Brotherly Love Ch. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking her lips, with a calm predatory glare of triumph, she replied "I'm greedy and selfish. I want you to fuck my fanny through a dozen orgasms. So, I had to delay yours. Gotta problem with that, Sunshine?"

Stunned, he sat there as she lapped at the cum leaking from his wilting prick. Then, with growing anger, he growled at her. Grabbing her upper arms, probably leaving bruises. He yanked the naked blonde up to her feet and threw her down over his lap. She struggled and wiggled as he ran one hand over her smooth white arse while his other hand was firmly pressing down on her upper back. Holding her face down to the floor, those big tits slapping her chin, her hands scrabbling futilely at the floor, then clawing at his ankles.

As his frustration boiled over, came the first hard smack on her right buttocks. Leaving a bright red handprint as she screeched in pain. Then a hard slap to her left butt, now she had matching handprints on her arse. Trying to catch her breathe from her awkward position, she began to attempt an apology between yowls of pain and bursts of tears.

Repetitiously he smacked each buttocks in turn, varying each swat by a few seconds to confuse her. Her attitude swung from playful submission to angry rebellion. She began to kick and struggle and was yelling imprecations at him.

He wondered for a second if the complaints in Russian were any less obscene then the Anglo-Saxon she was berating him with? And he recognized a couple of French and Spanish insults, he'd heard before. He suspected the long one was a German obscenity. How useful to be multi-lingual when one is in such a vulnerable position, n'cest pas?

Suddenly he stabbed his stiffened fingers under her arse and deep into her hot, wet, cunt. Her head snapped up with a shocked screech! His merciless fingers plunged into her vagina and began twisting around. She began too convulse with a chain of orgasms as three fingers strummed her G-spot, his little finger flickered her clit and his thumb pounded against her pucker. He could feel her squirting against his palm. That's going to leave a mess!

Finally he slowed, gently moving his hand around, to allow her the opportunity to come back down. Giving her the opportunity to catch her breath, as he cautiously pulled his hand out of her still pulsating tunnel of love. Suckling at his well-creamed fingers, he waited patiently till she stirred, impatient to get up out from this now uncomfortable, this undignified position drooped over his lap.

Unexpectedly he stood, awkwardly the woman tumbled to the floor with a loud squawk of surprise.

Reaching down he grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling up to force her to her feet, as she repeated cursing him in multiple languages. Charlies other hand was fending off Yvonne's fists as she wildly swung at his chest, then tried to knee him in the groin. He barely blocked that with a timely shift of his knee.

Getting angry again, Charley threw the woman face down onto the bed and then without hesitation, ruthlessly dropped his body onto her back. She let out a loud 'ummph!' as his weight squashed her into the mattress. Without mercy, he forced his legs in between hers. His cock was revved and raring-to-go!

Not bothering to ask permission, he just flexed his hips forward and shoved his red-hot John Bull deep into her soaking wet Velvet Bunny, without further ado. 'Oh My God! What's the one thing better then a hot mouth? I gotta stop asking myself these stupid rhetorical questions....'

He started hammering her convulsing fanny. The slap, slap against her tenderized arse cheeks encouraged him to pick up the pace. Under him, Yvonne was being driven into orgasmic paradise as she tore at the towel under her with her claws and teeth. His howl of triumph wove a tune of pleasure with her screams of delight, as he spasmodically shot his spunk deep into her greedily clutching quim.

Melted together like a grilled cheese sandwich, the two lovers blissed out for a minute until Charley could pushup from Yvonne's inertia. Their sweaty skin making a squishy sound as he pulled away from her.

Rolling off, he then helped her move further onto the bed. Crawling together to luxuriate against each others body. Their chests heaving and hearts pounding they rested for a few.

Curled around each other the lovers casually ran gentle fingers across one another's bruises and welts with delicate, practiced precision. Smiling as each of them in turn triggered a small spasm of lingering pleasure from the other.

Charles whispered "I love you Yvonne. So very, very much."

Her eyes, brimming with tears, she replied "Oh Charley, I know you do. You are my beloved man and you have captured my heart."

They had a torrid romance but it turned out that she had been using him to get access to his briefcase and his computer. She was a professional industrial espionage agent stealing bidding information from Triangle Shipping to sell to other, competing firms."

- flashback -[date=Mid 1993]

"Fortunate for my brother that the investigator's recordings showed he was an innocent dupe.

Unfortunately, the transcripts included some personal conversations revealing that Yvonne had aborted Charles' second accidental attempt at a child."

Charles giving his deposition to the Investigators. Who let him hear some of their recordings, including one of a conversation between Yvonne Tchavensk and her boss. When she explained the week she was missing as her recovering from an abortion.

