All Comments on 'Brotherly Love'

by countrycal

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
True Love

This is what true love is all about.I thought it was written with a lot of thought.Even though they are brother and sister what was said was all about family love.Even if you left the sex part out it would still be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love or what?

countrycal:

A great love story, lovingly told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story

It's not illegal for 2 16 or 17 year olds to fuck. So, confused, don't worry 'bout it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beautiful Story

Sweet, gentle, loving story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story!

You did a great job at writing this. I am going to comment on the people that are stupid. First, having sex and brothers and sisters "fooling around" are two different things. If you read it as though they had sex, before they were of age, I think you are wrong. Besides, there is more here than sex! It is the love and emotions that these two are sharing. I might be off, but I don't think I am, this is an ageless story. If they were 12, it would be an issue, but they weren't.

Wait, this is a fictional story, of two people that don't exist! Besides it is incest!!! I don't think that that part is legal either!!! C'mon! Quit witch hunting.

Sarge77Sarge77about 18 years ago
Wonderful

A story of love in its purest form. It is truly one of a deep love that goes above the, so called, sin of insest.

The love shown in your story is one most people would be give thier soul for. A very well thought out and written story. My thanks for being given the pleasure of reading it.

Sarge77

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unspoken Love

Brilliant love story. If only people could open their minds more and be more open about their sexuality, sex itself would be less of a sin, and another thing parents do not have to worry about unless it is purely unsafe. Guaridans should be the people setting up a first time (not being there, though) so they know things are safe. Just as long as its with the person the person they are setting up loves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Sweet, more please :)

I think you described Brotherly/Sisterly love really well but did even better taking it into the naughty incest area.

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

What a delightful story. Very Entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

This is one of the best stories have read on this site. Its nice to read a story about two people who love eachother even if it is incest. keep up the good work.Your a great writter.

klaxxklaxxover 16 years ago
True love

True love, brotherly or not! A very well written tender and loving story. If only.....sigh....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but

it was good but only gets a 25 because it was never finished what happened when she went to college did the mom find out they were fucking did she get pregnant did he find some one else did she find some one else you left a lot unsaid so it gets a bad grade for a unfinished story

Cutie18Cutie18over 15 years ago
undone

I agree it was undone did she get pregnant u never said about a condom?what happen when she went to collage?what happen when their mom found out?did they found someone?And the brothers friend went to the movie with them and didnt see a thing?It was okay but undone

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
I thought it was a wonderful sibling love story.

I can't find a thing about your story to criticize, but then again I'm just a plain old person and not some would be literary critic. Thanks for a fine story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it was really good but....

keep in mind next time that most cheerleaders hymens are broken in high school from doing the splits and things like that.but otherwise one of my faves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

not bad,not bad at all.you should write more incest stories.whether it was true or not,it was very good and very imaginative.one of the best stories that i have read on this site.thank you -very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DELETE OR FINISH

i suggest that you listen to the readers and either finish this story or delete it NEVER LEAVE A STORY UNFINISHED. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND FINISH WHAT YOU START OR DON'T START AT ALL. NOW GET BUSY AND EITHER WRITE OR ERASE.

genealguygenealguyover 12 years ago
FUNNY, I thought...

...that the Author did a great job of story development and of bringing the characters together. I thought the ending was quite well done, leaving the opening for a second chapter. Great job! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so-so

needs more background, more build up and a proper end you just left the readers hanging. use your head if we have to think up an ending we don't need you to begin the story thus putting you and the site out of work defeats the whole purpose of the site doesn't it. get your sorry ass busy and finish the story. writers that fail to finish stories should be banned and have thier stories deleted half a story is worse than no story.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Sorry...

It should be called "Sisterly Love" since she was really the initiator (as it should be). Just missed *****, since I felt a lack of personal involvement that others may feel. Sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

There are a rare few that have the ability to tell not just a good story but tell a good story greatly. And trust me, you are one of the rare ones.

I would love to see something similar but with a little more depth and detail. And longer of course!!! You really are one of the great ones. Thanks

john1069john1069over 5 years ago
NICE STORY LINE BUT

Hi,

It was going pretty well, until you screwed up the story, so what happen to Cal's friend Jake after the movies & you said he let both in the house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was so romantic and lovely

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

very nice, thanks! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous