Brotherly Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark stakes his claim in Jaimie.
2.7k words
4.64
110.1k
15

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers

"Ow, Mark, you're hurting me." I tried to pull my arms free but it was useless. He was holding on to me as if for dear life. I twisted my arms to get free but only succeeded in hurting myself more. "Mark, let me go!" I demanded.

Mark's eyes burned into mine. He was pissed. I had no idea what to do. I'd been mean to him, yes, but it wasn't like I'd ripped his heart out.

"You want me to let you go?" He asked through clenched teeth.

I nodded, tears starting to trickle down my cheeks. I was scared to death.

"Well, I'm sorry but I can't. I can't let you go because it won't get you out of my head. You are engraved into my brain forever. Night and day, all I can see is you. You make me crazy. You make me want to kill any guy that looks at you with sexual intentions. You make me want to kill your brother for all the shit he puts you through. I want to kill your parents for dying and leaving your brother in charge of you. I can't let you go. You're in my whole body. I breathe you. I smell your hair every morning when I wake up. Your eyes are the last thing I see when I fall asleep at night. Jaimie, I wouldn't let you go to save my own life."

My jaw fell slack. I tried to close it, but before I had a chance, Mark's mouth swooped down and attacked mine. His kiss was hot and hungry.

His arms went around my waist & lifted me off the ground. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist as his towel fell to the ground. He moved us to the bed and lay down on top of me. He kept kissing me as he reached under my shirt to pull his boxers off me.

My fingers ran through his hair as I kissed him back with all the strength I had left. He made me breathless. Oh god, I wanted him so bad.

His efforts to remove my boxers were finished quickly and his fingers found the soaking wet spot between my legs. The tingles had turned into pin pricks, and then stabs of pleasure as his finger entered me. I gasped and his lips found my throat. He licked and sucked his way down to the neck of my t-shirt. His other hand came out of nowhere and before I registererd what he was doing, he'd torn his shirt right off me. I wiggled my arms out of what was left of the sleeves and wrapped my arms back around him.

My fingernails dug into his back as his lips discovered my breasts. His tongue played with my nipples and then he drew one into his mouth and began to suck on it.

Before I knew it, two more fingers had joined the first one inside me. I bit my lip with pleasure as his fingers began working faster down below. I thought I was going to burst.

"Yeah baby, that's it... feel it, let it come." Mark murmured as he felt my orgasm coming.

I threw my head back into the pillows and let out a moan as my second orgasm crashed over me.

Marks fingers worked magic as I pulsed and squeezed them over and over.

But it wasn't over. Mark's mouth found mine again and his hand that was in me, pulled my hand down to touch him.

He was so hard and yet his skin was softer than anything I'd felt. I tried to wrap my fingers right around it, but I couldn't reach to touch them together. Oh he was big, and I knew it was going to hurt to have him in me, but it didn't matter. I needed him and he needed me. I ran my fingers up and down the shaft, gently squeezing and pulling.

Mark groaned and kissed me harder.

"Oh god," I breathed into his mouth and it felt like he sucked my breath away.

"Jaimie, I want to fuck you. Let me inside you Jaimes, I need to feel you around me." Mark whispered.

"Yes, oh yes, please, I need you in me so bad." I replied in a voice I could barely hear myself. I could feel the blood pounding in my ears. My body was somewhere I'd never been with it before and I felt lost but at the same time, I felt so right.

Mark brought his hand down to join mine and he moved himself so that the tip of his penis was at my opening. He let go and let me guide him in. I tried to pull him in hard, I wanted him in there so bad, but he restrained. He held himself back and entered me so slowly, so he wouldn't hurt me.

I gasped and felt tears sting at my eyes. It hurt, it felt so hot and I knew my virginity was letting him through. And then I felt another sensation, one of fullness, of total completeness.

Mark moved slowly, his mouth back on mine, kissing, licking, chewing. I cried out as he pulled back to the point of almost being out and then plunged back in hard. He started moving in and out harder now, more passionately, with more strength than I could handle.

"Ow, Mark, not so hard, gentle, be gentle." I pleaded as I tightened around him.

"Oh God, I can't. I've wanted this for so long, Jaimes, I'm sorry if I'm hurting you but I can't help myself." Mark's mouth was half on my cheek, half on my lips, and his words were muffled but I knew what he was saying.

I braced myself as the force of his thrusts increased. My heart raced, my eyes fluttered into the back of my head somewhere, and then it happened.

Mark came. He came hard. I had no idea what it would feel like, and I could feel every drop hit every inch inside me. He filled me with his cum. And it felt so hot and so good, that I had yet another orgasm. I couldn't stop myself.

Sounds escaped my lips that I'd never heard before. They sounded strangled, like some weird animal. The same noises slipped out of Mark's mouth too. He tried to kiss me, but our brains became detached from our bodies and neither of our orgasms seemed like they were going to stop.

I thought I would die, I couldn't catch my breath, my heart pounded in my stomach, my mouth dried up and I couldn't feel my legs anymore.

Mark's orgasm subsided and he regained control of himself. He leaned closer and kissed me as he slowly pulled out. I felt the head of his penis leave and suddenly I felt a rush of warm liquid pour out of me. I tried to clamp my legs together but they wouldn't move.

Mark lay down beside me, wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and then my nose.

My eyes fought to open, to look at him, but all I could do was smile as his lips found mine again.

"Yeah, it's okay, you sleep now, baby." I heard him murmur before I drifted off into a completely exhausted slumber.

***

We must have slept for hours. It was dark outside when I finally managed to drag my eyes open. I tried to sit up, but when I moved, I felt searing pain between my legs. Oh god, it was sore.

I looked over to see Mark with one arm up under his head and the other across his chest.

He didn't have any blankets covering him, so I took this opportunity to look him over. I felt a bit like I was spying on him, looking at him while he slept, but then as I thought about it, Mark was now my boyfriend, wasn't he? I had every right to look, right?

My eyes started at his shoulders. His broad muscular shoulders. Then down to his chest. I watched as his ribs expanded with his breathing. My gaze went lower, to his stomach. His rock hard, washboard stomach. I studied his navel, a nice neat, 'innie'. And that's where the little trail of dark hair started. I followed the hair down to there. The place where I'd wanted to be for as long as I could remember now. I examined the dark curly hair at the base of his penis and then took a moment to study the beast that had torn me asunder.

It was just laying there, so innocent looking. And then I saw the blood.

I gasped, and it woke Mark up immediately.

"What's wrong?" Mark jolted into a sitting position. "Jaimes, what's wrong?" He reached over to touch my arm and I jumped.

"Mark, oh my god... what happened?" I couldn't take my eyes off the stain on the bed between my legs.

"Oh, Jaimes, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Mark leaned over to try to look down there but I slid away from him.

"Ew! Don't look!" I cried and tried to get away.

"Wait, Jaimes, don't, it's okay."

"Mark, what is it? Who's is it?" I didn't know what to think, where would all of that come from? It didn't seem right.

"Jaimie, that's what happens on your first time. That's your virginity right there." He answered quietly.

"Yours too, huh?" I whispered.

"Yeah. Could be, but I'm pretty sure, that's all you." He reached over the side of the bed and handed me his towel. "Here, cover up and go hop in the shower. Go get cleaned up, I'll look after this."

I pulled the towel across my breasts and tried to slide off the bed, but I couldn't. I was really sore. A little whimper escaped my lips.

"Oh baby, hang on." Mark jumped to his feet and came around to my side of the bed. He reached out and lifted me right into his arms. I pulled the towel around behind me to cover us up as Mark headed for the bathroom.

"Are you okay? How bad is it?" Mark asked caringly as he set me to my feet beside the tub.

"It hurts." I admitted honestly. God did it hurt.

"Do you want me to look? Make sure its okay?" He offered as he reached into the tub and turned on the water. "Maybe you should have a bath, soak for a bit, might help." He suggested and reached into the linen closet for a fresh towel and wash cloth for me.

"Um, no, you don't need to look." My face flushed beet red. Yeah, that was the last thing I wanted him looking at right now.

"Okay, well, soak for a bit, and if you need me to help you up, just call me. I don't think Derek's home yet, so I'll leave the door open, okay?"

He offered me his hand to help me step into the tub. I kept my thighs clamped together and tried to bend just at the knee to step over the edge of the tub. I wasn't going to make it and I almost lost my balance, but Mark's hands clamped onto my waist and lifted me easily into the tub.

I let him hold me until I had slid down into the steamy water.

I gasped as the water touched the soreness between my legs and Mark pulled me back up a bit.

"You gonna be able to do this?" He asked quietly. Almost sounded guilty. He must have felt bad that he'd made me so sore.

"Yeah I think so, just let me inch down real slow okay?"

He nodded and at my command, helped me inch super slow into the water. Once my bum had touched the bottom of the tub, he let go of my waist and stood back up.

"Jaimes,-" He started to apologize but I cut him off.

"Mark, don't. It's okay. I'm fine. And it was totally worth it okay? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I swear." I smiled at him and he leaned down to kiss me full on the mouth.

"If you say so. But call me if you need me. I'll be here in a flash okay?" He kissed me again and then lingered.

I wanted to kiss him back, keep kissing him, and never let him go, but I couldn't keep him there, leaning over the tub like that.

I reached up and put my arm around the back of his neck. I pulled down hard on him until he lost his balance. His hand shot out and landed in the tub to steady himself. I kept pulling until he climbed into the bath with me. He sat down facing me, his legs on either side. He carefully lifted my legs to lay them over his and slid me closer to him until our stomachs were almost touching. He wrapped his arms around me as I pulled his face closer to mine again.

"Oh Mark," I gasped as he began to lick my lips slowly.

"Yeah baby, me too." He whispered and then gasped as he felt my fingers brush against his thigh on their way down lower. He slid back a bit to let me gain access and my fingers found him, already hard again. I squeezed him and ran my hand up and down the shaft.

He groaned and his hands found my breasts. He squeezed and kneaded and pulled on them. He cupped them and brought his mouth down to taste them. He licked and nibbled and sucked.

I pulled and squeezed and slid my fingers over across the opening at the top. He groaned and sucked on my breasts harder as I began to play harder with him too.

One of his hands started to make it's way lower and I sucked in a quick breath as I realized where his fingers were headed.

"Its okay baby, I'll be so gentle, I promise." He cooed as his fingers began to massage the outside lips. It felt strange, under the water like that, but at the same time, it felt so good too.

His fingers traced along the outer edges and spread my lips open gently. I sucked in a breath and held it as I felt the tips of two fingers easing into me again. I let the breath out and relaxed, feeling him inside me again. It felt like the bath water had gone in with him too, which felt warm and soothing.

He continued to finger me cautiously as my hand began its work too. I squeezed him hard and then softer. I pulled the skin up and pushed it down. I kept it up until Mark told me to stop. At the same time, he had me throbbing around his fingers again. I ached for him to be inside me once more.

"Marky, will you do it slow and careful this time?" I asked hestitantly as I pressed him against my lips.

"Yeah Jaimes, nice and slow." He nodded and began to slide himself into me.

Again, I gasped as the size of him stretched me and filled me so tightly.

"Oh wow." I commented breathlessly as Mark began to rock us back and forth, working himself in farther each time. I could feel the water swirl around my lips and some get sucked in each time he pulled back far enough. When he pushed in again, the water would squirt out around him.

I almost giggled at the sensation and Mark grinned.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Mark whispered as he leaned closer for more kissing.

"Oh yeah. And you swear you've never done this before? You must have been born to do this, it feels so amazing." I reached around and held him closer to me, hugging his hips with my hands. He put his hands on my hips too and together we pushed and pulled each other closer nice and slow.

"This has been all saved for you baby. I swear." Mark promised and pushed his tongue into my awaiting mouth.

***

So far so good? I'm still in love with these two no matter how many times I read this story!

COMMENTS PLEASE! Let me know how I'm doing!

Thanks,

Myalyn

Myalyn
Myalyn
48 Followers