Brothers and Sisters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen finally pulled away from the kiss as they both gasped for air then slowly slid her finger out of her friend's tight little cunt.

They all stood for a second, shock, sexual tension and the smell of three beautiful, sexy and extremely wet and horny girls seemed to swirl around the room. Carmen and Cindy shared a little smile and Cindy winked at her friend while Kate struggled for words then grinned at her in appreciation.

"Fuck. Ok." She said putting the camera down shakily as shaking with desire from having just participated then watched Carmen finger their Japanese friend. "Fuck. Ok." She repeated herself clearly confused by lust.

"How about we put on a porno, I think we could all use some release." Carmen said as she turned her back to Kate and hesitated while looking at Cindy slowly slid her middle finger into her mouth and sucking off her friend's juice covering her finger.

Cindy's eyes widened in shock and stared at her friend who winked at her again. Cindy's face broke into a surprised but pleased smile. She nodded her head as she chuckled to herself as Carmen grinned back.

"Ok, fuck the porn, let's just masturbate." Kate suggested sliding a chair to the bed and taking her seat.

"Ok." Carmen agreed returning to the bed next to Cindy as they watched Kate quickly and almost roughly slide two fingers of one hand into her pussy while her other hand went to her clit and frantically began to rub.

Cindy and Carmen followed suit, the Asian girl rubbing her clit and pulling hard on the nipples while Carmen slowly slide her middle finger into her cunt, the same one that had been in Cindy's pussy and started to rub her clit with her other hand.

This was different from what they had ever done and all three girls knew it. They'd masturbated together before and even watched each other but now they were fingering and rubbing themselves expressly so that they could watch and be watched by their friends. All three girls eye's roamed over the other two, going from eyes, to breasts to fingers quickly working at their pussies. The atmosphere was charged with lust and all three girls knew they would cum so soon. Cindy was first. The other two slowed down their own masturbation to watch their Asian friend orgasm. Cindy quickly began to moan and moan as she roughly pulled on her nipples and her hand almost blurred as she rubbed her clit in tiny circles. She was so turned on as she looked up and saw her two friends slowly rubbing themselves as they obviously stared at her, no pretence about what they were doing that she started to cum. Like with her sister she seemed to keep cumming and cumming and soon her pussy began to gush covering her hand and pouring out, running down in between her legs and all over Carmen's bed.

Kate having seen this increased her pace, finger fucking herself quickly whilst rubbing her clit and it seemed that as soon as Cindy had come down from her orgasm Kate starting going up. She started humping her hand and started panting interspersing it with grunts and groans of pleasure. Carmen knew she was close and was barely touching herself knowing that if she did she would cum. She wanted to watch Kate cum first then be watched as she orgasmed. Kate suddenly went rigid as she started to cum on her two fingers.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed twice then both girls watched as her orgasm raced through her and she shuddered and moaned whilst riding her hand.

Finally after a few more seconds she had ridden out her orgasm and with a final few shudders she shook her head, pulled her hand from her pussy and slowly started to lick up and down her fingers looking directly into Carmen's eyes almost willing her to cum.

Having watched Kate and Cindy cumming had brought Carmen to the brink. She had never been through the amount of stimulation as she had that day. First jerking off her brother, being interrupted. Masturbating in the shower, interrupted again. Then her older sister tanning naked with them, taking pictures and messing around with her two friends and finally fingering another girl for the first time, one of her best friends. Watching Kate licking her fingers covered in her cum with a huge grin plastered over her face and knowing both her best friends were watching her finger herself and waiting for her to cum pushed her so far over the edge it resulted in the biggest orgasm of her life to date.

She slid two fingers into her pussy and whilst rubbing her clit in fast little circle's she felt her orgasm begin to crash over her. A scream built up quickly inside her and soon she was screaming her lungs out in passion as she fucked her pussy with her fingers. She couldn't control herself and for the first time started to gush all over her fingers. Instead of it hindering her or surprising her it just spurred her on and she was gushing with such force, such built up sexual tension that it burst around her two fingers covering her hand, going all over her bed and even covering her taut flat stomach. She didn't know how long it went on for; she couldn't have told you anything else except for the magnificent pleasure that was thundering through her body. She hit her second orgasm somewhere along the line after she had finally stopped gushing and she began to groan loudly, not having enough energy left to scream. Finally she could feel the orgasm began to subside after what could have been minutes or hours and as the last few aftershocks shook her gorgeous body she promptly passed out.