Bru's Girls Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put his forehead to hers. "It was just a question."

"I know." She waved her hand in dismissal. "Hormones an stuff. Mama tells me it gets worse, so if I break down, jus comfort me."

"Of course I will." He kissed the top of her head.

*****

Thi pretended she wasn't being watched. She cracked open an eye to find Beth and Alyssa staring at her over the seat. She closed it again with a sigh. A small smile touched her lips.

"You got his number?" Alyssa asked.

"Whose number?" Nicki asked, looking up from the magazine she held.

"Bruce Willis. Me an Mia went lookin for her an we found her ridin him."

"Plus dere was Paul Walker de night we arrived," Amy stated. She had her eyes closed with her head on Thi's shoulder.

"You slut," Nicki teased.

"Hello. Pot callin kettle."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the New Orleans International Airport. Please fasten your seatbelts and return your trays and seats to the upright position."

"Tank God. Get me off dis damn plane," Amy muttered.

"How you feelin?" Beth asked.

"Like everytin I ate's gonna come back up. Hopefully Asher's here an we don have to wait."

Asher was waiting at the gate when they finally disembarked. "So how was Hollywood?"

"Thi got laid twice, by two different guys," Nicki volunteered. Thi chased her all the way to the baggage claim.

Putting his arm around Amy, he kissed the top of her head. "How you doin, petite?"

"Sick. I jus wanna go home an sleep." She looked up at her older brother. "How was de shoot?"

A grin spread across his face. "Good. You sicked Jean-Paul on me."

She narrowed her eyes. "I know dat look. Please tell me you didn't fuck her."

"My lips are sealed. Besides de photos look good. You're gonna be famous."

12