Bru's Girls Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like I found the button." He leisurely pulled out, hitting it again. She whimpered and closed her eyes. "Uh-uh. No closing eyes." He slammed into her. Her eyes popped open. "That's better."

His hips started a rhythm of a slow out with a quick return. Patience could only hold on to his arms. She clenched her keagle muscles. He groaned and thrust forward. He ground his pelvis against hers in little circular motions. She gasped at the sensations. Leaning forward, his lips captured a nipple. His tongue swirled around the tip. He adjusted his stance, cradling her legs on his arms. She moaned at his deep penetrations. He began to slam into her, small groans escaping from around her breast.

"Nownownow," she breathed. She arched up, her hands clutching his head tight to her breast. He shuddered as his hips jerked in climax. His knees gave out; they slid to the floor.

Cool water streamed down on them. Chris raised his head to look at her. He bent down to place a series of kisses up her neck to her lips. They opened to receive his tongue. "I think the bed would be more comfortable than this floor," he muttered against her mouth.

"Um. Kay." They disentangled themselves. She turned off the water while he grabbed the towels waiting for them. They quickly dried off and moved into the bedroom.

She laid across the bed. He stood near her head and smiled down at her. "This presents a pretty picture." She just smiled and grabbed his hips. Adjusting her position, her head hung down in perfect alignment with his cock. She opened her mouth and took just the head in.

He moaned and grabbed her tits. He thumbed her nipples as she sucked him back to hard. Leaning over, he spread her legs. Their combined juices glistened on her pussy lips. He slowly began to fuck her mouth as he sucked on her clit. Sliding his hands under her ass, he raised her to get better access. He stiffened his tongue and stabbed into her, causing her to whimper around his dick. He shuttered when her hands began to stroke the inside on his thighs. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder with his retreats.

He attached his lips to her clit while two fingers slid in and out of her depths. He alternated between licking, sucking and nibbling, never using the same combination. He felt her hands caress the crease between his ass and thighs. He moaned against her clit; she screamed as she came on his fingers. Abandoning her clit, he delved his tongue into her pussy. As he licked, his chin rubbed against her clit.

Her nails dug into his ass, pushing his dick down her throat as she climaxed again. He grunted in surprise when he started to come. He lowered her to the bed and took a step back. She laid there, her head hanging off the bed with her eyes closed. Her tongue peeked out to lick at her lips. "Holy shit," he muttered.

She slowly opened her eyes to see him standing there, dick growing hard again. She smiled and rolled over. "Don' need much down time, do ya?"

He grinned. "Well," he said as he crawled onto the bed. He positioned himself behind her. "Can't let go to waste, can we?" He entered her in one stroke. She shook her head and braced herself for the ride.

*****

Lorayne stirred her drink. Glancing down at her watch, she sighed. Patience plopped down beside her. "What's wrong, cher?"

"I got stood up." She banged her head on the table. "I should know better than to say yes to a drunk guy. He probably doesn't even remember that he made a date."

Patience rubbed her cousin's back. "Who was it? Maybe Asher'll go an' kick his ass."

"Ramon."

"Ramon from here Ramon? Raoul's brother?" At Lorayne's nod, she sighed. "Honey, Ramon's married to a bitch of a woman. If she had come in here while ya'll were talkin', she'd have tried to snatch you bald. Of course, I would have to jump her. Den de real fight would begin cause Nicki would have joined in. Broken tables an' chairs, glass everywhere. Asher'd be pissed." At Lorayne's confused look, she clarified. "Nicki goes way back wit dat woman."

A shadow loomed over them. They raised their gazed to find Asher standing there, arms folded over his chest. "Pati, people are gettin' deir own drinks. Lori, go home. You bringin' de mood down."

They glanced around the bar. Only half of the tables were filled; most were regulars.

"Oh yeah. I'm a real buzz kill, Mr. Sourpuss." He growled. Lorayne waved him away. "I'm goin'."

Patience patted her back before sliding out the booth. "I'll see you in de mornin'. Why don't you go to Zydeko?"

"Maybe." She gave her cousins a hug. "Later."

She trudged down New Orleans' streets. On her way to Zydeko, she paused in front of Kitty Katz, a strip club. A poster read, "Amateur Night". She cocked her head. Well, why not? She strolled up to the bouncer.

"I'm here for amateur night."

He looked her up and down. "Name."

"Lorayne Brouchard."

His eyes narrowed. "As in Asher Brouchard? Uh uh. I ain't lettin' one of his sisters dance in here again. Made dat mistake wit de short, curly-haired one."

"I'm his cousin, not his sister. Do I have a Cajun accent?"

He glowered at her for a moment, then sighed. "Go on in."

Nick sat back in his chair. Some of the girls were good, a few okay, but most were awful. The music started up again, this time a thumping heavy metal tune from the 80s.

"Ladies and gentlemen. New to our amateur stage, please welcome the lovely, the luscious Rayne!"

She burst on to the stage, strutting and shaking to the rhythm of the music. Grabbing the pole, she whirled around it. On her second time around, her shirt sailed into the crowd. The men yelled and whistled when she braced her back to the pole. Slowly she slid down. When she was in a crouch, she parted her knees, flashing a pair of white thongs. Then she was up and dancing again. Her skirt soon made its way into a group of college guys up front. Next went the bra.

He sucked in a breath. They were near perfect. Large and perky, topped with pebbled rosy nipples, all natural. His dick began to harden.

She crawled to the front of the stage, stopping in front of the frat boys. Leaning over she licked the rim of a shot glass. She wrapped her lips over the top. She threw her head back, catching herself with her hands. The music ended as she held her pose. The frat boys stood, cheering and clapping. Spitting out the shot glass, she smiled and placed it on the table. With a wave, she exited the stage.

"Mr. Lachey." He looked up to find his waitress beside the table. "Is there anytin' I can get for you?"

He pointed. "Rayne."

She grinned. "I'll check wit de manager."

A few minutes later, Rayne strolled up to his table. She was wearing a tank top and jeans. She sat herself in a chair. "You wanted to see me?"

"You were the best in here tonight."

"Thank you, Mr. Lachey."

"Nick, please. I was wondering if you'd like to go back to my hotel room."

She cocked her head, her hair falling over one shoulder. She shrugged. "Why not?"

Nick threw down several bills to cover his tab before following Rayne's swinging ass into the sultry New Orleans' night.

Lorayne stood in the middle of the suite, watching Nick turn down the lights. Oh my God, Nick Lachey; she felt her insides jumping.

"I've never done this before," she blurted out. He glanced over at her.

"Done what?"

"Gone with a guy for the sole purpose of sex."

"Really." He strolled over to her. Placing his hands on her shoulders, he rubbed her arms. Leaning down, he placed a soft kiss on her lips. "We'll just take it slow."

He kissed her eyes, nose and cheeks. When he reached her chin, she giggled. "That's too slow."

He grinned. "No pressure, Rayne."

She reached down and pulled her shirt off. With a flick of her fingers, her bra popped open. A shrug and it joined her shirt. The cool air caused her nipples to bead instantly. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to be."

Lorayne grabbed his head and brought it to hers. Her tongue sought entrance to dual with his. He groaned, pulling her closer. She whimpered as he pinched and tugged at her nipple. When he tore his moth away, they were both gasping. He jerked off his shirt and started on his belt.

"Strip. Now," he ordered.

They raced to remove their clothes. When they were both naked, they tumbled to the floor. Nick ended up on top. He hissed in a breath as the head of his cock skimmed along her slit. He nudged forward slightly when she stopped him.

"Condom."

He stared at her for a moment then grabbed his jeans. After fumbling with his wallet, he was soon sheathed in the latex. He resumed his position. In one thrust, he was inside her. Her back arched as he ground his teeth to keep still. She rotated her hips, sinking him deeper.

"Fuck," he growled and began to pound into her. He latched on to the nipple closest to his mouth. Her fingers plowed into his hair, anchoring him to her breast. He angled her hips, increasing his depth. She shattered around him. Fingers dug into flesh as he followed her over the precipice. He rolled off of her, his breath sawing into his lungs.

When his breath leveled out, Nick turned his head to glimpse Lorayne. He reached over and tweaked her nipple. She sucked in a breath. Rolling onto his stomach, he rolled the nub between his finger and thumb. She moaned.

"I have been thinking about these tits for hours," he murmured against her skin. "As soon as you bared them, I was hard." He circled the tip with his tongue before sucking in his mouth. He pinched and tugged the other nipple. She cried out and arched her back. "Jesus, woman. I'm hard again."

He got to his knees and straddled her chest. He rolled down the condom, letting the cum drizzled between her breasts. He then wrapped her tits around his cock. Pinching and tugging on her nipples, he began to slide back and forth. "I wonder if I can make you come by just playing with your nipples."

"Yes!" she hissed. Her back bowed, thrusting her chest upward. She panted through the delicious burn. If he brought out nipple claps, she was a goner.

