All Comments on 'Brother's Secrets'

by XXNoraJeanXX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are fucking sick in the head writing this

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awful!

Simply awful. Horrible writing. Incredibly bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...placement of this story is difficult

This is an awkward story for many. While it has its place, the category you placed it in may cause problems for proper appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*

Does he suck Satan's cock in Part 2?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Well, I made almost half of the first page and they crapped out.

What drivel. It turns me on, NOT! Not even a tingle. So I quit reading it but decided to comment.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

I agree with BF, did almost exactly the same thing. I'm no expert on D/S, but I think this takes it beyond the pale. He's totally pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF

What is with all the BDSM stuff getting dropped in the Incest section?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

What a stemming pile of shit. Couldn't finish.

All: kind of interesting how the male protagonist in this storie repeats again and again that he is strait despite loving to suck cock, get pegged, filled with cum...

Can anyone say the word "projection"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow, great story.....

Ignore the some other comments, very good story love the beginning. It was a natural

start and a good finish but will be interested to see a few more "adventures" with bro and sis, maybe even with the ex involved...:)0

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A good story

Travis' sexual relationship with his ex surprised me a bit, as did what happened later with his sister. This clearly isn't a story that will satisfy everyone's tastes, but so be it. This story doesn't exactly fit my tastes either, but I do love the dialogue you wrote for Travis and Payton - was realistic, and their relationship and how Payton (although initially shocked) helped him out, speaks about their sibling bond. I think her advice about a therapist is good, so that Travis can sort out for himself what he wants/needs for future relationships - including whether BDSM is a requirement. Though I do feel kindly towards Travis and hope his future relationships go better.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Blue Balls!

I got stuck for a minute on the early blue balls paragraph! This isn't possible unless there is a medical problem. I thought dumb female writer, HA! Then I read on and it was a medical problem needing BIG TIME shrink! The poor bastard was very sick in the head!!!

rfhh1959rfhh1959almost 9 years ago
So hot

I have fantasized so many times to be a submissive and to have it be taboo also very hot

OwlBearOwlBearalmost 8 years ago
Unnecessarily vile comments

Hey NoraJean! I must admit the topic took me by surprise and the usual spelling, grammar, pronoun mixup and word repeats took away from your work, but in the end? (No pun intended! Lol) In the end, I enjoyed the fuck out of it! Very creative idea and as always, you nailed the sex and I was able to stand beside the bed and watch the siblings discover more about their own internal workings as it took place. It's a toss up where this tale belongs (bdsm fans would be upset that incest was in their section and the incest lovers dislike the bdsm tones....sometimes you can't win as a writer!) but I truly enjoyed your story. I would agree with your bio take that the nasty comments and low ratings (from "Anonymous" because everyone is braver and viler under guise of secrecy) would be from homophobes and bdsm haters. Ignore them. If they can't be constructive and offer help but only spew shit, they don't deserve a second thought. I liked it. A lot. Get yourself an editor before posting more, but I DO hope you continue writing and posting your work! I'm a fan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXXNoraJeanXX@XXNoraJeanXX
No one has any right to steal and publish any of my writing in sections or in entirety. Anyone I find doing so I will pursue legal action. Currently working on a second part to Captivating Sin. I write as a hobby. I have never had and will never have any incest relations. ...