All Comments on 'Brotherly Love Ch. 02 of 03'

by fanfare

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your writing style leaves a lot to be desired. The unimportant flashbacks detract and confuse the fucking story. 1*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

All I can say is what the fuck? I called her a cheater after ch. 1 but I was mistaken. Jeez what a thing to have to live with. Now waiting for the conclusion.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls. This is a 5* story

And well worth the writing and the reading.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
The writing style sucks

Sorry but these constant flashbacks and the changing fonts (Italics) really throw off the reader. There may be a story here but I lost interest in trying to wade through it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2*s

Too looong. Could have been told in 5 pages. Too ENGLISH . Your previous story set in Florida,much easier location to understand. Too broken up with too many flashbacks .

They slow the story down. After third one no help to our understanding your charecters. We got it already!

BBL what are you ? A masochist . This story is done. I just hope the author knows it.lol

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Ignore the trolls. This is a 5* story

Here's a crazy idea: State YOUR opinion and let others state THEIR opinion AND NOTHING ELSE!

<P>

A far more apt definition of a troll is an asshole who can't stand people having a different opinion from theirs, e.g., YOU!

fanfarefanfareover 10 years agoAuthor
chapter three available

If you go to my fanfare listing the third chapter has posted. My fault for the delays, I am still learning to use the resources of this site.

As for other criticisms of my experimental writing style for this story, I explain my reasoning in commentaries following chp 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I feel like the author is trying to sound too intelligent. Just write the story. Why would you include words in an erotica story that very few people know the meaning of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Italics for flashbacks suck.

I tried, but I can't read this story with all the italics. There is NO need for italics they annoy me so much I only read half of it.

There is also no need to telegraph the next passage a "flashback", having the date of when it happened is enough.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Your Writing Style Sucks***

The story is ok . Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can you vote "zero"?

I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

you put to much effort into the British theme.

i think the emphasis on that, has distracted you.

not your finest hour ...

i still love your work :)

can only give it 4 stars though.

xxxhugsxxx

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
Off the rails....

Too many flashbacks not needed, the lesbian couple who add nothing really and a weird lead is just a bit much..... 3****

fifteen16fifteen16over 7 years ago
No

No disrespect intended but flashbacks dominate this story, i like depth and detail to characters but this is to much for me. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t read any more yuk

So disjointed and uninteresting. Can’t see any need or interest in next chapter. Seek an editor and take lessons.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Still waiting

Still waiting to see where this is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Fragile male ego". I am just SO in love with this term. If a man can't suck it up then just tell him he has a fragile male ego. Real men suck it up. End of the argument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No.again details. Long repetitive meeting with current girlfriend and lesbians.

Why not confront her when first suspected.

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd piss on his grave.

The child would never know.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay12 months ago

So confusing and poorly written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous