All Comments on 'Brotherly Love Ch. 01 of 03'

by fanfare

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
SKHPSKHPover 10 years ago
Good start...

...but you should refrain from the sudden changes in POV. It's confusing and doesn't help the story's flow. Looking forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Garbage!

realisticendingsrealisticendingsover 10 years ago
Made me doubt my mind

The way you kept changing POV was confusing and made me doubt myself. I can usually watch a movie and read a story. I had to turn the movie off to understand the storyline.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Lack of epilog

All right. Did your characters reconcile?

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Promising start

I wait for the last published part to vote. The story start is excellent, but I wait the last published part to vote. If I do not vote a story that is praise from me, because I know 1* and 5***** only.........

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I am curious

I am curious about UK family laws (England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) knows the law suit against the biological father to get 18 years money settlement as in more USA states...........The Hungarian family law does not know at all........

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Well, you certainly accomplished one thing...

... I definitely want to read more about these characters. Even so, the jury's still out on whether I think this is a good story or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stop with the unimportant flashbacks

They broke up the flow of the story. Also what was the point of his first kid it doesn't seem to matter so why add it and why we're you at the doctors for your son you never explained.

Odd story but can't wait for parts two and three. Any chance he will have the vasectomy reversed so he can have the son he wanted?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Interesting

So in the very end we find out that the wife has a child not by her husband.

That screwed the whole feel of the tale for me. It also makes me want to read more.

Damn I hate cheaters.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
A good 5* story

Interesting take on this theme.

user110user110over 10 years ago

As I had gradually become aware of the mystery silently haunting our personal lives............. will you ever get to the point? well written, somewhat periphrastic, fucking bombastic (sixte-neuf? christ, you're british, speak english!) but you finally got there. no, the real problem is that you're posting other stories before posting the rest of this one. i am guessing the whole thing IS written? i cant wait to see if the story will devolve or not. well i can if it does. please dont make anyone retarded.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
There's a good story in here.

The flashbacks do nothing for it, and really distract. Also, it takes paragraph after paragraph to have a meal, which isn't the point of the story. Although I'd like to go to dinner with you at Penelope's house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just awful!

I'm not sure the best editor on this site could save this rambling, confusing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it , 5 stars , guilty as charged i fckin love reading this Authors work

i thought at the beginning you were maybe a British ex-pat.

yeah we are in Europe, but older brits still refer to feet & inches ..not metric. measurements.

bangers ? no m8y Sausages!!!

thats when i realised what was wrong with the story ,

you tried too hard to push the British theme..

over egged it chum.

liked the flashbacks, not sure they were necessary.

narrative might have worked better (idk)

& only used flashback for the hotel incident (idk)

i love the way you write , so i guess i am not an unbiased commentator.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
So far , so good.

Good Lord ! Humor in L.W. ? Are you insane ? lol.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 9 years ago
A Major? In the RAF?

The American Air Force has Majors. The Canadian Air Force has Majors? Since when has the RAF had Majors??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What he meant is 'Major Bummer" !

Still the story was shit so who cares ? 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wasted words and details

I understand the author is attempting to define the characters and give background for the story to progress. Most details were irrelevant and changing POV and time jumping muddled the story. Writing shows promise but the premature ejaculation was

Confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Utter shite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pompous, egotistical author, who per his bio, is better than the rest of us!

Just cat shit.

Story is nonsense!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
POV

Switching POV made it difficult to follow. May be a good story here. I'll wait to rate until I see more.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay12 months ago

Unique method of story telling but I am in for the long haul.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

The writing is horrible

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Confusing story its a mess, so will stop reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous