All Comments on 'Bruises Ch. 19-20'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

I love this series. Slowly developed, but true. keep going

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 15 years ago
Me too!

I'm getting kinda sore down there, too.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
And the heat turns up!

Bravo - just as newlyweds do, after that first romantic night, Walt and Peggy-Mom are beginning to fulfill their desires, bringing the story up a notch or two in temperature. Beautifully written scenes of lovemaking, putting us right in the room with them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
moms facial

peggy mom should have taken a few facials from her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"What makes you think I'm going to do anything?" he grinned. "Because I can see your thing sticking up under your robe," she said and squeezed his erection. "My thing?" he said. "Yes, your thing. Don't make fun of me. It's just the way I am."

This is a marvelous continuation of a great series. I love the bantering that Walt and his mother engage in, as shown in the quote above. Once a boy's fucked his mother and son and mom settle into their new relationship of constant hot incestuous fucks, they become playful and funny, like a couple of newlyweds. Walt knows that his mother's warm wet cunt is for him, his mom knows that her boy's big hard cock is for her, so they're both free and easy in their minds. Like any son in his position, Walt loves that his fat hard on's got a new home--his own mother's twat--where it's safe and protected and loved and where he can blow his young balls whenever he feels like it. (Except when his mom's twat is a little sore from all the pounding and slamming he's given it.) There's not a shred of awkwardness between them and there's never even a hint of stupid "guilt." Guilt? What for? Mom and son are doing what comes naturally and they're enjoying the best fucks of their lives by far. The fact that Walt's stuffing and stretching the same cunt he came out of with the cock his mom gave birth to thrills them through and through. When the boy unloads his hot balls and fills his mother with a huge geyser of his warm creamy semen he grunts and she moans in ultimate satisfaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous