mom said curtly to Dad. "We don't need to tell them every little thing that we do in bed."

"I guess you're right. Well, let's let Lizzie catch her breath and then, judging by Alan's boner, he needs a little bit more tonight. Maybe we can tell them how to enjoy doing 69," Dad suggested.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers
12