If I remember correctly, she turned Queens Evidence against her employers in exchange for a lighter sentence and time served.

"You can imagine the shock and despair and anger my brother felt. Betrayal upon betrayal shredding what self-confidence and pride he had."

"The next few years, Charlie went through a number of women with a wild, desperate abandon. He had become a right bastard with the Sheila's. Luckily he never seemed to get a serious disease that I ever heard about.

During this time he left Triangle Shipping and Hull. He came back to London and took an operational planning position with AeroTransit at Heathrow."

I had noticed to my surprise, that Yvonne had made the news again briefly, last year. When she was charged with instigating riotous demonstrations against local Planning Commissions for approving the new Apple Computer Stores. I think she was supposed to be working on behalf of Samsung or maybe one of the English chains already selling Apple products or both. Then the charges were suddenly dropped and I guess the scandal was hushed up.

Still an agent provocateur and always the mercenary! Reading the news, now and then I catch myself wondering. Is Yvonne somehow involved in the latest scandal or civil unrest?


- flashback -[date=1989]

"My ex-girlfriend Deborah, three months after mysteriously dumping me. Returned to visit me with her clandestine lover Penelope. You were there Meg."

"Oh yes, I remember that day, Robert. How embarrassed you were at discovering Deborah was a lesbian. And that she was four months pregnant with Eliza. The shocked look on your face, you were gobsmacked, indeed!"

"Deb apologetically admitted that she and Penny have secretly been lesbian lovers for several years. Before and while she was dating me."

"Deborah wanted to bear a child now, before she began her career as a certified accountant. Penelope was starting out in her career as a barrister and definitely had no interest in bearing a child.

They had selected me to father the child because I was the only young man they knew of who personally impressed both of them. That I wasn't damaging my genes with drugs and promiscuity.

The two women were well off and would not require financial support from me but they recently acquiesced, at both their mother's insistence, that I should retain parental contact with our child-to-be.

This occurred just as I began to regularly date you, Meg. In turn, I think you were impressed at the good opinion Deborah and Penelope had of me and I believe this influenced the development of our relationship into love and marriage."

- present -[date=2006]

Megan smoothed at her slacks and shyly looking away, replied.

"I remember thinking how unfair it was, of Deborah and I guess Penelope also, to treat you so shabbily. And, I can admit feeling, uhhmm, concerned? No.....Disappointed. That you and Deb would wind up leaving me behind. Just when you and I were starting our own relationship. I was grateful that all three of you made an effort to include me in your decision making and emotional bonding. From the get-go, even before we were engaged."

He smiled as he listened and complimented her with.

"You have never expressed jealousy of the time I give to Eliza."

I looked at the Doctor, who actually appeared interested. "As a matter of fact, the three women struck up a lasting friendship. We have often swap children to provide each couple with some discreet time away together."

Looking back at my wife. "Eliza considers you as her 'Other Mother'. Just as our four call Deb & Penney, their 'Auntie Mums' and all five children treat each other as full siblings. Our little one's adore Eliza as their older sister and she adores them in return."

Meg nods and with a sad-happy look agrees with me. "Yes, Eliza has been a good mummy's helper with our children. A real trouper and I believe the two of us have a good relationship. Certainly her mothers and I are now best of friends. With Joanne and Melody now in their teens. It is nice to have someone I can talk to, who just went through the experience a couple of years ahead of me."

I sighed as I must return the conversation back to the troubling, no, soul wrenching subject of my brother.

- flashback -[date=1994?]

"Once, when Charles and I got together for one of our infrequent bash-ups, Charlie complained that one of the many women he was casually fucking, casually shrugged off having recently endured the petty nuisance of another abortion. I don't think Charlie could be certain he was the father but he took it personally as another blow to his tormented ego.

"He and I, our friendship, our brotherhood, seemed to fall apart during this time. I think he resented it, when I had my daughter Eliza by my old girlfriend, Deborah and then Joanne by you Meg. Also I think, you were carrying Melody at that time. That both you women were willing to endure the pregnancies and bear my children. How it must have galled him! I was too selfish, too self-satisfied, to understand the depths of his anger.

- present -[date=2006]

Dr. Khurahasan nodded and sadly observed. "Unfortunately, a number of immature men measure themselves by the children they claim to have fathered. As Professor Alberta Petersen wrote. 'Fragile male egos are bolstered by the bragging rights for so many women ploughed, for so many sons seeded.'"

He leaned back in his executive chair, sighed, then continued, pointedly at me.

"I admire how intelligently you have worked through the trauma of discovering the truth of your brother's sordid activities. And yet do not reduce yourself to adolescent self-pity or infantile tantrums over this situation by blaming your wife."

"Having the maturity, the manhood, to avoid casting nasty, hypocritical aspersions on her personal morality."

I modestly shrugged my acceptance of his compliment and continued.

"That brings us up to the probable date of Byron's conception."

- flashback -[date=1997]

"I had been delayed in Rotterdam, trying to sort out a big mess between incompatible versions of network operating systems at Tetracomm's new subsidiary in the Netherlands. That week was when my family was putting on a big celebration for Great-Grammer's 88th birthday. You were there and so must have been Charlie. I think Deb and Penny were watching the girls for you? While I was stuck across the Channel, trying to knock some sense into those damn Dutch blockheads."

With honest anguish in her voice, my wife cried out "No, Robert. It can't be! During the dinner and toast for your Great-Grandmum, I became sick and wound up asleep in our hotel room."

She was trying so hard to sort out her muddled remembrances of one among scores of family parties and innumerable get-to-gethers. Valiantly trying to recover memories from almost a decade ago. I took her quivering, cold hands into mine to warm them up and held them firmly to reassure her, as she continued telling us what she could remember.

She bit her lower lip hard enough to leave a blood blister, then spoke tentatively "The only time I remember seeing Charlie was briefly before the cake was brought out. I think. I, I guess? I'm just not certain now! The room was small for such a big crowd. More people seem to know me then I remembered of them."

She whispered "I wish...Robert, I'm sorry but I feel guilty that I do not remember him better. It was the last time any of us saw Charles alive." Rubbing at her wet cheeks with the back of her hands, she thought a moment then continued. "What I do remember clearly was the next morning when I was vomiting into the throne. Then I was thinking there must have been something wrong with one of the hors d'oeuvre I sampled before dinner. A bad shrimp or something."

"All I had to drink was a sip or two of wine and then a flute of champagne for the toast. I sort of remember getting a little woozy while we were all singing Happy Birthday. Like I was hyperventilating. The next thing I can now distinctly remember, is waking up barfing into the hotel lav the next morning. I do not remember how I got there from the banquet or who had helped me."

"Once I'd emptied out my guts, I brushed my teeth and a gargle and a quick shower then went back to bed, until you arrived an hour or two later. I think?"

I cuddled her close to try to calm the sobs building in her shivering body.

She was still trying to sort out her mental confusion, so I went ahead and gave my version of those events.

"That next morning, I had finally arrived from the train station. Meg, you were still mal de mer but that cleared up quickly once you'd had some dry toast and juice for breakfast. Then we visited with the family at Aunt Nell's for the luncheon. Afterwards, we returned to the hotel for a very romantic evening. We both would come to believe that was when we had conceived our son!"

"During the luncheon at Aunt Nell's, a couple of people mentioned noticing that you had taken ill at the party the night before. They thought they had seen me, helping you from the banquet room, upstairs to your hotel room."

"Meg, you were across the room, chatting up several other mothers about tips for dealing with toddler's public tantrums. I think that is what I overheard of your conversation."

"I was happy someone had been of assistance when I wasn't there. It briefly crossed my mind that it must have been Charlie who rescued you, Meg. Even family members had a time telling us two apart unless the both of us were standing side by side."

"If he had not left so precipitously, I would have thanked him for assisting you to your room. I remember wondering what had called him away from the family celebration and that I was disappointed that he had not stayed overnight. I was hoping for the opportunity to talk to him. I wanted to try again to persuade him to get professional therapy for his depression."

"It was a few days later that we were officially notified with the shocking news of the death of my brother, in a terrible collision with a removers lorry outside Oxford. Eventually, the coroners inquiry would blame Charles for being too intoxicated to safely drive."

".................I try to accept the coroner's decision that it was an accident caused by excessive alcohol consumption."

- present -[date=2006]

"I think it is important to supply some of the missing pieces of this puzzle. Why I eventually had become suspicious about the circumstances of Byron's conception."

"After Charlie's death, when I would run into someone who had known him those last couple of years. First would come the shock of recognition. My bother and I were not identical twins but had many superficial similarities in appearance."

"Then they would flare up in anger if they assumed that I was Charlie. It turns out that not all of his sexual conquests had been consensual. At least two women had made claims that he must have used a date-rape drug on them."

The Doctor had a surprised look as he realized where I was going with this.

"But the authorities had not been able to conclusively prove the charges. Over several years, I have had the bad luck to be publicly accosted by two of his victims."

"Meg, frankly, I was too embarrassed to ever tell you about those strange confrontations. It was like at one those construction sites where they dig into an old buried bomb from the Blitz and it explodes!"

"Now I am left with tarnished memories of a brother I loved. Who turned out to have been a serial rapist. Including raping my beloved wife!"

12