All Comments on 'Bruises Ch. 21-22'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
KathiKathiover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your comments and support

I enjoyed your comments and especially the nearly 100 emails I received. I'll try and get back to you all. If you keep reading, I'll keep writing. Kathi

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 15 years ago
Exceptional Story.

There is not much to be said about this truly exceptional story, that hasn't been said already. The charactors could be explored a little more. The only thing I can think of is that they move somewhere new and start all over and she relents and desides to let Walt get her pregnaunt. That would be great. After all it's just a very well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice, very nice.

This is a good story. We (the readers) could have done with a little more explanation in Martin's note about WHY he moved out, but the bit about Peggy choosing not to make the phone call was neatly written. Still, there are some details which would need to be addressed if you choose to write a sequel. Namely, minor issues like getting a divorce, getting married (or not), etc, etc, etc. Overall, a rather nice story.

-- KK in Texas

ProfWriterProfWriterover 15 years ago
Super story!!!

Note to anonymous in Texas. She and Martin were never married so no divorce necessary.

Thanks, Kathi. You are the best. Keep writin'.PW

stevaroonistevarooniover 15 years ago
Very good work. Worth the wait, I thought.

Sure, it's fantasy, but I liked the ending. As appropriate an ending as could be. Tied-up loose ends, and a bit of happiness. I really enjoyed the compact pattern of the chapters (though some of 'em might have been combined).

desibandhudesibandhuover 15 years ago
awesome ..

loved your story ..... well we will keep reading your stories .. as long as you keep writing them.. :)

justdrejustdreover 15 years ago
fantastic

superb stoory

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
A Lovely, Romantic Story

Now that we have come sadly to the end of this story, looking back and seeing it as a whole, I can only stand and applaud. Kathi, you have created a beautiful story that I think will only grow in popularity and one I will return to time and again. You create vivid, realistic characters that are all too rare these days in any genre. I look forward to future works and will keep my fingers crossed that someday we might hear more from Walt and Peggy-Mom.

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful !!

The title says it all, Kathi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bruises

i love it!!!!! please more!!!!

myass_yourhandmyass_yourhandalmost 14 years ago
Aww!

I just read this whole series in one sitting....my seat is now wet. Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

definetly needs more, they have a life to share

venus_canvenus_canover 12 years ago
What more can I add that Others havent said already

Except to say this is certainly one of the more brilliantly written stories that I very recently came across. I admire your writing style Kathi and love the way the sentences flow so well together that it feels like a cascading stream.

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Story with more than sex, It's a Love Story

I found myself rooting for Walt and Peggy's relationship. At times the writing made me smile and even gave me a feeling of elation for a relationship that even though it was based upon an ilicit relatiuionshio, was born of true and deep love between a man and a woman, Exceptionally well written.

CPBaudelaireCPBaudelairealmost 12 years ago
Absolutely lovely - A real standout

Very well done, in all respects. The sex was erotic and loving, the story compelling. Wish I had found your work sooner, but I can't complain. There aren't many better story tellers on the site, in my opinion. I hope you would consider revisiting Walt and Peggy Mom at some point, because there's still some room to explore in this story. Thanks for a wonderful submission.

DianaCarterDianaCarteralmost 11 years ago
Exquisite story

The characters were so well defined, the story so well told, that for a moment I forgot you were describing a mother-son relationship, taboo for many, not for moi. I have read many, many stories of this kind, but this series of scenes are the best in my book. You definitely should consider writing more of this type, as I see that it is the only series you have touched the subject. Please explore the siblings, the mother in law angles. But above all, keep writing, you are very good at it. Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
BRUISES......... HEALED.

Excellent & Exceptional, that's Kathi for you. lol.

I usually avoid this category.A lot of ' no-brainer ' stroke stories.But, I am exploring your work,alphabetically.

An incest romance , not sex. In fact there wasn't a shred of sex in this story , for me. It was loving making at its best.Pure & gentle .Born of love.

Gave 5 twinklers to every chapter.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago

THERE ARE NO BRUISES,

THERE IS NO PAIN.

IT'S JUST YOUR TOUCH,

YOUR LOVE , I CRAVE.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 8 years ago

thank you for a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what the last three commenters posted

and then some

the fancy restaurant and public recognition

put this tale up in Ranks

well done

bazreids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Peggy-Mom and Walt

BRAVO...BRAVO...BRAVO!!! MAGNIFICENT KATHI! THANK YOU FOR A TRULY GREAT STORY. I KNOW THAT THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION,BUT, I FOUND MYSELF WISHING THESE TWO PEOPLE A BEAUTIFUL FUTURE TOGETHER. THERE STORY ENDED PERFECTLY. WELL DONE KATHI.... WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

long but sweet 10 stars and more chapters

badmommy71badmommy71about 8 years ago
soooooooooo beautiful!

Mothers and sons are made for each other! We give birth to them. We raise them. We love them. We sometimes fall in love with them. We welcome them back into our bodies when they fall in love with us. We welcome their hot boy cream in our mommy holes and give birth to their babies! Its a love that defies society but its the purest love you can imagine! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
exquisite, lovely, and all the other good words--5 stars!

Kathi should be particularly proud of the praise from badmommy, who certainly knows whereof she speaks. This magnificent model of modern motherhood has been getting her brains fucked loose by her big strong son Zach for a few years now, and the incestuous fuckbuddies and giddily happy lovers have not the slightest intention of stopping. They deserve all our heartfelt admiration, and they certainly have mine. In her bio, badmommy confides, "what makes me cum the most is when my son shoots his hot cum in my hot wet mommy hole. he always says i love you mom when he cums in me." What a lucky guy. Whenever young Zach feels the need, he has his own mother's mommy hole, his own mother's glorious cunt, the same cunt he came out of, to blow his hot young balls into. And badmommy treasures her boy's creamy semen, can't get enough of the precious stuff. How many boys do you think would love to have a mother like the estimable badmommy?

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Excellent

absolutely loved reading this story. Thank you so much

SensualleeSensualleeabout 7 years ago
So Good

It moved me, I sort of felt like I was a participant in an extra ordinary love story. I identified with each emotion and action, cried in spots and rejoiced in spots. In my mind there was only one thing left out. You should have included the action where she threw the diaphram in the trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful writing

Beautiful, sensuous, sensitive writing!

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Outstanding

A beautiful series.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Wow

Great series and I loved the way it was brought along and thank you for keeping it just the two of them and not have threesomes and orgies and gang bangs like other writers do and try continue saying it's a love story. Good job.

Nestar47Nestar47about 5 years ago
A great story

It was so nice to read a story that was believable about two people and not the usual multiple gang bang and sex orgies that some of the writers use because they have no imagination. Thank you

Undertaker1953Undertaker1953almost 4 years ago

Nice story well writen but the ending was easy to see coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long, but a great story. Us Marines can be softies too, especially when s good woman wants our love and loves us back. Great job. Your editing needs a little work , but overall, a good story.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ALREADY love story. Love knows no bounds!!

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I just finished this long, involved story and I must tell you, it was extremely well written. You words painted wonderfully elaborate pictures, some romantic and many erotic. It is a masterpiece. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was so nice to read a story that was believable about two people Nicely written could easily see them in my mind

01Timber6701Timber67almost 2 years ago

Well written ,, it had a few minor oops here and there one was the name Karen instead of Peggy and a few her instead of his ,, but other than that the story moved along great ,, well done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love that you ended the story “TheBeginning”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous