Bru's Girls Ch. 09

Story Info
Last call in Hollywood; photo shoot with a princess.
3.9k words
4.67
14.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought this was supposed to be girls' night out," Mia Tyler said.

"It is," Liv said. "Why?"

"What's he doing here?" She pointed out Elijah Woods standing at the bar.

"He's not the one we need a break from. Besides, they're leaving day after tomorrow."

Christine Astin nudged Amy. "What's wrong with Nicki?"

"She's mad. She hasn't gotten laid in de past few weeks."

"Oh. Good reason."

They were at the Viper Room. Liv and Christine invited the girls out for a going-away celebration. Thi, Alyssa and Beth were on the dance floor, while Amy and Nicki stayed at the booth.

"Imagine my surprise when I looked over here and saw you. Hello, angel."

Amy tilted her head back to find Ryan Reynolds standing behind her. "Hi, Ryan."

"Care to dance?" She bit her lip. "Come on. You know I don't bite." A smile tilted the corner of her mouth as she stood and followed him into the crowd.

"How does Amy know Ryan Reynolds?" Liv asked.

"Because she fucked him," Nicki replied.

"Good way to know somebody," Mia said. "Speaking of bodies . . ." As a group, they turned to see a cute up-and-coming actor walk by. "That's one I wouldn't mind being naughty with."

*****

"Hi, I'm looking for Amy Brouchard."

Asher turned to find a pretty brunette. He smiled. "Hey, chere. Amy's outta town at de moment."

"Damn. My agent was supposed to call her. I'm Ann Hathaway." She held out her hand.

"Asher Brouchard, Amy's brother." He captured her hand. "You have beautiful eyes."

"Thank you." She blushed. "Do you have any idea when she'll be back?"

He shrugged. "Two or tree days."

"I need to be in London then." She put her head in her hands. "This is so not good."

"How'd you hear bout Amy?" He wiped at an imaginary spot on the bar.

"Through Elijah Woods. He knew I needed photos for a magazine layout and gave me her number. My agent was supposed to call."

"Tell you what. Come by morrow round one an I'll do de photos."

Her head came up. "Seriously?" She threw her arms around his neck. "Thank you so much."

"Since you're here, wanna drink?"

"Um, sure. Recommend one."

He smiled, very predatory. "You really don want me to do dat. Daiquiri is de safest you'll get wit me."

"Okay." She let out a breath when he walked away. She felt as if she was in over head with him.

*****

Nicki couldn't have timed the meeting better if she had planned it. She wound her way through the dense crowd when she collided with a well-toned body. Her apology died in her throat as she glanced up. David Boreanaz was plastered to her. Without saying anything, he captured her hand and led her through the crowd, down a hallway. Pausing in front of a door, he inserted a key before ushering her inside.

The room was illuminated by a streetlight from outside. A desk, a couch, a few chairs and filing cabinets took up space in the tiny room. She opened her mouth to say something when he lowered his head. "No talking," he said before kissing her.

He backed up until he reached the desk. Turning them around, he placed her hands on the desk top. "Don't move your hands."

She bit her lip to keep from asking questions. Her skirt was pushed up around her waist while her thong encircled her ankles. She could feel her juices slide down her leg in anticipation. The rasp of a zipper and the crinkling of foil let her know what was happening. His hand on her back pushed her forward until she was bending over the desk.

Slowly he slid inside her. One hand tangled itself in her hair while the other one circled her clit. His hips began to pump to the rhythm of the muted music. She felt his breath on her ear, his voice a whisper.

"You're such a slut. Only a slut would fuck a guy in a dark room." She tuned out what he was saying. Her fingernails dug into the desk as the first spasms started. "That's right. Squeeze my dick with your cunt. Come on my cock."

"Sweet Mary," she moaned. She hadn't come this fast in a while. She bit her lip to keep from screaming. His hand tightened in her hair. He pounded into her from behind, sending her into another orgasm. He groaned and she saw stars.

Nicki kept her eyes closed as she lay on the desk, listening to him straighten up. She opened her eyes when she heard the door open and close. Next to her hand was a Polaroid picture. Her eyes widened as the picture developed. There she was, bend over the desk, back arched and head thrown back. David was balls deep inside her, his mouth next to her ear, his pants around his thighs. She smiled as she tugged her thong back up. Grabbing the picture, she headed back to the table.

"Well, don you look thoroughly ravished," Amy said when she saw her. "Thi was bout to send out a search party."

"Thank God she didn't." She sat and took a long drink of someone's beer.

"Would have shocked her sensibilities? So, who was it?"

A smile slid across her lips as she fanned herself with a Polaroid. "An Angel."

