Brotherly Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia came first, thrusting her pelvis to his mouth and shuddering to a climax. He let her come and then touched her gently a few more times, eliciting a few last gasps and mini-climaxes before she totally relaxed.

Cal came just a minute or two later, and Lydia took everything he had in her mouth, feeling its texture and taste on her tongue before swallowing it. The few drops that had escaped out her lips were gathered on her finger, which she sucked noisily while Cal watched.

The two shared deep, loving looks and then smiled, before Lydia rose, planted one last warm kiss on his lips and then headed back to her bedroom; not noticing her mother as she ducked back into a dark closet until her daughter had passed. Jackie stood quietly in the hallway for a few more minutes until she heard the regular, deep breathing of three children. She knew what she had seen, and was not sure how to handle it, finally going back to bed and drifting off to sleep with the vision of two young people giving each other passionate oral pleasure.

The next morning at breakfast Jackie was still unsure of what to do, if anything. Finally, the two women locked eyes and Lydia realized her mother must have seen her and Cal the night before. She smiled tentatively, looking into her mother's eyes for disapproval, but found none, only a look of slight confusion. Then Jackie walked around behind her oldest daughter and began to run her fingers through the luxurious, red hair, working it into a French braid. Lydia knew everything was right between them. The two women watched Cal tease his younger sister and love swept across the room.

"That was a bad storm last night," Jackie said lightly, still braiding her daughter's hair. "But it is much easier to get through things like that with a real man of the house around."

Cal looked at her and then his two sisters and rose, encircling his mother's waist from behind and pulling her close to him. He kissed her on her upraised cheek and hugged her again. The two girls joined the hug, each wrapping one arm around their brother and the other around their mother. The four stood for several quietly powerful minutes, sharing their mutual love before breaking up in a free-for-all tickling match.

Three more times in the coming year Cal and Lydia found the right time to share pleasure with each other orally – the last being the night before Lydia left for college.

Now, she was back, enjoying her Christmas break at home and getting ready for a night out with some old girlfriends.

Cal looked at the body which had brought him so much pleasure and was grateful to this beautiful woman for her love. He told her so, and she blushed.

"Tomorrow night is your night, Buster," she said, kissing him gently on the lips, and you get to call all the shots . . . unless you run out of bullets, and then I will start playing general."

He hugged her as she prepared to leave for the evening.

"I will look forward to it, and may plan something special."

"It will already be special," she said with that mischievous smile, "but I am game for anything new."

The next evening Cal and Lydia picked up Cal's friend, Jake, and headed for the city for a night of food and fun. At his request she had worn a simple cardigan sweater with a modest V neckline and no bra underneath. Under it she wore a pair of tight stretch pants over a thong, showing her smooth round ass cheeks through the material for all to see.

They began at a busy pool hall which had a couples' room for guys who wanted to bring their girls and didn't want them subjected to being 'hit on' by the mostly male patrons.

As they played, the two young men, and several other men in the room, regularly had clear views of Lydia's round breasts and hard conical nipples as she leaned over for various shots. From behind, her smooth round cheeks under the stretch material were as inviting as if she were nude.

They then went to dinner and talked about college and various things as the two young men feasted their eyes on the girl's hard nipples poking out under the soft sweater.

After dinner they took in a movie. Lydia sat between them and, somewhere near the middle of the movie, in the darkness of the theatre, Cal slid his hand up under her sweater alternately caressing her breast and then playing with the nipple. Lydia never flinched, but just sat back and enjoyed the feeling. As the climax of the movie approached, Cal's slid his hand down to her vagina. As she cautiously spread her legs wider, he felt her heat and wetness seeping through the tight pants. The two young people were highly excited by the time they started home in Cal's pickup, with Lydia perched in the middle between the two friends.

"Do you want to take a shower," Cal asked as he let them into the darkened house. Jackie and Teresa had left for St. Louis that afternoon for some Christmas shopping, and were scheduled to stay over in a motel before more shopping and the trip home the next day.

"No, I just want to go to bed with you," Lydia said, giving Cal a long, warm kiss, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. The young man smiled, picked his sister up as if she was weightless and climbed the stairs to his bedroom.

They quickly stripped out of their clothes and settled into the 69 position which they each loved so much. In just a matter of minutes each of the young couple had climaxed noisily, and they lay gasping and giggling on the bed side by side, still stroking each other's body with their hands and eyes. Finally they calmed, and Lydia cuddled up to her younger brother.