"Hold your tits around me." It took her a moment to realize what he said. She held his cock snug between her breasts as his pace increased. She stiffened when he flicked the tips of her nipples with his thumb nails.

"Oh fuck," she moaned. Her legs scissored together, increasing the pressure on her clit. "Oh fuck." She came suddenly when he twisted and pulled the bruised tips.

He got off of her and stood. "Let's go take a shower. As much as I like the picture of my cum on you, I like the thought of me licking you down to your toes even better."

Lorayne leaned against the shower wall. Nick stood in front of her, stroking his dick. She could feel her juices on her thighs, mingling with water. He pulled her to him.

"Please tell me you're on the pill." She shook her head. "Damn." He lifted one of her legs as he bent down. His cock whispered across her cunt. "You want to chance it?" he asked as he nudged her. "So fucking hot, Rayne. Bareback, just this once."

He pushed forward until he hit her cervix. Grabbing her ass, he lifted her. "Wrap your legs around me."

"We really should. . ." She gasped when he leaned down and took a nipple between his teeth. His cock slowly slid out of her then he thrust into her. Her head hit the wall behind her as she held his head to her chest.

His pistoned into her as he worshipped her breasts. He was close to exploding; the titty fuck had gotten him too excited. He gritted his teeth. "Play with your breasts. I'm too close."

She grabbed her nipples, tugging and pinching them. She whimpered. He pussy clamped down on him. He groaned and pulled out. His dick rubbed her clit as cum shot from the tip.

"That's it, babe. Ride it out," he said when she stiffened. She cried out her pleasure, the sound bouncing around them. He lowered her legs to the floor and peeled himself away. Slowly she slid down the wall. Opening her eyes, she realized she nearly level with his cock. She reached out and grabbed it.

His breath hissed out between his teeth. "Keep it up and we'll go for round three."

"In the bed?" He nodded. "Well, let's go."

He grinned and helped her stand. Quickly they rinsed off. Not bothering with towels, the raced for the bed.

*****

June

Lorayne stopped just inside the bar doors. "What're you doin' here?"

"I own de damn bar. Why wouldn't I be here?" Asher snapped.

Her eyes widened. "Okay. You got off on the wrong side of someone this mornin'?"

He scowled at her. "Not dat it's any of your damn business, but no one shared my bed las' night."

"Aww. Did you not get laid?" Beth asked. He growled and grabbed a notepad for orders. The girls laughed. "Good afternoon," she called out to the couple that walked in. "Sit anywhere you want."

The girl pulled her mother over to the wall. "Look, Mom. It's the cast of Lord of the Rings, and it's signed."

"Billie, you have several signed pictures at home."

"But not of Orlando Bloom. Oh my God, here he is." She pointed to the picture taken of him, Heath, Amy and Alyssa. "With Heath Ledger too. Who are those girls with them?"

"Dey're my sisters. Hi, I'm Asher; I'll be your server today." He looked at the older lady and felt a shock go through his body. "Actually," he said, turning his attention back to the girl, "I've a picture of his baby righ' here." He pulled out the photo of Amber.

She squealed. "How did you get a picture? Oh, she is soo cute." She handed it to her mother.

He pointed to Amy. "Dat's her mama righ' dere. Amber Rose is de highlight of de family."

"She's lovely." The mother handed the photograph back to him. His fingers lightly grazed hers. Her eyebrow rose in query. He winked.

"Now, what can I get you?"

Carrie watched the good looking waiter walk away. Nice ass, she thought.

"He's got a nice butt," Billie said in a stage whisper. Of course he heard and looked over his shoulder at them. A grin slid across his lips. "Mom, he's hot."

"And too old for you."

"But not for you."

"Too young for me."

Billie snorted. "Yeah right. I'm okay to stay in the room by myself if you want to come back and get your groove on."

"I don't think so."

"At least go talk to him."

Carrie scooted out of the booth and smoothed her skirt down. "I'm old enough to be your mother," she stated when she reached the bar in the middle of the room.

Asher turned to see his longest running fantasy leaning against the bar. "Maybe, if you had me at fifteen."

"My daughter is advising me to use you as a booty call."

He grinned. "I don' mind being used."

She chuckled. "I'm not leaving a 12 year old by herself in a hotel room in New Orleans."

"I don' expect you to."

"I'm also not having hot monkey sex with her in the next room."

"Hot monkey sex?" He glanced over at Billie, who was scoping the pictures. "I tink I can work sometin out." He leaned over and brushed a kiss against her lips. "I'll let you know." He was reaching for the phone as she walked back to her table.

Carrie fiddled with her hair again as she waited for her date. Asher had set it up to where Billie stayed with his sister for several hours. Amy was going to take pictures for free. She was wondering what the young Cajun bargained with to allow a free sitting when a knock sounded at the door. She opened the door and caught her breath. Her date was decked out in a white button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to reveal his forearms, jeans that molded to his thighs and boots.

"So," she began. "Do you wine and dine me or do we just fuck?" She moved away from the door before she jumped him.

Asher paused in the act of closing the hotel room door. "I planned to take you to Bien."

"It lives up to its name. Billie and I ate there last night." She sat on the couch and crooked her finger at him. "I'd rather dine in."

She raised her skirt and spread her legs. His eyes devoured her bare crotch. As if being pulled, he crossed the room and fell to his knees. He pushed her knees farther apart then lowered his head. His tongue swiped from bottom to top. His eyes closed, savoring her taste.

Opening his eyes, his gaze met hers. He pulled her to the edge of the couch. She whimpered and jerked when he flicked her clit. He pushed two fingers into her wet heat and hooked them. His tongue danced around her clit as he rubbed that elusive spot in her pussy. Her fingers thrust into his hair, holding him to her. He tongued her little bud before sucking on it. She exploded in his hand, yelling out her completion. He gently brought her down.

Licking his lips, he rose up and positioned his dick at her pussy.

"No," she panted. "Stand up." When he stood before her, she leaned up. Grasping his dick, she licked the head then engulfed his shaft. She hummed as she pulled back. "I needed a taste first. Sit down."

Asher sat next to his goddess. A serine smile touched her mouth as she threw a leg over his lap. She angled his cock towards her opening and slid down. He gritted his teeth. He felt his balls draw up. She slowly rose up then lowered again. His hands gripped her hips. "Carrie, I'm about to blow."

Her pace increased. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders. "God yes," she moaned. "Fuck me, Asher." With a groan, he slammed up into her. Lightning raced up his spine and he swore he saw stars. Her pussy tightened as she ground her pelvis against his. "Fuck yes."

She collapsed on him. The twitches in pussy caused his dick to jerk. When the tremors dissipated, she looked up at him. A grin slid over her lips. "Are you always this quick?"

"Mai non," he said, sounding disgusted. A blush crept along his neck. "It's been a while, and it's you."

She climbed off his lap. Their combined fluids rolled down her legs. "You can make it up to me." She turned and sashayed to her room.

He was quickly off the couch. He caught her up and threw her over his shoulder. She squealed as the door slammed shut.

*****

"Hey Amy, where you at?"

Amy looked up at the group of guys that just walked in. "Hey guys. Whose section you want?"

"Lorayne's. Why you here?" Raoul asked.

"Short handed. Thi, Patience and Nicki got de flu. Wit Alyssa ready to pop, I got recruited."

"Great to have you back." He winked as he joined his friends.

"I'm looking for Asher Brouchard."

Amy turned to the new customer. "He's upstairs. I'm Amy. Anytin I can help you wit?"

"Shane West. I'm bartending tonight." He held out his hand.

"Amy Brouchard," she responded, taking his hand. "You'll be wit me tonight. Most of de staff is out."

His mouth lifted in a grin. "Let's get started."

Shane glanced at his watch. Eleven o'clock; time to go. He let out a breath, looked up at the ceiling then glanced at Amy. She was speaking in rapid French on the phone. At one point she flicked off the ceiling. He chuckled, turning his head away. Lorayne laughed out right. The phone slammed down.

"I swear to God. De man is sick in bed an' treatens to come down here."

"What's he bitchin' about?" Lorayne asked.

"He says he's gonna come close de bar, dat I don' member how. Emmerdeur."

"Well, you haven't worked closing in seven months." Amy shot her a look.

"Why not?" Shane asked.

"I got a six-mont old at home."

"Really?" He moved closer to the cousins. "Any pictures?"

She pointed to the mirror behind her while she counted out Lorayne's tips. "Call me when you get home," she said, handing over the money.

"Yes, mother. It's only a few blocks, Amy."

"An' it's stormin' outside. I'd feel better."

Lorayne leaned over the bar and kissed her cheek. "Will do. Bye, doll. Nice to meet you, Shane."

"Later, cher." As soon as Lorayne was out the door, Amy picked up the phone. "Hey, Beth. Lorayne jus' left. Yeah. I'll call tomorrow."

"Is this Stonehenge?"

"Yeah." After putting the money in a bank bag, Amy turned to look at the pictures with Shane.