Amy thought for a moment then searched the crowded club. "In black leather? Damn." She couldn't find a sign of David Boreanaz anywhere.

"You can't get 'em all, Brouchard."

"I would have at least liked to look."

*****

"Is Asher here?" Ann asked.

Patience slid a drink in front of her. "He's upstairs. You Ann?"

"Yeah. What's this?" She held up the glass and sniffed. "Whoa," she said as the odor hit her.

"Ya drink it, ya don't smell it."

"I'm not a strong liquor person."

She smirked. "You're gonna need it wit Asher. He's a lot sexual."

"I noticed." She downed the shot. It burned a path down her stomach. "Oh good God."

"If you go straight trough de kitchen an out de back door, you'll see de stairs."

"Thanks. Any advise?"

"Yeah, run. If dat's not possible, get ready to have a good time."

"Gotcha." Ann followed the directions. Standing in an alleyway, she passed a motorcycle to get to the stairs. She climbed slowly, feeling as if she was meeting the big bad wolf.

"Mornin," Asher greeted her. He sat at a bistro set on the balcony in a pair of lounge pants, smoking a small cigar with his feet on another chair. Holding out a cup, he asked, "Coffee?"

"No thanks. The bartender just gave me a shot of liquid fire." She climbed the last few steps. "It's after one o'clock, technically not morning."

"For me it is." He stretched, muscles rippling. She looked away, missing his knowing smile. "Hope you do your own makeup. Lyssa wit Amy."

"I got it." She held up a case. "Brought my clothes too. Do you have an iron?"

"Got a dryer. Don need an iron if you got a dryer." He lowered his feet, motioning for her to sit. She perched on the edge of the chair as he pulled out a notebook. "What type of pictures you wanna take? Conservative, provocative, what?"

"Hey, Ash. Where you at?" They turned to find a guy climbing the stairs.

"Hey, Jean-Paul. What you doin here?" He stood to give the guy a hug.

"Amy called an said you need help takin pictures of a pretty lady." He turned to Ann. "Hello, lady. Jean-Paul Brouchard, hair and makeup to de stars."

"Ann Hathaway." He brushed a kiss over her hand.

"Let's get started." Picking up her case and bag, he headed into the apartment.

"Should I be worried?" she asked as she stood.

"About your clothes? Yes. Worked on one movie an suddenly he's 'hair and makeup to de stars'. I tink he worked on de extras." She giggled as he led her inside.

*****

"You know you didn't have to do dis," Amy said as she sipped a Coke. "How many people in Hollywood do you know anyway?"

"Nearly everyone," Liv said. She set down the plate and looked around her backyard. "My dad and my sisters should be here soon. I think Roy's band mates are going to stop by."

"You are really makin my head spin."

Liv was hosting a cookout for the girls before they went back to New Orleans. "And of course I had to do this," she said as she hugged Amy. "Orly's a great guy and I wanted to meet you."

"Illusions dashed?"

"Further than expected."

"I don't believe I had the pleasure."

Thi glanced up and nearly choked on her drink. "I'm Thi," she managed to get out.

"Thi, short for . . ."

"Thianna."

"Hello, Thianna. I'm Bruce." He took the seat next to her. "How do you know Liv?"

"Friend of a friend."

"Ah. I love your accent; New Orleans." She nodded. "Which part?"

"We live and work in the French Quarter."

"It looks like Joaquin and Nicki are hitting it off," Christine said.

"I'm actually surprised he came," Liv said as she placed another platter on the counter. "Oh my God, they're kissing. He's kissing in public."

"Betcha it was her idea," Beth said.

"Why?" Christine and Liv asked in unison.

"They fucked a coupla months ago when he was in New Orleans."

Sean choked on his beer. "Jesus, Beth. I don't think that's anyone's business."

She slanted a look at him. "You don know us very well, do you?"

Bruce watched Thi walk into the house. Arms came around his neck.

"Are you actually getting it up, old man?" Liv said softly in his ear. "Is it thanks to a little blue pill?"

"You're being insolent, little girl. And it's none of your business."

"I'm just teasing. According to the girls, crying over your death gave me the right." She dropped a kiss on his bald head. "Don't make us call an ambulance. I can see the headlines now, 'Bruce Willis In Hospital – Cause: Heart Attack From Sex'."

"That's not funny," he called after her.

"I did not tink I could be anymore star struck." Amy said as she set down her camera. She popped an olive in her mouth.

"Why do you say that?" Karl asked.

"De most famous people I've been round was de time Orly came in April wit everybody. Even de other night didn't bother me. But Steven Tyler is here, along wit half of Hollywood."

"It's not half of Hollywood."

"Pretty damn close."

"How many have you slept with?"

"Dat are here or in general?" She was saved from answering when Orlando came up beside her.

"The two of you looked deep in conversation. What about?"

"How many people she's fucked."

"For shame, telling lies. I'm very star struck. I want everybody's autograph, but too intimidated to ax for it."

"I know what you mean." He smiled when he noticed her camera. "Building your portfolio, I see."

She smiled. "Always."

Bruce caught up with Thi in the kitchen. Taking her hand, he quietly led her up the stairs. After rounding a corner, he pressed her against the wall, his body against hers. His lips brushed hers. "Should we find a room or go back downstairs?"

"Room's fine," she squeaked. He smiled and continued down the hall.

Once inside the room, he quickly shrugged out of his shirt. His hands moved to his belt when Thi reached behind her back to untie her bikini top. When she reached up to untie the neck part, he stopped her with a kiss. He backed her up till she hit the wall, pressing his body against hers. Her hands fell on his shoulders then traveled down his chest. She felt her shorts being pushed over her hips and down her legs. He quickly shed his as well.

Feeling bold, she trailed the length of his cock with a finger, causing him to groan. She smiled and pushed away from the wall. His legs soon hit the bed. The kiss broke when he sat down. His arms went around her waist and pulled her closer. Pushing her top out of the way, he captured a nipple with his teeth. She sucked in a breath when he gently pulled. He repeated the ministrations to the other nipple before she could extricate herself.

Falling to her knees in front of him, she stroked his dick before lowering her head. With her tongue, she licked him up and down, scraping with her teeth every now and then. He groaned again and wove his fingers through her hair. He jumped when her mouth engulfed him.

"I know she came into de house," Alyssa said. She threw her hands up in expiration. She turned to Mia. "You seen her?"

"Bruce followed close behind." She gave a wicked little grin. "Let's check upstairs." They crept the stairs.

"Dey gonna kill us if dey find out," Alyssa whispered.

"Oh my God, they forgot to close the door." She giggled as she inched forward.

Thi was on top of Bruce, her hair cascading down her back. His hands on her hips traveled upwards and around. She moaned. His hips rose to meet her.

"What are you two doing?" Liv whispered, causing the voyeurs to jump. She looked into the room. Reaching over them, she grabbed the door by the bottom and pulled it to. "He'll kill the two of you if he knew you were watching. Let's go."

"He knew," Mia said.

"How you know?" Alyssa asked.

"He looked up and saw us. And smiled."

"So, what were you and Karl talking about?" Orlando asked. He and Amy were tending the bar at the moment.

"Do you really want to know?" she countered.

"I wouldn't have asked."

"He axed how many guys I been wit." Her head up in defiance, she looked at him. "I'm not ashamed of what I done, or who wit."

"Do you want to fuck him?" he asked softly.

Her eyes narrowed. "I'm wit you. Who we do when we're not together don't matter, member?"

"I remember. I'm just asking."

"Bullshit." She grabbed a freshly made daiquiri and headed toward Nicki and Beth.

"Are you sure you should be drinkin?" Elijah asked as she sat down.

"Fuck off," she growled.

"At least she didn't grab a bottle of Jacks an a pack of cigarettes." Beth rubbed her back. "What's wrong, honey?"

Amy waved in Orlando's general direction. "Him. Actually axed me if I wanted to fuck. . .somebody."

"Do you?" Elijah asked.

"Dat's besides de point. Our arrangement is dat when we're together, we don't fuck anybody else."

"Nice arrangement."

"Shut up, Elijah," Nicki said. "Beth needs another beer." She waited till he was halfway across the yard. "It's Karl, isn't it?" Amy barely nodded. "He's hardly taken his eyes off you since you met."

"This ain't gonna hurt your relationship wit Orly, is it?"

She puffed out a breath. "No. I just need to. . ." She waved her hand. "I don't know. I'm fat an my hormones are goin nuts."

"You ain't fat; you're pregnant," Beth corrected.

"Same fuckin difference."

*****

"Do I make you nervous?" Asher asked, the camera pointing toward the ceiling.

"Very."

"You can always delay goin to London. Amy will back tomorrow."

She shook her head. "This shoot is for a magazine article, and its due in two weeks, so I kinda need done now. People in London won't wait." She plopped on the couch, looking dejected.

He snapped a picture. "Poor baby."

"Quite teasing her, Asher," Jean-Paul scolded. He placed his chin on top of his fist and cocked his head. "We've done at least a dozen shots in tree different outfits. Whatcha tink?"

