Bru's Girls Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When did you go to England?"

"In April. Me an' Amber went to meet Orly's parents. Talk about culture shock."

He glanced over his shoulder. "As in Orlando Bloom?"

She nodded. "He's Amber's daddy." Reaching into a cooler, she passed him a beer. "You can go if you want. I'm gonna wait for Lorayne's call."

"How far away does she live?" He took a sip of beer. "This is good."

"Abita. Brewed here in de Big Easy." She tipped back her own beer. "Five blocks. It's not as late as when we usually get outta here, but someone else dat lives dere is usually gettin' off at de same time."

"What about you?" He leaned against the bar.

She smiled. "Bout twenty, in de opposite direction."

He quickly swallowed the beer in his mouth. "And no one's here to see you home?"

"I don' work nights unless I have to, an' I never stay pass eleven. Besides, it's only a few blocks to St. Charles. I can catch a cab home. It also don' hurt to have several family members as cops."

"I'll walk you home."

She raised an eyebrow. "Tweny-five blocks in pourin' rain?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Where you stayin' at?"

"Queen Anne on Prytania St."

Both of her eyebrows rose. "Dat's only a few blocks from me. You didn' want to stay in de Quarter?"

"Not really. The places off the beaten path are a lot better." He set down his beer and pushed off the bar. He closed the distance between them. "Question; will you slap me if I ask you to spend the night with me?"

"No." He moved closer to kiss her; the phone began to ring. She caught the front of his pants to keep him from moving away and answered the phone. "Bru's. Yeah, I'm leavin' now. Shane is stayin' at the Queen Anne so he's walkin' wit me." She laughed. "Oh, cher. Dat's wide open. So are dey. Yes, I'll call. Bye."

"Ready?" Shane asked against her ear. While she was on the phone, he kissed and nuzzled the side of her neck. He pulled back far enough to reach her mouth. She yanked on his jeans to pull him flush against her.

"Dere's jus' one ting. I have to go home. You're more dan welcome to join me," she said as she lightly dragged her nails down his sides under his shirt. With a laugh, he removed her hands then kissed each one.

"That's fine. We just have to stop at the hotel first."

"You're Amy Lynn?" Shane asked when he spotted the sign.

"Yeah. You heard of me?" Amy opened the front door, motioning him inside. She waved to Samira, who was returning from the kitchen. The young woman's eyebrows rose when she spotted Shane. "Shane, Samira. Samira's actually de one who took Chris Evans' pictures in April."

"Really? Those where good. And this?" He pointed to the picture hanging across from the stairs.

"That too," Samira answered. "Amber just had a bottle. She's asleep."

"An' Alyssa?"

"In bed. She's been complaining of back pain." A worried frown creased her forehead. "I think she's about to pop."

Amy turned to her guest. "Shane, if you wanna go on up, I'll be dere in a minute. Livin' room's across from de stairs."

"Sure." He kissed her before climbing the stairs.

"Oh my God. Shane West. Congrats." Samira smiled at her boss.

She shook out her hands and let out a breath. "I wasn' like dis wit anybody else. God, I'm nervous."

"You like him."

She nodded. "We had a chance to talk an' flirt." She took a deep breath. "See you in de mornin'."

"Right," she said, entering her room and closing the door.

Amy climbed the stairs, butterflies taking flight in her stomach. She checked on Alyssa first. She opened her sister's door. Crossing the room, she sat on the bed. "Hey, cher. I'm home."

Alyssa opened her eyes. "Hey." She pushed herself into a sitting position.

"Samira said your back's hurtin'. Any other pain?"

"Yeah. Righ' here." She pointed across her lower abdomen. "It's been goin' for de last few hours."

"Steady?"

"No." She caught movement in the hallway. "Who dat?"

"Shane West."

"Oh. Go have fun. Don' worry bout me." She lay back down.

"Come get me for anytin, Lyssa. He won' mind. Besides I'll make it up to him." They laughed. Amy kissed her sister on the forehead before leaving her to rest. She stuck her head in the living room.

He put down the photo album he was looking at. "I love the mural. Is it Middle Earth?"

"Yeah. Orly contacted Alan Lee to do it. My room is the Shire. I'm gonna check on Amber real quick," she told Shane."

"Cool. Can I see her? What?" he asked when he saw a look cross her face.

"Nothin'. She's in here."

He followed her to her room. They padded across the room to the crib in the corner. He peered over the edge at the sleeping baby. Gently he stroked the soft hair atop her head. "She's beautiful. Like her mom." He turned to Amy and pulled her into his embrace. He kissed her forehead, eyelids and nose before her lips. His lips skimmed over hers lightly. She sucked in a breath at the tenderness he showed. She licked her lips, briefly touching his. He deepened the kiss; his tongue thrusts mimicked what she wanted him to do. She pulled back. Taking his hand, she led him out into the hall.

"Where are we going?"

"To de batroom downstairs. It's bigger dan mine." She escorted him through the dark house. She flicked on the vanity lights.

"Wow. This is extraordinary. It's like we're in a garden."

She smiled. "Customers love it. I use it for intimate pictures. Shower or tub?"

"Definitely the tub." He watched as she readied a bath. After studying the bottles on the windowsill, she chose one and uncorked it. The fragrance of roses and something spicy filled the air as she poured a healthy dose into the running water. "What's that?"

"My own concoction. The roses let the woman feel feminine while the frankincense and neroli are manly." Her smile turned secretive. "It's actually aromatherapy," she said as she lit the candles.

"Um. What kind?" he asked as he palmed her ass.

She straightened, her back coming in contact with his chest. "De sensual kind. So are de candles." She pulled her hair over her shoulder. He nibbled on her exposed nape as he cupped her breasts, his thumbs brushing across her nipples. "Wait. Dere's a stereo in de small closet. Jus' turn it on."

"Don't move." Blues drifted through the strategically-placed speakers. "This room is made for seduction."

"Mais oui. Shane, faire l'amour."

"What's that mean?"

"You want de crude version or de sweet?"

"Sweet."

"Make love to me." She glanced over her shoulder at him. A smile slowly spread across his face.

"With pleasure." After tugging her shirt out of her shorts, he continued up and tossed it over his shoulder. He lightly traced the rose tattoo on her shoulder blade. Her bra joined her shirt on the floor.

"Ooh," she moaned as his thumbs circled her nipples. She jumped when he gently pinched them.

"Sensitive?"

"Very."

He chuckled. Kneeling behind her, he removed one shoe and sock then the other. She stood perfectly still as he skimmed his hands up her legs. At the hem of her shorts, he moved around to the front, unbuckling her belt, unsnapping the buttons. He pushed the denim over her hips, along with her panties. She turned around and raised her arms, removing the hair bow. Her hair cascaded down her back. His fingers tunneled his fingers into the curls. He sealed his mouth to hers, his tongue twining with hers. She yanked on his belt, freeing it from the buckle. She pushed his shirt out of the way. He reached behind his head, grabbing the collar and pulled. The kiss broke long enough to get it past his head. Her fingers danced over his zipper teasingly. Bit by bit the teeth gave way. She shoved his pants and boxers down, liberating his cock. He growled when she grasped the shaft and began to stroke. Then she was empty-handed. She opened her eyes to find him sprawled on the floor.

She giggled at the sight. He was trying to pull off his socks and shoes with his jeans around his ankles. She turned her attention to the tub, shutting off the water. Sitting on the edge, she swiveled around. She slipped into the water and waited. He soon joined her. He seized her hand and dragged her across the tub onto his lap.

He tapped the tattoo on her breast. "Gemini." He leaned down and traced it with his tongue. Dipping lower, he flicked his tongue over her protruding nipples. She clutched his head as he nipped, licked and sucked. Her hand slid down his body until she could grasp his erection. The oils in the water allowed for an easy glide. He moaned and thrust into her hand. Reluctantly she pulled away.

"I gotta shut off de water." She climbed off his lap.

"Does this thing have jets?" She flicked a switch; a stream of water hit him in his lower back. A wicked thought crossed his mind, spreading into a smile over his lips.

"Hm. What you tinkin' bout?" She began to resume her position on his lap, but he stopped her.

"Why don' we switch things up?" Moving he motioned for her to take his place. "No. Face the other way."

She knelt down and looked over her shoulder. He tapped her legs apart. Her eyes widened when the jet hit her clit. "Oh."

"Lean forward," he said against her neck. "Then spread your legs more."

She did as instructed, moaning as she took the water full force. His hands slipped around her; one cupped a breast to pluck at her nipple while the other dipped beneath the water to open her pussy lips. She gasped and pushed back into him to ease the pressure off her clit. He took advantage of her move and entered her in one stoke. She screamed when she climaxed.

He gritted his teeth as her pussy muscles clamped around him. Slowly he withdrew then eased back in. He fucked her unhurriedly while the jet continued its assault.

"Shane." She turned her head to see him.

"Yeah, baby?" He pressed open-mouth kissed along her neck and shoulder.

"Go faster."

He smiled. "I'm making love to you. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"I changed my mind. Fuck me."

He slammed into her. "Like dat?"

She sucked in a breath. "Yeah, like dat."

"My pleasure, cher." Water sloshed around the tub. Little whimpers escaped her parted lips as he pounded into her.

"Yesyesyes," she moaned. "God."

"Amy," he groaned against her neck. He felt the tingles start at the base of his spine. He grunted as he began to cum. He scratched a nail across her clit, sending her into orgasm. Her arms buckled from their combined weight.

"Need to turn off de jets."

"Why?" He pulled out. The stream of water that had been stimulating Amy hit the head of his cock. He jerked out of the way. "Okay." He turned of the water while she slid bonelessly into the tub.

"Where dat come from?" He raised his eyebrow in question. "De accent."

"I'm from Baton Rouge, cher. Jus' because I live in Hollywood now, don' mean I ain't got de talk."

Shane awoke listening to a softly sung lullaby. He glanced around to see Amy rocking her daughter. Her top was pulled down on one side, exposing her breast for the baby to eat. He smiled and sat up to watch. He spotted a camera on the bedside table. Bringing it up to his eye, he adjusted the focus then snapped a picture. The flash illuminated the room. Amy looked up and smiled, still singing. Checking the number of remaining pictures, he took several more before climbing out of the bed. He framed a scene of her looking down at Amber; just the side of her face with the whole of her breast and the baby. He crouched next to them. Reaching out, he ran a finger over the top of her breast to Amber's cheek. The baby gave a soft sigh and stopped suckling. He kissed Amy's temple and whispered, "The two of you are so beautiful."

She just smiled and set a cloth over his shoulder. She smoothly transferred the baby to his shoulder. After showing him how to pat her on the back, she stood so he could sit. She adjusted herself and stretched. Shane laid his head back on the chair. Hearing the click of the shutter, he barely opened his eyes to find that Amy had picked up the camera. She lowered the camera a bit and winked. They were graced with a loud belch from the baby. Standing he lowered the still-sleeping infant into her crib.

On his way to the bed, he shed his lounge pant and crawled onto the bed. He stopped and struck a pose, looking over at Amy. She covered her mouth to keep her laughter from escaping. She snapped the picture. Grinning he fell onto his side. Strategically placing the sheet over his crotch, he crooked his finger at her.

"Dat's a good one," she said softly. The shutter clicked again. Setting the camera on the bed, she quickly removed her clothes and inched her way across the mattress. With a push to his shoulder, she had him on his back. She straddled his hips. Grasping his cock, she slowly impaled herself. A breath hissed between his teeth. When he placed his hands on her hips, she grabbed his wrists and shook her head. She rose up on her knees as she positioned his arms out to the side. "No touching. Pretend you're bound." She nipped his chin then slid back. She rose and fell in a leisurely pace, her camera in her hands.

"Jesus, Amy," he groaned. He lifted his hips on her down stroke. He stared up at her, his eyes dark with lust. Click of the camera. She stilled her movements. "Are you trying to kill me?" She grinned and shook her head. Her hips began a slow rock movement that had his eyes rolling back. He arched his back, straining against the invisible bonds. "You are so going to pay for this." Click.

"My pleasure, cher."

She glanced over her shoulder when she heard the door open. Alyssa was leaning against the door frame, pale and tense. "Oh shit." In one movement, she was off of Shane, covering him with the covers. She quickly pulled on her clothes as she crossed the room. "How far apart?"

"Ten minutes. My water jus' broke."

Liam Eoin Brouchard was born at 4:32 am on June 27, 2004. His sister, Evelyn Lorelei Brouchard, followed twenty minutes later at 4:57 am. Liam was 6lb 5oz and Evelyn was 6lbs. Aunts and uncles, blood-related or not, descended upon New Orleans.

The End

Or is it?