Brother Sister Memories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she continued asking questions I just played along and answered her. I explained that I had only been with three girls my whole life. Two of them were one night stands and the third was a girl that lived in my apartment complex that hung out for about a month of sex. She zeroed in on my first girl and pressed me for details. She paused once and asked "Is this too personal for you Tony?" My answer was slow in coming. But I looked directly at her a simply said "I trust you. I know it's just between us and you won't tell anyone else. Besides Lou, we're like best friends since we have been through so much crap. Thanks to mom." We both laughed lightly and agreed that she had come a long way.

Our conversation became the most revealing we had ever had. I told her I was eighteen when I had sex the first time. For a few minutes we talked about relationships in general. Of which we really hadn't had any. I intentionally did not ask her any questions about her sex life. I knew she would do that on her own when she was ready. Finally, she got real quiet and paused a long time.

"I want to tell you something." She said quietly while looking at me. I nodded "yes" without speaking. "I really haven't done anything. Not sex for sure." She tossed her head a little to one side to shake away the hair from her face and she drew a big breath at the same time. I can only describe her look as a combination of sincerity and determination in a strong womanly way to get it out in the open. "And it's not like mom is 'girlfriend' I can confide in." She described to me the limited contact she had with two boys that I didn't know since it was while I was out on my own. They were inexperienced and made clumsy attempts at getting to her body. My sister Lou was genuinely frustrated. She complained that guys didn't get near her.

I explained to my sister that her awesome looks probably intimidated the hell out of most guys except the jerks that is. We both laughed at that one. I included myself in the group that was scared of being turned down by any "sex goddess." She got a kick out of that last comment. We had turned the corner and were feeling a sense of levity than in the previous few minutes.

At this time she readjusted herself with her legs still on my lap and slid the blanket away revealing her sexy legs. I instinctively placed both hands on her thighs and knees and gave her a quick squeeze and a few gentle strokes. I smiled at her. She sunk deeper into the couch and playfully punched my arm and let out an "ahhhh you remembered. Your hands are so good big brother."

I had much more confidence tonight than last night and was now massaging her flesh in the front of her legs especially her lovely thighs. She grabbed the TV remote and turned up the volume a little and started surfing through the channels. Her t shirt started to ride high up her thighs and I was helping. She didn't mind at all since last night she was only in panties. I intentionally gave her feet some attention so as not to be too obvious. She loved my first ever foot massage and she complimented me. I went back up her thighs and her white lace panties and crotch were in plain view now. She was on my left side with her back and head slightly upright on the big arm of the couch. Her right leg was closest to me and I bravely lifted her knee up and let it bend naturally resting her foot on my right thigh and started working her inner thigh and the back of her leg.

I was using both hands and I noticed she had her eyes closed and would let out a soothing "ummm" every now and then. I had a bull's eye view of her panty-covered pussy and she had slightly opened her other leg just a little. I gave that leg some attention as well. I went back to her right leg which was still bent and raised at the knee. As I did this she opened both her legs ever so slightly more. I started the kneading of her flesh from around the knee and slowly and deliberately worked towards her panty line. I got there and felt the panty material then backed away a little the whole time I was watching her face looking for an indication of protest. None came and her eyes remained shut.

She was obviously breathing heavier since I could see her chest rising and settling quicker. I went closer again to her panty line and put pressure on her pussy just a little. She flinched and let out a little moan. Just as I was about to do it again she abruptly shifted and settled on her left side with her back and ass towards me. She brought the blanket back on to her and I helped to cover her up to her waist. Her t shirt was still riding way up high and I managed to keep my hands on her right thigh. I could see she had her eyes closed and she had her hands up near her neck line. I waited.

"Now what?" I thought to myself while my heart was pounding out of my chest. I swallowed what I could in my dry throat. Just then she shifted slightly and her ass was practically pressing against my abdomen. I instinctively ran my right hand over her right thigh and held it still. She was feigning sleep I was sure of it. My cock was now completely engorged and I was glad I had my looser fitting shorts on to accommodate my size. Still it was a strain, a strain I welcomed. I waited a minute or so and decided to go for it and the hell with caution.

I placed my left hand on her wonderful curvy ass and I glided both hands gently over her flesh and panties. Both were silky smooth. Keeping my left hand still on her bum I worked my right hand in between my sister's lovely, sexy thighs and in one smooth motion I was very near her panties and my target that they covered. She slightly shifted her right leg forward and I knew why as I swallowed into my dry throat once again. I had to use more pressure now and in a split second I had my hand firmly in place up against Lou's pussy. She flinched again but this time a bit stronger and she moaned into the sofa cushion.

Her pussy was very warm as was her whole crotch area. It was at this moment that I smelled for the first time my sister's distinct scent emanating from her juicy pussy. I applied more pressure and gave her one big slow stroke. She shuttered and moaned, this time louder. But she was still in the same position with her eyes closed. I gave her about four more big slow strokes and she was flowing with her juices nicely. I inhaled deeply her scent and was pleased with myself because I knew this meant she was enjoying my hand thoroughly. The crotch of her panties was soaked and this helped my fingers glide and slide with unabated ease. My pace quickened but I kept it mostly slow and deep in nature. She liked this better.

Her sounds were low but constant and her breathing was quickening. I applied some stronger pressure and she shuttered again. I knew she was ready now. I pulled my soaking wet right hand away and with my fingers I lifted her panty line up and shoved my right hand under her panties. This let me get skin to skin with her pussy. Now I could really feel her pussy and as soon as I ran my fingers over her well lubricated clitoris she breathed in deeply and she moaned heavily into the sofa cushions. I teased her clit for just a few moments then slowly entered her virgin pussy with my index finger. I didn't get too far when she shuttered again. She was very tight.

I repeated the same finger movements on her pussy only a few more times then she shifted, turned slightly onto her back, stiffened her legs length-wise and had her very first orgasm. My sole finger was still half way in her as she squeezed it with her convulsing pussy. She had her left foot on the carpet and her right foot on the cushion next to me as she worked her pelvis and hips in small circle motions as I gently finished fingers her. She shoved my hand away from her sensitive pussy and laid there breathing still with her eyes closed. I covered her with her blanket.

She got up quietly and went to her room. I looked down at my crotch and I could see the wet stain from my cock leaking pre-cum.

After I turned off the TV I went to my bed and gave my cock only about two strokes and a very large single flow of cum rolled out for what seemed a minute. I squeezed more out with my fingers. Up to that time I had never cum in such a large volume.

Conclusion

In the morning I awoke to the sound of the shower running. It was Lou. I peeked towards the bathroom door and she had it shut. Not like her. I was worried. I laid there thinking and that feeling of shame and guilt started to come over me. Would she hate me? Would she speak to me? What could I say to her? "What have I done?" I said to myself.

The water stopped and I heard her go to her room. The clock said 8:00 am. Mom was at work and Lou had a 10:00 am class today. Mine wasn't until 11:00 am. I couldn't stand to see my sister straight in the face. I would wait here until she left I decided.

Once I heard Lou leave I got ready and I found a note from our mom downstairs reminding us both about the family reunion/picnic the next weekend. Also, it was both our birthdays this month and as was our custom we celebrated together. So she wanted to know what we wanted to do. I wasn't too interested in the picnic but it meant the world to our mom since it signified that she was again in good favor with our relatives since her transformation began five years earlier.

I managed to get through classes and went straight to work. At night I got home nearly at 1:00 am. I deliberately stalled getting home because I wanted to avoid Lou at all costs. When I got home she was in bed with her door shut. My gut cringed with worry. I had been thinking about our episode all day with both guilt and lust combined. That night I couldn't help it and I jacked off to the images of the previous night. The next day I didn't have a class until the afternoon but Lou was free. After I showered I slithered down the stairs in hope that I would avoid Lou. But she was in the kitchen snacking and studying. We both said hello but it was an awkward distant feeling. I hated it.

She finally and mercifully broke the chill in the air with "Did you see mom's note?" I simply said "Yea" without looking her way. After a long pause I added "The picnic isn't all that great but I'll go." "Yea... it might be cool. You never know" she said. Her tone was reserved, not her usual happy and bubbly self but nonetheless she was not angry at me. I was totally relieved. Even though all was cordial I couldn't really look into her eyes like before. That made me feel like shit down deep inside.

Later that night when I got home it was still early only about 10:00 pm since business was slow I was let out early. Mom was just getting to bed and we briefly talked about the picnic. I could tell it meant a lot to her that we were all going. She wanted us to go up to the camp site on Friday and come back Sunday afternoon. I was a little worried because I had not asked for those days off. I told her and she pleaded for me to work it out. She made me promise I would.

I went upstairs and saw that Lou was up but she had her door closed. It made me sad. I stepped into the bathroom to shower and her door was shut also. All I could see was the light under the door. As I showered I once again felt the guilt trip come over me and I struggled in my head with it back and forth. I finally just screamed internally and figured it would heal in time. I hoped. I stretched out on my bed and opened a cold beer. Man it tasted good. I nearly jumped to the ceiling when I was interrupted by a soft tap on my door.

"Tony... you still up?" It was Lou. I could barely hear her.

"Uh...yea." I replied. She slowly opened the door and slowly walked closer. She had her long robe on and was clearly ready for bed. She seemed very tentative in her approach. Not her normal stride. And she kind of had her head low and her shoulders drooped. She sat at the very end of my bed clearly keeping a distance between us. Her voice was low.

"Did you talk to mom about the picnic? You know you have to work those days." She said. Lou didn't miss a beat I'll hand her that any day.

"Yea but I'll get somebody to cover. People owe me favors anyways." I quickly glanced at her but still not ready to make the same eye contact I once did. But my eyes caught her open robe. My heart skipped two beats and my cock stirred. She leaned onto one hand and more of her robe opened and exposed her under garment.

"Good. You know because she really wants us both to go." She reminded me.

Under her robe she wore a sheer see-through teddy that made her tits and nipples very evident. My throat was drying up again.

"Besides it sounds like it's going to be pretty cool. Aunt Rose called today and said they have tents and a whole area reserved for everybody. Oh and I volunteered us to help with games for the little ones." Now her voice and face were more animated. Even though I wasn't crazy about the idea I was relieved by my sister's subtle overtures.

"Ok. Well let's pull out the sleeping bags and do it right I guess." Was all I could come up with on quick thinking but my mind was already plotting for the upcoming weekend. She looked away and was getting ready to get up and leave. I stole on deeper glance at her breasts and looked forward to giving my cock some attention.

She slowly walked away and mumbled goodnight. I couldn't help but think what she had in mind for the weekend trip.

(More to come. Part 2 soon.)

12