"She's too uptight."

"She'd be more comfortable wit Amy."

"Who ain't here. Jean, why don't you go to One-Eye Jack's an get us some po-boys. Roast beef for me, crawfish for her an whatever you want."

Ann watched as Jean-Paul left. Asher began pacing, his bare feet barely making a sound on the floor. Her eyes followed his movements. He had thrown on a pair of faded jeans and a t-shirt before the shoot started. She found herself staring at the fly on those jeans. Her eyes widened when she realized he padded toward her.

"Know what?" He leaned down, forcing her back against the couch.

"What?"

"Dere is too much sexual tension in dis room." He brushed her lips with his. "It's messin up de whole shoot." He nipped her bottom lip. Straightening he pulled off his shirt.

"You're serious," she said when he started on his jeans.

"Absolutely. After a good fuck, you'll be less uptight."

"Now wait just a minute," she fumed as she stood. She marched over to him and jabbed him in the chest. "Just because you're producing too much testosterone does not mean I'm uptight." She rose up on her toes and mashed her mouth against his. His arms wrapped around her.

He walked back towards the couch and sat down, pulling her on top of him. His hand slipped between her legs as she straddled him. She moaned when he slid a finger inside her. Her hips bucked when his thumb brushed her clit. He pulled his mouth away from her.

"Tell me what you want." A whimper was her answer. "Do you wanna come?" She nodded. "Tell me."

"I wanna come." He teased her by adding another finger. She moaned. "Please."

He smiled and flipped onto the couch. He swiftly removed her panties and threw them over his shoulder. He started on his jeans. One by one the buttons popped open to reveal the trail of hair to his groin. She sat in shock for a moment.

"You're not wearing any underwear," she choked out.

He shrugged. "Only get in de way." He pulled a condom out of his back pocket before shimming the jeans down his legs. Slowly he tore open the package and rolled it down his length. Kneeling in front of the couch, he pulled her into his lap.

Placing his dick at her entrance, he rubbed it against her clit, causing her to shudder. She gasped when he surged into her. Rising up on his knees, he situated her until she was laying half on the furniture. He began to pump in and out.

"Take off your shirt," he said. With trembling finger, she did as told. Her shirt gapped open. "Bra too." It fell to the sides, releasing her breasts. Leaning down he took a nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it, nipping gently before blowing cool air on it. "Play wit dem."

He watched as she brought her hands up to her breasts. Her fingers tweaked and pulled at the small buds. With a grin, he hooked her legs with his arms and placed his hands on the edge of the couch. He extended his legs and began to rock her. She tossed her head from side to side as if denying what he was doing. Whimpers escaped her throat. His lips found hers in a deep kiss, his tongue matching his rhythm. His breathing became harsh as the pace increased. Ann's whimpers turned to screams as Asher pounded into her, causing her orgasm. He stiffened with his own climax before going down on his knees.

Jean-Paul waltzed in. Glancing at the couple on the couch, he tsked. "Really, Asher. You coulda done it witout messin up her hair an makeup." He continued to the kitchen. "Dinner's ready."

*****

Orlando leaned against the wall, watching Amy. She sat at the end of one of the couches, her head back and eyes closed. He smiled, hearing the muted roar of the music she was listening to. Pushing off the wall, he crossed the room and touched her lightly on the shoulder.

"Back off, Boudreaux," she said, her eyes remaining closed. He caressed the side off her face. She swatted at him. "Not now."

He pulled her earphones off; Metallica blared back. "Then when?" he asked, leaning on the back of the couch. "You leave for New Orleans tomorrow; I'm not sure when I can get back there before the baby's birth. And I refuse to have this conversation over the phone." He stroked down her arm to her hand. Bringing it up to his mouth, he placed a kiss on the back of her hand before twining their fingers. "I'm sorry," he said as kissed the side of her neck. Nipping with his teeth, he swirled his tongue over the spot to sooth it.

"Stop." She pushed his head away. When she turned her head, he captured her lips. A smack echoed in the room. Orlando broke the kiss and looked back over his shoulder. Beth and Alyssa stood there, grinning.

"I'll rub it for you," Beth said.

"No thank you."

They giggled. "So proper when your ass is burnin. Hey, Amy, strip poker in de pool house."

"Not dis time. I'm nearly as big as de pool house."

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "You've gained what, ten pounds? Please."

Beth grabbed Alyssa arm. "Orgy later. We'll come back an get you."

Orlando raised an eyebrow. "Strip poker and an orgy? I should visit New Orleans more often."

She patted his cheek. "Honey, you wouldn't last long. You'd be naked in no time. Dose two are card sharks."

12