Brotherly Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaane
jaane
47 Followers

'Okay' I say. I don't mind. 'Calm down and let me finish your massage.' I begin again at her shoulders.

'Thank you' she murmurs quietly. 'Sometimes it's hard to decide what I really want you know. My mind is still wrecked after mom and dad and I don't want to spoil our relationship as it stands. I really need you to be strong for me right.'

I stop massaging suddenly irritated with her.

'Look, you are the one teasing me all the time and if you want just a platonic relationship between us then you'd better stop. '

At this she gets up covering herself around the waist with the gown but leaving her breasts exposed.

I sit down beside her and continue. 'Do you ever realize how much I want you? Every time I look at you I want to hold you and love you. I yearn for you so much but I know I cannot have you. You just make it so much harder when you tease me.' I get up and begin to leave.

'I'll let you change.' I say.

'Wait' she says. I love you too.'

'I just didn't realize you cared about me so deeply, Daniel, it's just that you never said anything. I'm afraid of getting hurt.'

'I won't hurt you' I promised her.

'I know. But I still want to take it slow.'

'That's okay with me' I say. 'As long as we are going somewhere with this then its fine.'

'So I can keep up my hanky panky' she asks slyly.

'Yes' I smile and reach out and pinch her nipple. 'As long as I can too.'

She looks stunned not expecting that.

'Deal.' She answers. 'But no sex until I say so, okay?'

'You can take as long as you like deciding when to have sex as long as you love me and you know I love you then I'm happy.'

At that she hugs me tightly, my sisters bare breasts crushing against my chest.

'Thank you she says again. 'Now let me change' she says scooting me out of the room.

That conversation changed a lot between us. There has always been a sexual undercurrent in our relationship, but at that moment I think we both realized that we truly did respect and love each other. I had stopped seeing her as just another pussy I had to have, and had developed fierce feelings for her. My need to protect her was paramount, and even if that meant protecting her from me, I would.

Over the next few days she just automatically just slips a leg over mine and her arm on my chest at bed time. It makes me uncomfortable at first because she insists on me staying naked and on me holding her.

It became harder and harder for me not to take advantage over her especially since she never wears more than just a tiny top that finished under her breasts and a lacy g string. She always ends up sleeping with an arm over her head, and I loved the way the gorgeous underside of her pert breasts stuck out from under the tops she wore the rounded golden flesh seeming to glow slightly. My favorite was a sleeveless cropped t-shirt and her barely there thong. The t-shirt stopped just below her nipples, and were she to even raise her arms the slightest bit both nipples would be screaming for freedom.

Her favorite little outfit I've noticed is a piece of flimsy organza that wraps around her waist like a skirt and lies open at her left thigh. It sits above her cheeks at the back but is just low enough at the front to cover her crotch. That is why she likes it I think because I never know whether she's wearing panties underneath or not.

I think now that it's more that she is testing me and trying to see how far she can push my limits. She is always nearly on top of me and my hands have no option but to touch and hold her. And by holding her I cannot help not letting my hands roam. I usually wake up every morning with a hand cupping a warm firm breast or around her ass cheeks. It's usually a bare breast too because her wispy little negligee or shirt always rode upwards leaving her as naked as I was.

The first night when she decided that just a mere vest of mine, and nothing else, would serve as night clothes, was when I thought I may get lucky. She had never before blatantly not worn underwear to bed. The transparent cotton fabric let her cleavage hang out gloriously, not even attempting to cover her areola, her engorged nipples threatening to rip the material apart. The bottom of the vest brazenly didn't cover enough of her pussy lips, enough for me to know that she unabashedly was not wearing any panties. So that night I waited for her to fall asleep, my hand on its usual place caressing her bare ass cheek, while she nodded off, atop me. She had a leg slung over me, as usual, but most importantly allowing me for the first time unclothed access to her ass, although with her naked moist cunt firmly mashed against my thigh I couldn't touch her there. She probably manipulated this situation, I realized. I wasn't one to disappoint, so I let my finger roam further down her ass crack than they had ever been, to the rim of her asshole. She moaned sleepily, and taking this as encouragement, I very slowly pushed in a finger. She moaned softly again, with a satisfied deeper growl, but when I pushed more in she tightened around my finger, as if to not allow me in any further, but to keep me there. Each time I tried to push in more she would clench her butt cheeks around my hand, yet would do the same if I tried pulling out. I was just glad to have some appendage in her. So we fell asleep that way, and I awoke in the morning still being a good butt plug.. I wanted her to acknowledge what we were doing, so I awake her on the pretext of wanting to know if she wanted any breakfast. Yet she wouldn't acknowledge my finger in her butt, even when she awoke, said yes, and went back to sleep! How my heart screamed for her acknowledgement.

I tried in vain to ask her about it but failed spectacularly. We were at the supermarket walking down an isle buying two bottles of mango juice (her favorite)

'Hey, about what happened last night' I tried starting.

'Something happened last night?' she replies back, a bit too fast.

'No,' I reply. 'Nothing happened.' You know that feeling you get when the prettiest girl in school denies ever kissing you behind the school swimming pool? Even though you were both there? Kissing? That's how I felt.

I realized she would not admit to anything, and rather than forfeit what I had, or could have, I shut my mouth.

I think that she was still too afraid to acknowledge the relationship, but wanted it just as badly as I did. She never complained when I held her at night on whichever part of her body I touched, anything just short of pleasuring her, was acceptable. It was as if she would surrender her body to me at night to do as I willed yet behaved differently during the day. She would even be awake some mornings sleepily talking to me in bed when I would caress her breasts or even run my fingers across her lips or into her asshole, especially when she didn't wear panties. But try as I might doing the same as soon as she awoke properly or during the day anywhere near any part of her underwear was off limits. Yet she didn't mind my own nakedness going so far as to sometimes playfully cupping and lightly squeezing my testicles or giving my cock a stroke or two asking 'Is that for me' and was almost always with a thigh over my dick, lightly rubbing it in her sleep.

So I became very comfortable being naked around her to the point where I came to enjoy it because I could see how much it turned her on. We would wake up in the morning and I'd get out of bed and in front of her go shower and shave in the buff and then let her watch me dress up. She seemed to be looking at me now just as much as I was looking at her. Most mornings I would wake up with a raging hard on. The first times she noticed it she would giggle and sometimes laugh. But she couldn't take her eyes off it. Sometimes I would rub on my dick while she watched, more to get her off than to release my own tension.

There came quite a change in her too after that day though. It was as if she was suddenly proud to show off her own body, especially to me. Granted she had always teased me a lot but after that day she was always as near naked as she could possibly be or she was in one of my t shirts during the day and nothing else that conveniently covered just enough for her not to get in too much trouble. She seems to forget the panty at night more often now letting my fingers do overtime. At the beach or pool however if there was the slightest of chances someone might see her she'd find the tiniest swimsuit she bother with.

As it is she now worries me to go shopping for more every time we go into the villa. Not that I mind, she spends hours modeling for me, always having an eye for what I'd like on her. I love looking at her body. Never mind I now knew every curve of it like my own body I still enjoyed looking at her especially when she would put on a show for me showing off her new purchases. The way she would adjust her breasts in front of me or ask me to do it for her! Or the way she'd bend down in front of me knowing I'd be looking at her sexy g string or watching her bum.

I tease her and tell her she should be naked in bed too just as I am.

'Okay' she says defiantly. 'Tonight I'll sleep naked with you. But no sex. Let's see if you can handle it.'

'Of course I can' I reply 'you are almost naked in bed every day anyway.'

As a reward for being naked she decides she needs new clothes, so we go shopping. She slips into a pretty yellow summer dress and I am dressed equally as comfortable in shorts and a t shirt.

We get into the car and she takes shotgun.

'Sheesh it's hot she exclaims.' And with that plants both feet firmly on the dash with her dress riding up to her knees. After a while she still complains about the heat so I switch on the air con. Seizing her opportunity she spreads her legs even more apart to encompass the air con fan so that the fan shoots under her dress. Her dress now moves further, halfway down her thighs.

She rubs her legs, asking me 'do they look smooth, I've just shaved.'

I lean over running my left hand over giving her leg a critical inspection right up to the side of her thigh.

'Not really,' I reply. 'Maybe you should let me do it for you.'

'No problem,' she says, looking at me with a wicked grin. I don't remove my hand, instead just letting it traverse across her leg and along her inner thigh.

'That's far enough' she says 'I don't want you getting any ideas about tonight' she hints darkly.

With a quick squeeze of her legs she brings her legs together preventing me getting any further but she doesn't say anything else and lets me rest my hand just a centimeter from her cunt. I continue driving in this fashion until we get to the mall. When we get home after a particularly heavy shopping session I told her we should pretend to do a photo shoot with my digital camera. Nothing could have made her more excited. I needed to charge batteries first so she headed off into the shower. I myself anticipating something this evening changed into a pair of boxers. She came out in a towel and rushed off to get a whole stack of clothes she wanted to try. She laid the entire pile on the coffee table and picked one up. At first she tried on an outfit and then slipped into her bedroom to change again. But after a few pants and evening gowns went on she just started dropping the dress in front of me, standing in her micro blue g string and nothing else. I was quite comfortable seeing her like this being used to now spending whole days with her in bikinis and much less in bed so I never batted an eyelid. After a while it being hard to change with one arm she forgot about covering her breasts and even posed for me topless once or twice thrusting out her chest to make her breasts seem bigger. She then had an exquisite blue satin evening gown she had bought a week before she was dying to try on. She looked gorgeous in it but the slit being very high cut I told her she'd rather remove the g string since it was too visible. Only she would have been able to carry off a dress like that with no underwear on! After a few photos she starts pulling off the dress she doesn't bother about being naked just turns her back to me and puts on another evening gown, this one a cream sheer see through garment that wraps around her accentuating her curves perfectly. That's when my batteries died on me. But I don't say it out loud. I know I can't stop now i I've got a good thing going so I just pretend to keep taking pictures and slowly turn up the heat. Up to now she had never worn all of the sexy lingerie I had bought her. I thought this the perfect opportunity to see her in some of it.

'You know' I began 'you would make a great underwear model'

'You just want to see me in that lacy stuff you bought me, don't you' she smirked

Yes I do I admitted. C'mon put on a few for me you'd look great.

'Okay' she replies 'but only a few.'

She ended up bringing back the entire lot with her.

She asked me which she should put on first; I sift through and find a gorgeous black and white bustier with thin black lace suspenders and a matching g string. She puts it on in again back to me and began posing for more pictures. With each change I was becoming more and more aroused. My dick bulged out in my boxers tenting the material. She watched it intently but never said anything. But it has a life of its own and twitches every time she would put on something more daring. She notices this and takes in a sharp breath every time it happens. Her next outfit is so scandalous that she doesn't bother turning around anymore she just drops her g string in front of me and slips it on. It is a completely transparent negligee that shows everything. I think she put it on just to see my reaction.

'I love it' I manage to breath out

'Then you will love this' she says, also sounding quiet breathless.

She then does another pose for me that is the last straw. She stands legs far apart in a micro thin g string that is so tiny it sits just on her lips hardly covering them. The entire material is wide enough to cover my one finger. She keeps tugging it between her lips so that it rides up her sex, with her pert nipples standing to attention.

She hooks both her thumbs on the sides of the g string bends down and slides it off. She sees me grinning at her, and walks over to me still naked, and hands it to me.

'I creamed them for you, just like the first pair'

I just grin at her, waiting for her reaction to the dead camera.

'What's up' she asks raising her left eye brow suspiciously. I tell her that the batteries in the camera died almost twenty minutes ago.

'What!' She exclaims 'let me see that!' and reaches for my camera. She grabs it and sees I have been lying and makes to chase me.

I run off into the bedroom but she jumps on me and wrestles me onto the bed. She begins to tickle me all over and being half naked myself I can't bear it She pushes me down straddling me with Both her legs wrapped tightly around mine and holds down my hands. I can't help eying her breasts swaying seductively just inches from my lips. I can feel her moist sex against my dick as it somehow manages to take the strain of being so close to her pussy. Suddenly she stops laughing and tickling me because she finally feels it too. I see her nipples tightening and becoming even more suckable. My hands held down and my mouth my only weapon I reach up and take her right nipple into my mouth rolling it gently round my tongue at first but she tries to pull away. She is now exerting her strength in the opposite direction but still trying to hold down my hands, so I lean forward sucking gently but not letting go until she moans softly giving in. She releases my hands and my fingers are quick to explore her body while still suckling her breasts, caressing her bare thighs going up to her backside and pressing down on both cheeks so that she feels my hard dick under her all the more. She sighs again deeply and understanding for once my need for her begins rocking atop me ever so gently.

'Please' she begs of me 'no sex'

'Then what are we doing right now' I ask her in wonder.

'I'm going to pleasure you' she replies seductively.

She moves faster, teasing me with long and then short strokes. Suddenly she begins rotating her hips and instead of moving up and down she moves my dick from side to side within herself squeezing and tightening the muscles on the outside of her vagina and inner thigh.

'Are you enjoying that baby?' she asks in a sultry voice I had never heard before.

'Yes I am' I manage to croak back.

"I can tell," she smirks

"I would like being inside you even more," I hint, enjoying our dry hump.

'Not happening, she warns. 'Now shut up and let me cum.'

Before I can answer the speed of her thrusts become ferocious, and even with the boxers on it feels better than anything I had experienced before.

She rides me as if we were really fucking. She begins to moan and twist, grinding her hips atop me. I wish these boxers didn't exist, but we were too caught up to stop. Katy began to really work me, just like she was riding my dick. She suddenly drops down and lays on top of me, still grinding her pussy into me. She looked me in the eyes and crushes her breasts against my chest, her hard nipples searing my own flesh.

I felt myself start to tingle, and knew I would blow my load if this kept up.

'Cum with me?' she says almost psychically. 'I want you to pretend you're deep inside me, coming in my pussy.'

I couldn't believe I heard her say that. After all these week of denying this very act! There was no stopping what was going to happen now, and I only hoped that she would be able deal with the consequences..

She suddenly tenses up and crushed herself against me, holding onto me tight as her orgasm begins. She whimpers and breaths a series of quick sharp breaths, and then her jaw dropped and she silently cried out. Her eyes were closed and her legs were locked around me, and she grabs my pillow as she began to circle her pussy around atop me. The pressure was finally too much, and I let out a grunt as my own orgasm began.

We were both in heaven, even though our sexes weren't even touching. And it was so intense! Katy's voice came back to her halfway through her climax. I grab onto her hips and hold her tightly against me as I began firing off under the covers. Katy spasmed on top of me while I released powerful jolts of cum beneath her. We both rode out our orgasms while holding onto each other. As Katy came down from her climax, she put her hands on either side of my head and looked at me in the eyes as she felt the last sparks inside of her.

After we were both calmed down, she pressed her pussy into me again, and held herself there.

she lowers her face to mine and passionately kisses me. It was strange, knowing this was my sister, since kissing made this a more intimate act. But it felt really good, so normal, and so right.

The next morning I am awakened early by her sucking on my earlobe. She is straddled on top of me again still naked. I smile and kiss her deeply and just hold her naked body to mine. I can feel the sexual heat entwining both our bodies.

'I said I'd be naked last night and I was' she says 'and you couldn't handle it either.'

She jumps up and stretches slowly thrusting out her peaked nipples and proudly showing off her sexy womanhood with her legs apart. I feel a not unpleasant burning sensation on my groin. Imagine my shock when I looked down to find myself completely hairless and her still standing above me now with the biggest smile on her face I'd ever seen.

I was too shocked and amazed. All that could come out of my mouth was a warbled 'why?'

'Well you were snoring like a baby last night after you came all over me and I still as horny as hell and just as bored. Think of it as payback for your camera trick.'

jaane
jaane
47 Followers