BrotherFuture Part 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hakim, while still slowly fisting his dick, reached out his large hand and took hold of Clarissa's soft, billowy breast and began to fondle and rub the palm of his hand across her very erect pink nipples. He could see the blood flowing to her nipples from the blue-gray veins that ran just under the surface of her skin. He ran his hand to her neck. She raised her head, exposing her neck. He wrapped his long fingers around her neck and squeezed. She moaned. He then released her neck and trailed his fingers to her chin and then to her lips. She parted her lips to allow his entry and then began sucking and licking on his fingers as she stared into his eyes. At that moment, she realized that she would do anything he asked of her. Anything! She glanced down at his dick and realized that her pussy was soon going to experience what it was like to get choked on cock! She shuddered at the thought.

Clarissa felt Dominique pulling her pussy lips open as her tongue lapped at her unbelievably sensitive cunt lips. She then ran her tongue from her slit down to her virgin asshole! She licked her sacred hole, slowly and wetly. Clarissa's hips went out of control, humping the air as the tiny moist tongue invaded her nether hole. She felt the wet tip push just barely inside, and screamed out loud while still suckling Hakim's fingers. Her tongue continued the assault on her asshole, then went back and slid into her slippery slit, again and again. She tongue fucked her furiously until she was so wild with lust that Dominique had to take hold of her hips to control her as she orgasmed wetly in and around her mouth. Clarissa's thighs shook and trembled as the aftershocks of her orgasm continued to race throughout her body.

Hakim moved onto the bed and knelt beside Dominique who was still licking Clarissa's outer pussy lips, gently. Hakim reached his arm out and took hold of Dominique's hair and pulled her away face from Clarissa's drenched pussy and guided her head to his dick. She protested at first and then wantonly opened her lips to accept his rigid tool. Hakim could see the creamy juices of Clarissa running down her chin. She moaned around his dick as she raced her overactive tongue around the helmet of his thick, long dick.

"I want you to get this dick nice and wet for your friend, D. I want some of that fine ass pussy!" Hakim said as he reached out with his free hand and began to thumb Clarissa's thumb-sized clitoris as she continued to writhe on the bed. Dominique continued to slurp and smack on his dick, loudly. She pulled her mouth off with a 'popping' sound as he positioned himself between Clarissa's open thighs and laid his dick on top of her pubic mound. Clarissa looked down between her thighs to see the thick head of his dick reaching past her navel. She moaned and rolled her hips to let him know that she was ready.

Hakim gazed at Clarissa's face and enjoyed the moment. This bitch was fine! Unspoiled. Real fine with an underused pussy that was getting ready to get the back knocked out of it! He was going to fuck her mercilessly and then she was going to tell him what he wanted to know concerning her boss, Flip. And then his dream of revenge would begin to take shape. For the part she was going to unwittingly play, she deserved to get dug out something kind of decent!

Hakim took hold of his mammoth dick and moved his hips backwards so that the head of his dick stood mere inches from her soaked glistening wetness. He tilted his hips so that his dick moved between the lips of her sex, splitting her outer lips. As her inner pinkness came into view, he could see that she was literally dripping juice out of her seemingly petite pussy. Dominique moved to Clarissa's head and began to rub and pinch her already engorged nipples as she leaned forward to share a deep, tongue-wrestling kiss. Clarissa moaned constantly as her pussy lips were rubbed incessantly by the head of Hakim's large helmeted dick.

Dominique moved her body so that she sat behind and above Clarissa's head. She reached out and lifted Clarissa's head and said, "I want to see what you see. Look at the size of his dick, Clarissa! You're getting ready to get really fucked! Mmm... his dick looks SO good, girl! Your pussy is going to thank you for this!"

Hakim moved the head of his dick into place at her sodden opening. He moved forward and attempted to slide the thick helmet of his dick into her flower-like opening. Clarissa moaned deeply as she felt her inner lips scream their displeasure at being spread so wide!

"Oooohhh...wait! Shit! You're too BIG! Oh GOD! Mmmm...hold on...oh!" Clarissa screamed as Hakim moved his dick backwards and then slowly forward. Her greasy wetness was apparent on the tip of his dick. His thick head plowed into her stretching her wider than she'd ever been! Just when she thought he'd rip her in two, her pussy closed over the wide ridged head. He held his position as Clarissa continued to scream.

"AAAHHHHH...OOOOHHHH...MmmmHmmmm...AH...AH...SHIT! I'm CUMMING! EWWWWWW!" she screamed as her pussy tried desperately to clamp down on the thick-headed invader. She had never experienced an orgasm as quickly before in her life! His dick felt much better than she had imagined! As she looked down the front of her body she realized that she had approximately nine more inches of dick to go! She took note of the fact that Hakim continued his assault on her loins, unabated. She felt helpless yet very turned on by the fact that he was determined to fuck her thoroughly whether she liked or not!

Dominique reached forward and took hold of Clarissa's bountiful, large nipples and began to fondle and tweak her nipples as she looked at Hakim begin to feed Clarissa more dick. She found this scene to be highly erotic and stimulating! The contrasts between Clarissa's softly tanned skin and Hakim's shining blackness were hard to ignore.

"You got some tight pussy, baby! Let's see if we can't loosen you up a bit," Hakim said as he took hold of her calves and spread her legs up and out. He moved his dick in until he met resistance. Her cut was so hot around the tip of his dick! The feeling of her pussy was like silk, wet, warm and real slippery. He watched as her pink, swollen lips stretched wide open, enveloping 3-4 inches of his dick.

"You're so THICK! Ohhhh fuck!" Clarissa moaned as the steady back and forth motion of his dick inside of her pussy held her in a trance. Her pussy gripped his dick tightly as he began to nudge even more dick inside of her. She came hard, with Dominique tweaking the shit out of her nipples, at the 6-7 inch mark! As she watched his dick move in and out of her at a slightly quicker pace, she was amazed at the amount of pussy cream she was producing. Her pussy made nasty sloshing sounds that reverberated around the room. The tidewater of her creamy wetness on his dick indicated that she had at least 3-4 more inches to endure. Dominique took notice of how wet her friend had become and felt slightly envious of the pleasure she was receiving as she continued to maul her tits and nipples.

At eight inches, Hakim ran into tight resistance. He continued to saw his dick into her cunt, again and again, loosening her up by stretching the inside of her cunt width-wise and length-wise. She had never felt so full in her life! Her pussy was distended to say the least and she loved every fat, long inch of it! She was moaning unintelligible shit over and over.

"OH GOD! UMMMM...Ohhhhh...EWWWW...OH GOD! Sooo fucking BIG! EWWWW!" she cried as she came repeatedly on his ever-advancing dick! He had nine inches of thick, Black dick inside of her. His dick was caked with her white, pearly cream!

"Look at your cum on his dick! Oh my, he must be hittin' that spot, girl! How does it feel?!" Dominique asked as she finally released Clarissa's breast and crawled beside her to take her nipples into her mouth.

"So...fucking...GOOD! Oh my goodness, I've never been fucked like this in my life! I feel like a virgin! His dick is so good...so special...his dick is so deep inside of me...MmmHmm...Ohhhhh..." Clarissa trailed off as Hakim raised her calves to his shoulders and began sliding in and out of her pussy while delving deeper and deeper into her abused pussy. His dick, once again, hit another unwieldy spot in her pussy. He realized it was her womb. Clarissa stared up at him as she realized the same! She could not believe that he was THAT deep inside of her! She nodded her head, slowly, while pulling on his hips. He rammed forward, causing her to scream loudly, as the beefy tip of his dick, entered and filled her womb! He held completely still while being wholly inside of her.

"AHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHH...OWW...MMMMM...EWWWWW!" screamed Clarissa at the top of her lungs as her pussy damn-near exploded around the circumference of Hakim's dick. While lightly nipping at her nipples, Dominique watched as Clarissa's pussy literally began to squirt and dribble cunt juice around Hakim's meaty dick! She couldn't believe it! She reached her hand towards Clarissa's pussy and easily found her engorged clit and began to rub it back and forth bringing another series of moans and orgasms from Clarissa.

Tears sprang from Clarissa's eyes as she experienced her first multiple orgasm. She couldn't believe the intensity of the orgasms she had just had! It overwhelmed her physically, emotionally and spiritually. Dominique turned her head around and began to rain kisses over her neck and face, while whispering encouraging words to her.

As Hakim watched the two women, he realized that he was going to have to add a couple of bills to the stack he was going to hook Dominique up with. She was really doing a good job of helping him turn this hot bitch out! He knew that she was enjoying watching this white woman get fucked by his big dick. He could see it in her eyes when Clarissa had spurted on his dick. He was going to have to give her some dick, too.

"D, come here. Bend down. Put your thighs around her head. Suck my dick!" Hakim ordered as Dominique climbed on top of Clarissa and bent forward and took his sickeningly cum-coated dick between her lips. Her tongue tasted the salty, musky flavor of mingled orgasms. Once she registered the tanginess of the sauce on his dick, she eagerly began to lick and slurp him to cleanness. She felt the soft lips of Clarissa kissing the inside of her thigh, moving closer to her pussy lips.

Clarissa was torn between continuing to kiss Dominique's thighs or guide her mouth to the mouth-watering wetness that lie inches from her eyes. She made up her mind as she realized that Dominique was cleaning the dick that she had just nutted all over and was seemingly enjoying it as her sloppy blowjob could be heard around the bedroom.

Clarissa raised her head and snaked her tongue along Dominique's prominent and pouty outer cunt lips eliciting a low growl from deep in her throat. She tasted wonderful, feminine yet musky. Clarissa dug her tongue between the bloated lips of her sex and worked her way upwards towards her clit. Dominique began to sway her ample ass back and forth. Hakim, watching Dominique swing her ass left to right, reached for her asscheeks and spread them wide with both hands as she continued to lick and suck the tip of his dick. Clarissa watched, transfixed, as Dominique's inner lips spread and revealed their pink inner wetness. She saw Hakim sneak one thick finger into the ring of Dominique's asshole and begin to rub around it and her exposed pussy lips, wetting his finger. He then brought it back to her nether opening and slowly stuck his finger into her ass. Clarissa could hear Dominique's muffled moans.

Dominique remembered that Hakim had mentioned to her once while she had been fucking him that he wanted to fuck her in her ass. She had jokingly told him that he would have to get her very excited for her to even think about letting a dick as big as his was into her bowels! She had been fucked in her ass twice before and knew that her ass was super sensitive. She felt Hakim add another thick finger to her asshole as Clarissa continued to lap at her slit causing her to push her ass back onto Hakim's deeply buried fingers. She decided that if he wanted to take her ass, today, she would permit him!

Chap. 11

"Sun going to shine in my back door some day"

-Blues lyric

Hakim slid his fingers out of Dominique's now-gaping asshole and slapped her asscheek, rather loudly. "Turn that ass around, Dominique. Clarissa, turn your body around and bring your head down this way. I want you to eat her pussy while I fuck her ass!" Hakim said, determinedly.

Both women moved quickly to do as he wished. Dominique moved to the side as Clarissa swung her body around so that she was on her back with her head near Hakim's meaty dick. Dominique then hoisted her leg over Clarissa's prone body and spread her thighs so that her ass was directly in front of Hakim and her pussy was right over Clarissa's face. Cunt juice dripped out of Dominique's pussy, hung tantalizingly on her large outer lips before dribbling onto Clarissa's outstretched tongue.

Hakim grabbed Dominique's asscheeks and spread them widely, revealing her slightly gaping asshole. Dominique slowly lowered her sodden pussy onto Clarissa's wet tongue. She felt Clarissa immediately begin to lap at her distended outer pussy lips, bringing a low, deep moan from her. She felt the warm tip of Hakim's large-headed dick being placed at her nether entrance. She jumped away from the sensation at first and then repositioned herself so that he began to slowly push forward, spreading her asshole more than at any other time in her life with his mammoth cock. There was pain but the equally pleasurable feeling of having her pussy tenderly licked and sucked on at the same time numbed it! The two opposing forces, pain and pleasure, overwhelmed her senses so that she began breathing in great gasps as the large ridge of Hakim's dick forced itself past the tight ring of her tight sphincter.

Dominique cried out her pain/pleasure as she slowly rotated her ass away from Hakim and onto Clarissa's busy mouth. She worked her hips backwards as Hakim held firm to her hips. Hakim's dick was as hard as it ever had been as he slowly rocked his dick in and out of tight ass. Dominique continued to mew and moan as she brought her mouth to Clarissa's blonde-colored pubic hair and began to run her tongue along her wet slit.

Clarissa saw and heard the soft squelching sound that Dominique's ass was making as Hakim advanced his towering dick into her soft, rounded bottom. On each in-stroke, Dominique's outer pussy lips flowered open and then closed as he moved his dick backwards. She could also see the tight ring of Dominique's asshole being pulled out and then collapsing inward as he sawed his dick in and out of her. Clarissa continued licking and teasing Dominique's sensitive and very wet cunt flesh. Dominique was going crazy licking and sucking on Clarissa's pussy. She was still very wet from the fucking Hakim had blessed her with just a few minutes prior. She felt Dominique easily and effortlessly guide two of her fingers into her sopping cunt and curl her fingers causing her to cry out in pleasure.

Hakim continued slowly thrusting in and out of Dominique's ever-widening asshole. She was starting to push back slightly as he entered her, again and again. He smacked her ass, hard, enjoying hearing her cry out into Clarissa's well-fucked pussy.

"OH SHIT, Hakim! Oh my GOD! Your dick is splitting my little asshole in two! You feel so fucking good! OH Deeper! Yesssssss..." Dominique cried out as 6-7 inches of thick, Black dick eased its way into her anal channel. The itch in her ass was driving her crazy. He was fucking her slowly yet brutally and she loved it. She took pride in the fact that she was taking his monstrous dick up her ass and that she seemed to be able to handle it. Of course, she also realized that there were several more thick inches to go.

Hakim smiled to himself, secure in the knowledge that Dominique wasn't faking her moans or her words. She liked giving him her ass...she was a freak like that. She talked a lot of shit, but just like any other warm-blooded woman, she got off on submitting herself to dominant men. He liked having a bitch under his spell like that. Just for good measure, he entered her ass deeper and felt the tightness at the tip of his dick give way. He then proceeded to plunder her depths. He heard her screaming his name and saying other unintelligible shit but he ignored her as he felt Clarissa begin lightly licking and sucking his balls as they swung in her face. He stopped his movement and let her work over his balls, making them shine with her spittle. He slid his dick from her ass with a sickening 'slurp' and watched as the gaping hole winked at him, again and again. He then took hold of his dick and brought it to Clarissa's lips. She kissed the head before taking it within the wet, warm confines of her mouth with absolutely no hesitation! The musky scent of Dominique's ass filled her mouth and nostrils, but she didn't care. The dick that had brought her to multiple orgasms was being offered to her, what else could she do but lick and suck it?

Clarissa slipped her pouty lips off of the tip of Hakim's dick and took hold of it and guided it back to Dominique's wet, warm, tight ass. She was fascinated by the sight of Dominique's asshole opening up as wide as it did. As soon as the large head entered her ass, Hakim pulled her hips to him as he mercilessly filled her with all 10 inches of his dick. Dominique cried out, loudly, as her asshole was stuffed and skewered on the biggest dick it had ever encountered!

"OHHHH....SHIT! OH BABY, Give me that DICK! EWWWWWW! OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING! MMMHMMMM...." Dominique screamed as her ass clamped down on Hakim's dick. Simultaneously, her pussy lips quivered and began to dribble a steady stream of cunt sauce onto Clarissa's lips and chin. Clarissa was mesmerized to witness her friend's massive orgasm! She could still feel the tremors working their way throughout Dominique's body. She could also see the white ring of cum that had accumulated around the stretched lips of her ass and streaked the black skin of Hakim's dick. And Hakim still had not cum!

Hakim slowly withdrew his dick from the depths of Dominique's ass with a nasty sucking sound. He backed away from Dominique as she collapsed on top of Clarissa and then rolled off to the side, still breathing hard and quivering! Her asshole gaped open, lewdly, slowly opening and closing of its own volition! Her legs continued to tremble.

Clarissa sat up on the bed and gazed at Dominique's quaking form and then to Hakim's lightly cum-coated 10-inch fat, Black dick. His dick had to be at least two and a half inches in diameter! He was still amazingly rock hard! She noticed the thick veins of his dick traversing his entire length. She then looked up at him. He had caused her to experience the most intense orgasms she had ever had. Dominique was still shook up...moaning and muttering. "What kind of man is this?!" she asked silently.

"Do you want some more of-" Hakim started.

"Yessss!" Clarissa said, interrupting him.

Chap. 12

"Let your love be like the misty rains, coming softly, but flooding the river"

-Madagascar proverb

"Well, get over here and clean my dick, then! Clean her cum off my dick! Get your sexy ass over here!" Hakim said forcibly while looking her directly in the eye. She liked the way he talked to her and Dominique. He knew what he was doing to the both of them and also knew that they were both overwhelmed with the power of his dick and would do anything to please him. She had NEVER felt that way about dick! Usually, the men she had been with were okay in bed but never this all-consuming addictive! Her body craved him like no other man before him! She didn't give a shit that he was Black. After having his dick hit spots inside of her that she not known existed, she would have continued to fuck him if he was green!