"Make love to me, Cal, all the way," she pleaded quietly, her eyes bright with desire. "Please?"

He looked at her closely and saw nothing in her eyes but love and desire. He wondered how many guys she had been with either in college or her last couple of years of high school. She had never brought up the subject, and he had respected her privacy by not asking. Thus, since they had never had that conversation, she could not possibly know that he was still a virgin – having found no young ladies that could compare with his sister.

"Please?"

He yielded then, to her lust and his, raising himself on one elbow as slowly and deliberately began caressing her body, bringing it awake again to passion and the hope of things to come. Their foreplay was extended, with each exploring the other's body delicately but insistently. For the first time in their relationship they traded finger penetration of the anus, and enjoyed it tremendously.

Cal finally felt his hard-on reach performance level and he raised himself over his sister's wonderful body, sliding up between the legs she gratefully opened fully, pulling her knees up high so he could both look and enter easily.

He placed the head of his penis against her outer lips, sliding it up and down, pushing it gently against the clit every time it came to the top of her slit. She laid her head back and closed her eyes, pleasure written across her face as he continued.

When he pushed the head between the outer lips the first time she opened her eyes and looked longingly into his own as he pushed forward a little and then withdrew. The partial entry foreplay went on for a minute or two until she began to lift her pelvis to meet him. He pushed farther into her and was suddenly surprised when he came against the tightly stretched hymen which protected her vagina from entry.

His eyes widened, then, as he looked into her own. She was dreamily watching him, the wisp if a smile on her lips.

"I saved myself for you," she said softly. "I didn't want some jerk just tearing me open, hurting me, and then discarding me like a rubber doll. I wanted the first time to be with someone I truly loved . . . and you were the only candidate."

He smiled, loving her with his eyes. "It's my first, too," he confessed.

"I hoped it would be this way," she said softly. "I love you so much, Brother. Please take me, now, I am dying to have you all the way inside me."

He slid back inside her, coming to the fragile roadblock, and began pushing gently. Lydia pushed back from her side and the two let out a concerted sigh as the stretching membrane broke and Cal's penis buried itself in Lydia's vagina. They did not start up right away, but lay together, looking lovingly into each other's eyes. At last, Cal began to move again and Lydia responded with several low moans. As the tempo increased the moans increased in rhythm, but not in volume.

As he came inside her, Cal let out a gasp, and shuddered to a stop above her; her own orgasm came almost simultaneously and he watch her delicate breasts quiver with the release of pent-up energy. Then the two lay in each other's arms, alternately kissing and then dozing, only to awaken and kiss again. During one awakening, Cal realized he had slipped out of his sister and the two laughed at how weak and helpless his 'monster' now looked.

They took a shower together, then, washing each other lovingly, before returning to the bed and making fast, powerful and loud sex until, together, they both fell exhausted.

The next morning Cal awakened to an empty bed. He heard Lydia downstairs in the kitchen and went to the bathroom. She had already bathed, so he did likewise.

When he came downstairs she had breakfast ready. She stood beside the table, naked, and smiled at him as he entered the room. Then she moved to meet him and the two siblings embraced, making love with their tongues.

After breakfast they made love again, on the living room floor, taking more than an hour before coming to mutual climaxes.

As they lay side-by-side, basking in the pleasure of the moment, Lydia rolled over, looking at her brother.

"I don't know whether this will sound attractive to you or not," she said, watching his eyes with a cloud of doubt in hers. "But I would like to make a pact with you that either one of us can initiate love-making when we get horny or just want to have some fun; and that we do not have sex with anyone else until one of us is ready to get married."

Cal was quiet as the considered the proposal. She didn't know it, but it would be easier for him than her, because he had already determined there would be no one other than his sister – maybe for the rest of his life, but at least until he found a wife. He nodded.

Lydia smiled, rolling on top of him and kissing him on the lips. "I love you Brother."

He laughed up into her face with his eyes and returned the kiss. "I love you, Sis."

"Good," she said. "Now that is settled, I want to be on top this time and let you look." He nodded again, smiling at her enthusiasm.

"Ride 'em, cowgirl," he said gently as she inserted his penis between her warm, moist lips. They looked each other in the eye, loving each other as she sank down on his shaft.

"Thank you, cowboy," she whispered in his ear as she leaned forward, letting her nipples brush against his chest. "You are my hero!"

12