All Comments on 'Browser History Ch. 01'

by stlgoddessfreya

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This must continue

More!!!!

sober71sober71about 10 years ago
Love it

Please don't leave us there, it's to good to stop now, so sexy and fun. Part two

soon please

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03about 10 years ago
Exciting

Now that story is fun!!! How exciting it must have been for our heroine to realize the things she had been watching could all become reality at the drop...um...of her knickers...this story is too good, especially for a first effort, for you to leave us in the lurch. We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ditto!!

I agree with the other comments. This was very sexy and stimulating, yet it was a lot of fun. You have a very good writing style and you MUST continue!

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 10 years ago
Love the Pacing

Keep going! I'm interested in this story, plus some college stories with the same character.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done!

I am not into reluctance, but clearly he is stimulating her in a way that will lead to her compliance. Your style is terrific, please continue.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 10 years ago
Good start!

A short but very well paced first effort. You have a good grasp of the basics, making this an enjoyable and hot read. Mr. Peterson is firm, clever, and just enough of a dick to give her what she needs. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Insightful

"...I liked it all so much because I wanted men and women both and porn was a pretty safe way to get that without having to confront any uncomfortable truths."

Decidedly insightful. Beautiful attention to detail - so much so that I wonder how much truth is in it... Regardless, a very impressive first step. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please!

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great start.

keep it coming

Screenwriter66Screenwriter66about 10 years ago
You put me in the mind of your character...

I'm new to the website, and most of what I've read so far has been disappointing, but this beginning chapter was startlingly arousing. I think what makes it work so well for me is not the particular sexual acts or the reluctance/non-consent... but rather that you continually describe how each moment feels for your protagonist and make the context for each act really clear. Erotica is sexy in so far as I get a feel for who the characters are and what it is specifically about the situations or sexual acts (their experience, memories, feels) that allows it to have such a profound effect on them. You didn't just tell me she had a great orgasm...you both told me why (her character and previous experiences) and told me what it felt like (convulsions, ha ha) Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Varied thoughts

At first I really liked it, it came across as a real memory and seemed well written.

Then when the heat turned up, it turned into a fantasy. This guy doesn't bother to ask if she is virgin or on the pill, he doesn't suggest a condom. He just comes across like a hardup single guy.

As a first effort, it's very good, but if you are going to try to write about realism then keep it real. If you are trying to sell it as fantasy, then don't bother with the "Do you remember 1996?"

I want you to understand, it's a very nice concept as a story. In time, as you develop as a writer, you will understand what you can do and what you shouldn't do. There is one intrinsic concept that you might want to consider. It's actually very helpful to new writers, it's deals with when you

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Very nice.

Well-written and hot! Great story!

rombo034rombo034over 9 years ago

Really good idea and brilliant build up.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 9 years ago
Great 1st Chapter

Before I head off to eagerly read Chapter 2, a few notes about this one. GREAT! I loved the "Do you remember 1996" and how you brought back memories of what it was like to surf for porn on a dial-up modem, the anticipation of waiting for that next picture to load. . . great fun! Good handle on reluctance, too. She's both eager and shy at the same time. Great job!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Big 5

Just wrap her hand around it and she'll put in her cunt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous