Brotherly Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaane
jaane
47 Followers

'Then maybe you should try real sex' I retorted. 'Besides that doesn't really explain why you had to go and do this.'

'Well it was irritating the hell out of me every time I'd put my leg over you your little poky hairs scratch my thighs.'

'Nobody asked you to put your thighs all over my dick' I retort back miffed.

'Well nobody asked you to maul my breasts all night long. And don't look at me so innocently. I can feel the way you touch me.'

'Besides' she said almost apologetically you look quite sexy like that. It makes your dick look bigger.

'It does I ask? Well then I'll shave it every day!'

'I used hair removal cream, moron' she laughed throwing a pillow at me.

'Try every three weeks. At least now you'll have something to parade about each morning. I like a clean shaven guy.'

'Tell you what' she continues, 'You look a bit sticky still with the hair remover, why don't we shower together and I'll wash it off for you' she asks daringly.

I could feel my cock just ache at the thought of that.

'But this shower is so small' I said 'I doubt we'd fit in together'.

'But the one outside is big enough'. She replied quickly 'Come on no one is out this time of the morning and besides it'll be fun showering together'.

So we went outside. I threw a towel over my shoulder just in case there was someone outside. Seeing nobody I dropped it and jumped inside. She was still naked from last night and stepped in as well. Let's wash each other it'll be more fun that way she suggested. She began lathering my chest with a sponge and not knowing where to begin myself I just stood there and let her have her way with me. The force of the hot water and the sensitivity of my newly shaved skin combined with the closeness of her naked body made me very aroused and she noticed almost immediately.

'Mm' she said taking my Swollen shaft in one hand and rubbing it with soap with the other. 'Somebody decided to finally wake up'.

Instead of feeling uncomfortable I felt very much at ease with her and enjoyed her slow stroking and lathering of me. I in turn decided not to miss out on any of the action so I began with her shoulders moving down her back then work my way around to her tummy, and not being able to stand it anymore, start massaging her breasts, caressing the soap around her hard nipples.

'You know' I moan out 'you keep doing that I'm going to come'.

At that she begins going faster and I helplessly follow her as a wave of euphoria envelopes me as I explode all over her. 'It's my turn now' she says, breathlessly

She quickly soaps up and rinses off before reaching for the shaving cream. I am just standing there, hypnotized at the sight of her naked body, so daringly exposed for me, having been covered, however little, for so long. She now lathers her legs and begins to shave from her sexy ankles all the way up to the top of her shapely thighs. 'She then spreads the foam on her already bald sex. She shaves in downward strokes towards her pink pussy lips. With her pubis clean, she lathers now directly over her cunt.

She focuses on her labia, which are spread wide and engorged. She shaves the outer lips, pulling them tightly back to get them as smooth as possible. She then spreads them, in order to get the few hairs that sprout from inside.

Every detail of her pussy is clearly visible to me from that firm little clit down to the tight entry to her depths.

"Well, bro, as long as you're there, you might as well make yourself useful.' She demands. 'Wouldn't you like to shave my strawberry for me?"

she turns around and bends over, placing a foot on the step of the shower allowing me full access to her gorgeous cheeks.

I help her rub the cool lather of the shaving cream over her whole ass. My hands push the soap over every curve, down the sweet cleft between her cheeks, over her asshole and down almost to the lips of her labia. I then draw the razor across her taut ass cheek, moving slowly to the center of her ass, before skipping to the other side and repeating. I then pulled her cheeks apart with one hand and shave down the center, taking care not to draw the blade directly across her 'strawberry' as she'd put it.

Unable to resist it anymore and knowing she was extremely horny; I slowly circle my fingers on her clit. I begin fingering her opening and am amazed at how wet she is. How I have yearned for this moment. To be able to touch and feel her in this way. She doesn't resist me, instead she turns around and raises her right leg up over the shower step and leans her left arm on the shower rail raising her sex in direct contact with the jets of hot water at the same time giving me full access to her woman hood.

'I thought you said no sex. '

'No sex' she repeats. But I didn't say no playing.'

I turn off the top jets; bend down to my knees and cupping both her cheeks in my palms leaning into her sex, taking the soft folds of her outer lips into my mouth. I run my tongue over her opening, teasing her into submission.

"Oh God!" she moans uncontrollably as the hot water shower heads sprays us drenching her cunt.

Pulling her lips gently aside. I dive in and lick deeply inside her.

"Daniel! Oh, Daniel. That feels so good!"

I put my mouth over her cunt now and suck away on her engorged clit.

"Dan...FUCK!"

I became incredibly turned on by hearing my baby sister swear like that. It was a first for me! She continued to pant and moan as I nibbled on her clit, then inserted a finger into her pink pussy.

"Oh god. That's incredible! God dammit!"

I go faster with my tongue lapping up her love button and now can feel her body quiver about to climax

Daniel I'm gonna cum! God Daniel you're making me cum so hard!'

Her entire body shakes with the force of the orgasm. Still hard I want to enter her and make love to her and when she sees my intentions she grabs hold of my dick to guide me into her wonderfully wet pussy. .

She holds my throbbing manhood carefully, probably knowing that I won't last more than a few strokes inside her our first time. She was staring at it with rapture. I move behind her and penetrated her until I am fully inside, hoping I would last longer.

My mind is a glorious haze, enough so that I almost do not notice somebody watching us from just below the stairs. Its a familiar outline of a person I know I should recognize, but I don't. Unable to stop my incestuous act, I don't care who it is. Katy's voice fuels my need for release.

She mutters hoarsely. "I'm already cumming big bro."

Many feelings wash over me at the same time. My insatiable lust for her, the understanding that I'd finally conquered my quest for love and fulfilling an amazing oneness with her. That utterance sends me over the edge, spurting my seed deep inside her as we became one for the first time.

I turned her around and then take her again and she was immediately climaxing, clinging to me for dear life whilst her walls clenched around me.

Watching her climax again so quickly, and coming down from my own high, I am now more aware of the person watching us, and I lock eyes for the first time, with my other sister.

Stacey.

How long had she just been standing there, just watching us? Even more curiously, why? And where in the world were mum and dad?

jaane
jaane
47 Followers