Brothers and Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were both in such new territory. It was slow and tender but although they both only realised it later, never awkward.

Jake made his way up his sister's breasts finally taking her left nipple into his mouth and slowly sucking on it. He could hear his sister inhale sharply as he slowly started tonguing it. His hand slowly moved downward. He ran his hands lightly over her beautiful silken stomach; feeling the luxurious texture and wondering how she managed to be in such amazing shape yet still seem so soft and perfect.

He swapped breasts after some time, noticing that her right breast was almost sparkling in a sheen of his saliva. He went about licking her nipple and the rest of her breast in the same, slow, tender, methodical way. His hand slowly started to make wider and wider circles on his sister's belly, switching from just touching her skin, to pressing down with more force, to dragging his nails lightly over her skin.

Carmen couldn't believe the feelings that were shooting through her body. It wasn't fireworks; there wasn't raw animalistic passion but a slow flash burn under her skin that just continued to grow. It was building and building and she understood why she had heard her brother was so good in bed. He wasn't rushing, he was relishing ever second. He seemed to instinctively know what she wanted even when she didn't exactly know herself and she felt herself responding to him like she had never responded to anyone else. His hand slipped below her belly button, slowly and lightly tracing his fingers over her sensitive flesh, raising goose bumps everywhere he touched. His hand was touching the edge of the towel that was still covering her. She knew he was happy just to fondle and kiss her breasts and in spite of that or because of it she wanted more. Her stomach tensed and she drew it in as a reflex and then more purposefully shifted herself up. She was sure he would pick up on the queue.

Jake did pick up on the queue, he knew what she wanted and right now he would have given her anything and everything she wanted. It wasn't the fact that he wanted it to go further to satisfy his own urges, though of course it did play a minor role. He wanted to bring her pleasure, at the end of the day she was still his sister and he wanted to bring her all happiness and pleasure he could. He wanted this to be as good as possible, better than anything she had ever had. He moved his mouth to the gap between her breasts slowly licking up and down the exquisitely soft skin there as he moved his hand further down, finally his hand slipping under the towel.

Carmen knew it was coming; she was trying not to force her hips up and make contact with her brother's hand. His pace was almost maddening, his was so measured and so sure. She was impressed but getting more turned on by the second.

Jake let his hand slip further down, just missing his sister's pussy and feeling the warm, soft flesh of her inner thighs. He couldn't help but take a handful and squeeze and for the first time her heard his sister let out a little excited moan. That moan went straight through him, he was tempted to plunge straight in but he reigned himself in. He ran his hand back the other way, lightly sliding his hand over his sister's pussy for the first time ever. He could feel the moisture and heat coming off of her and knew she was extremely turned on. He didn't know if it was what he was doing, the fact that they were siblings or a combination of the two but he didn't care in the slightest.

His hand came to rest on her opposite leg and he could still feel the moisture all over her leg. She was obviously even more turned on then he had previously thought. He felt a glow in himself at the thought. When he focused again he realised that it was time. He looked down and saw that the towel had ridden down some and he could make out the part where her pubic hair should have started. There was no stubble which meant his sister must have shaved recently. The fact that the image of his sister shaving her pussy didn't occupy his thoughts for more than a few seconds spoke volumes for the situation they were in.

Carmen could feel her brother moving his hand back across her legs and knew he was going to touch her. The towel she had been wearing was sliding off and she gave a little shake that helped it on its way. It uncoiled itself from around her and slipped to the floor leaving her completely naked for her brother for the first time. In the flesh at least. She noticed that his eyes hadn't left hers however, they didn't even flinch. She felt his hand slowly move over her pussy as he pushed his whole hand flat against her feeling the heat and wetness. He cupped her pussy for a moment more then slowly moved his middle finger down, sliding it up and down her pussy. She couldn't wait for him to be inside her and couldn't help shut her eyes as he slowly pushed his middle finger into her.

Jake watched in fascination at the look on his sister's face as he slowly slid his middle finger into her. A moan escaped from deep within her chest and she clamped her eyes shut. There had been a tenseness in her beautiful features that had changed to a mixture of rapture and lust. He thought the look transformed her features to something beyond beautiful. He had slid his finger into her for the second time when he realised just how soaked she really was. Her wetness was pooling around his finger and was trickling down her pussy every time he was pulling out. He finally looked down and his cum churned in his balls at the sight of his finger sliding into his younger sister's shaved pussy. He shifted his eyes back to his beautiful sister's face and noticed her gaze had followed his up from the same scene.

He saw the look of love mixed in with lust and knew he would do anything to see it again. He slowly moved his finger, covered in her wetness, out of her pussy and moved it up to her stiff clit. He felt her shiver violently as he made contact. The shivers continued but eventually slowed down. He knew his sister was close but he wanted to make it last. He wanted to make it last forever.

Carmen knew she was going to have an incredible orgasm. They weren't even having sex, not even oral sex but she was more turned on then she had ever been before. If they ever had sex she didn't know how she would do it. She'd pass out. Her body was taking control now, she was rotating her hips in time to her brother's hand that was slowly and deftly stimulating her clit. She knew he was prolonging the moment, stretching it, making it last and she wanted the same thing. She wanted the same thing but her body had other ideas. It needed release and it was going to get it. She stated to hump her hips against his hand as her pussy began to cream itself at an increasing rate.

Jake knew his sister was almost there, he could feel her insistence in every shift of her hips and the way in which her whole body was tensed up waiting for release. He picked up his speed and felt his sister respond. He shot a look down at her pussy again and saw that his hand was glistening with her. He continued to watch as his hand picked up speed of its own accord. His sister was breathing hard and it was becoming ragged. She started to groan and her body started to shake underneath him as the first little wave of her orgasm went off. Suddenly the groaning stopped her whole body tensed and he felt wetness begin to cover his hand. He didn't watch though, his gaze shot up to watch his little sister cum for the first time.

Her eyes slammed shut as she arched her back pushing herself harder against his hand, her right hand shot out and covered his own as she continued to shake but she didn't utter a sound. Her mouth opened and formed an almost perfect O as she silently screamed through her orgasm. She was literally bucking beneath him and he could feel her wetness literally pouring out, splashing over and around his hand. He couldn't believe the power of her orgasm and watching it from a foot away was one of the most incredible experiences of his life. Jake watched the release and rush of emotions across her face as her breathing started up again ragged and loud as she began to come down the other side.

"Oh my God, oh my God." Carmen managed to pant out a few times as her intense orgasm slowly began to roll out of her body.

She was still shaking uncontrollably as the after effects washed over her body. She opened her eyes and looked into her brother's knowing that things would never be the same. She looked into his eyes and saw them shining and bright with what had just happened and she felt so safe and complete it scared her.

Jake seemed to know what to do without thinking about it. He slowly drew his hand away and shifted up the bed and brought his sister close to him. She came willingly and they both cuddled together and Carmen forgot her worries. It felt so good, so comforting, so perfect. She couldn't worry and she surrendered herself to it and she felt her brother kiss the top of her head then get comfortable.

Her breathing eventually managed to reach a normal pace and she focused on the sound of her brother's heart beneath her. Her head was on his chest and the sound of his rhythmic heart beat slowed her own. She was exhausted, physically and emotionally and drifted off.

****

Carmen woke up feeling the warmth of her brother around her. She slowly shifted her head and looked up to see her brother staring down at her with loving, kind eyes.

"How long was I out?" Carmen asked looking down sheepishly.

"About an hour." Jake replied, loving the feeling of his sister lying back down on his chest. It felt comfortable and right.

"That was so intense Jake. It was amazing, thank you so much."

"It was my pleasure." Jake replied honestly kissing his sister's head again, loving the way she smelt.

"Oh shit, what about you?" Carmen asked, shocked. He must be so pent up after everything had happened and she had just left him. They had been there an hour, he must have been going crazy but he just laughed.

"I'm fine Car, this was all about you. I don't want anything in return." Jake replied honestly.

"I'm still sorry, it must have been hard." Carmen replied blushing at the unintended pun.

"It was but not like you think." Jake winked and laughed and Carmen joined in.

And suddenly the spell was broken. They were no longer lovers; they were once again brother and sister. Neither of them felt saddened about reverting back, it felt just as good, just as right.

Carmen got up and went over to look at her phone and stopped as she caught sight of herself in the mirror. Her hair was dishevelled and sticking to her face in places, she still had a slight sheen of sweat over her entire body and she could feel where her cum had splashed over her thighs and was now dried.

"Wow, I look like a mess." She said laughing.

"You obviously don't know what a mess really looks like." Jake added as she looked over her shoulder at him.

Carmen saw that his eyes were roving over her body and focusing on her bum. She turned slowly and gave him his first real unimpeded look. She saw his stomach muscles tighten and his six pack rise through his skin as he took in her. She saw his eyes quickly shoot from her face to her breasts and finally her shaved pussy. They were quickly back to her eyes though as if not wanting to offend her.

"Look Jake." She whispered, wanting to give him something for what he had given her. And wanting him to appreciate her, she loved the feeling.

Jake did what was asked of him as he looked at his sister's perfect body, her soft curves, her perfect breasts and her hot little shaved pussy. He got hard very quickly, a fact that Carmen did not fail to notice. Finally he looked back up at his sister's eyes and grinned sheepishly. Her grin was more one of satisfaction, thrilled that he was so enamoured with what he was seeing. Jake finally rose from the bed to go back to his room.

"Again, you obviously don't know what a mess really looks like." He walked over slowly to her and they hugged and even though she had had an immense orgasm the feeling of her brother's hard cock rubbing up against her stomach crashed through her. She wanted it, she wanted more but she knew they had to get ready.

"Cindy told me you're picking up Kaeda and Hannah tonight?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah I am, but.." Jake started but was cut off mid sentence.

"No buts Jake. What we do together is amazing and special but I don't want it to effect what happens in our lives. Go pick them up and don't feel like you have to hold back for me. I really don't want you to do that." Carmen said the words and as she did she realised they were the truth. "And Kaeda would totally kick my ass if she knew I was the one standing in her way." She grinned at her brother who managed a smile in return.

"You're my sister, her kung-fu may be way strong but I'll still take her down if she ever tried." Jake replied seriously.

"As long as I'm your number one girl." Carmen said reaching up and kissing his cheek. It was odd, the kiss was a mixture of sisterly and lover and she decided to embrace it.

Jake was surprised that she had admitted it so freely but he knew, she was definitely his number one girl, sister or not.

"You'll always be number one." Jake whispered as they both pulled away rather reluctantly.

Jake left the room with a last glance at his beautiful naked sister and she turned back to look at herself in the mirror. She looked herself over more carefully and her brother's words came to mind. She looked a little dishevelled but definitely not a mess. She looked like she was glowing. She smiled as she thought she really was glowing, in more ways than one.